Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I am not going to stop contacting her

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2014, 10:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Exhibit K: Earlier this year I snapped at someone at a pizza place.  Not the one I was working for but a different one.  A few days later they were not mad at me anymore.

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.

Anonymous

Exhibit L: Earlier this year I called a McDonalds female crew member the C word and threw a Coke on her.  6 months later they let me back in.

Anonymous

Exhibit M: This summer I lashed out at several members of an AA group I belong to because I felt that I was being passed over for the keyholder position because of my history of relapse.  A week later they forgave me.

Anonymous

I think I will stop at 13 because I feel I have made my point.  You know you are the only one holding a grudge against me.  The problem is not me.  The problem is you.  So get with the program.

Sincerely

Richard

------------------------------

end of letter

Anonymous

My one character defect of course being that if someone refuses to stop hating me then I hate them back

Anonymous

So are you stalking her RDL, you know that's illegal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"My one character defect of course being that if someone refuses to stop hating me then I hate them back

I know how difficult it can be to be kind to someone who has caused your harm RDL.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Me that be who"So are you stalking her RDL, you know that's illegal.

It's not stalking if I don't send her any harassing messages.

Anonymous

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.