Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I am not going to stop contacting her

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2014, 10:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

My girlfriend broke up with me in the Summer of 2009 over an incident at my workplace that had nothing to do with her at all, and I wanted to stay friends with her but she got all stuck-up, nose-in-the-air, and she decided she hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.

Anyway, I just sent her a message on Facebook saying "Happy Thanksgiving" and referring to us as "good friends".

This is not over.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"My girlfriend broke up with me in the Summer of 2009 over an incident at my workplace that had nothing to do with her at all, and I wanted to stay friends with her but she got all stuck-up, nose-in-the-air, and she decided she hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.

Anyway, I just sent her a message on Facebook saying "Happy Thanksgiving" and referring to us as "good friends".

This is not over.

I just found out that the guy she was seeing for 7 months or so is now seeing another girl. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"My girlfriend broke up with me in the Summer of 2009 over an incident at my workplace that had nothing to do with her at all, and I wanted to stay friends with her but she got all stuck-up, nose-in-the-air, and she decided she hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.

This is not over.

I thought you were gay RDL?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This is not over.

I thought you were gay RDL?

I am gay, but I still want to be friends with her.

Anonymous

Anonymous

This is the letter I am writing to her but am not going to send to her:

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear (name),

I just wanted you to know that, out of all the people I've tried to make amends to over the last 5 years, you are by far the one who hates me the most.  It's been over 5 years since our breakup, and you're still bitter at me and refusing to be friends with me, and I've come to the conclusion that the problem is you and not me.  Look at all of the people who have forgiven me over the last 5 years:

Exhibit A: I went to junior high with a friend of mine from 1999 to 2002.  In 2009 he removed me as a friend on Facebook; I threatened him; he got the police involved.  2 years later he told me he's forgiven me for everything that happened.

Anonymous

Exhibit B: I worked for a grocery store from 2008 to 2010.  They fired me.  I wrote something nasty in the deceased founder's condolence book, so they banned me in 2011.  2 years later, they unbanned me.

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.

Anonymous

Exhibit C: I got an internet block at the public library in 2011.  Today, I can go there and check out a book anytime I want.

Anonymous

Exhibit D: In 2011, I got my internet privileges revoked at the college I used to attend.  Today, I can go there, read the school newspaper, eat in the cafeteria, and if I choose to become a student again they'll let me have my internet access back.

Anonymous

Exhibit E: In 2012 I called a guy the N word at an AA meeting.  A few days later, he forgave me.

Anonymous

Exhibit F: In 2012 I had to leave an AA group indefinitely because of a confrontation with a couple of pitbulls and their owner.  2 years later, I'm back in.

Anonymous

Exhibit G: In 2013 I called a woman the C word at an NA meeting.  A week or so later she forgave me.

Anonymous

Exhibit H: I lashed out at a gas station manager over whether or not he should be allowed to charge PST on frozen burritos.  A few weeks later we made up.

Anonymous

Exhibit I: I had a bad breakup in 2013.  A year later we are friends.

Anonymous

Exhibit J: In 2013 my landlady and my dad were upset because I was not keeping my bathroom and kitchen and carpet clean.  A year later they are not mad at me anymore.