Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:13:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Daughter finds out who her Real Father is 50 years later

Started by JOE, May 15, 2024, 07:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

burp

The women who do this should be mandated by law to reimburse their cuckolded husbands for their financial contribution at the same rate that men are forced to pay maintainence.

Or have the words "LOOSE SLUT" tattooed on their foreheads so everyone knows, either works.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: burp on May 16, 2024, 08:09:47 AMThe women who do this should be mandated by law to reimburse their cuckolded husbands for their financial contribution at the same rate that men are forced to pay maintainence.

Or have the words "LOOSE SLUT" tattooed on their foreheads so everyone knows, either works.

:musicboohoo:

What an idiot you are. The cuck should be grateful for a woman cooking, cleaning and washing his skidmarked underoos, and laying for him every night...

Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

burp

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 01:54:07 AM:musicboohoo:

What an idiot you are. The cuck should be grateful for a woman cooking, cleaning and washing his skidmarked underoos, and laying for him every night...
Nah, you're full of shit. He should buy a couple of stick mags or a prostitute he could kick out the door after busting his nut on her tits, then go full blown MGTOW and get a gym membership. Shed some of those excess pounds and make something of himself.

Then he wouldn't have to dress like a dork and go on some cheapass Maury Povitch spinoff acting like a complete man-let. He would have Options.

caskur

I have decided all women should abandon all men and just keep a few around to mow the lawn or put the rubbish bins out on Monday nights for collection on Tuesdays...

Useless waste of oxygen they all are..

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 01:54:07 AM:musicboohoo:

What makes you think some skank whore that fucks around on her husband and gets knocked up by another man is doing all the cooking, cleaning, and fucking her cuck?

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 06, 2024, 10:25:47 AMWhat makes you think some skank whore that fucks around on her husband and gets knocked up by another man is doing all the cooking, cleaning, and fucking her cuck?

I don't know... I am very disappointed in females generally however the Hite report on men's sexuality and 100,000 of men surveyed said 72% of men in America cheated on their wives and only 52 ish ?% of American women cheated on their husbands according to Hites  interview of 100,000 women..... so men are quicker to do the dirty on their spouses.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

L

They are good reads... and there is a female one..

The Hite Report on Male Sexuality (1981) recounted the results of about 7,200 questionnaires completed by men. In 1987 Hite published an update of her first study, The Hite Report on Women and Love: A Cultural Revolution in Progress, the content again culled from questionnaires.
https://www.britannica.com › ...
The Hite Report | Summary, Controversy, & Facts
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 01:07:46 PMI don't know... I am very disappointed in females generally however the Hite report on men's sexuality and 100,000 of men surveyed said 72% of men in America cheated on their wives and only 52 ish ?% of American women cheated on their husbands according to Hites  interview of 100,000 women..... so men are quicker to do the dirty on their spouses.

People are shit and we all draw from our own experiences. All the women in my family brow beat me from a young age into paying attention to what women want as their husbands didnt according to them.

My own experience was from my 1st marriage to a lazy, worthless, screaming bitch who didnt like sex after we had the first kid. She was the town whore before that. Of course I cheated on her. I'm surprised we even had a second kid. She let laundry pile up and then complained when I did it cause I "did it wrong", she was shit for a cook too so I did 95+% of the cooking. The kids hated it when she cooked for the most part.

Eventually, she ran off with some derelict dipshit and I got sole custody and she didnt pay her child support....and women say men dont pay! LOL! Eventually, we had split custody and I paid her for health care coverage on the kids. She bitched about that and when I got re-married, my current wife put them on her health care and of course the dumb cunt didnt chip in PLUS she complained anytime she had to pay co-pays.

What a piece of shit! I'd STILL like to shit on her corpse.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

disgustapated

Quote from: Lokmar on June 06, 2024, 02:25:43 PMPeople are shit and we all draw from our own experiences. All the women in my family brow beat me from a young age into paying attention to what women want as their husbands didnt according to them.
It's pretty widespread, enough to be meme-worthy at this point. Feminism raised women's expectations as to what was fair and reasonable and they keps getting raised until women as an aggregate forgot how to stop complaining and to be grateful for what they had.

The latest complaint being "why don't men want to date us any more". Duhh, men are increasingly seeing the larger percentage of women as a liability to their way of life, an aggravation that has been cultivated to act like complete pains in the ass and to make men subservient to their every need. NOT the kind of role a creature biologically wired to be The Hunter adapts well to.

I'm speaking in generalities here of course, but it seems like not a day goes by when you're not hearing the kinds of tales that would have been considered shameful to our grandparents generation. I blame the Boomers for being a pack of greedy bastards myself... and of course the feminists who, having achieved everything the pretended they wanted at the outset, drafted up more and more outrageous demands to chase, lest they become redundant.

You reap what you sow, bitches. Nobody but a beta masochist wants a nagging, ungrateful bitch to share their bed.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: disgustapated on June 09, 2024, 06:18:39 PMIt's pretty widespread, enough to be meme-worthy at this point. Feminism raised women's expectations as to what was fair and reasonable and they keps getting raised until women as an aggregate forgot how to stop complaining and to be grateful for what they had.

The latest complaint being "why don't men want to date us any more". Duhh, men are increasingly seeing the larger percentage of women as a liability to their way of life, an aggravation that has been cultivated to act like complete pains in the ass and to make men subservient to their every need. NOT the kind of role a creature biologically wired to be The Hunter adapts well to.

I'm speaking in generalities here of course, but it seems like not a day goes by when you're not hearing the kinds of tales that would have been considered shameful to our grandparents generation. I blame the Boomers for being a pack of greedy bastards myself... and of course the feminists who, having achieved everything the pretended they wanted at the outset, drafted up more and more outrageous demands to chase, lest they become redundant.

You reap what you sow, bitches. Nobody but a beta masochist wants a nagging, ungrateful bitch to share their bed.

I know more than a few like that. But they aren't from the older generations. Seems the young ones/baby busters are even worse. Trouble is they've grown up in a time of plenty & have only known prosperity. But just a scant 100 years ago most people were poor & few could afford the time to be spoiled like many are today. However it could all vanish as rapidly as it appeared. Most of these young women (and men too) are unaware how quickly times can change & many will end up struggling like our grandparents did. Unlike them tho, many may not make it as they haven't learned the essential skills of survival.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 09, 2024, 09:04:59 PMI know more than a few like that. But they aren't from the older generations. Seems the young ones/baby busters are even worse. Trouble is they've grown up in a time of plenty & have only known prosperity. But just a scant 100 years ago most people were poor & few could afford the time to be spoiled like many are today. However it could all vanish as rapidly as it appeared. Most of these young women (and men too) are unaware how quickly times can change & many will end up struggling like our grandparents did. Unlike them tho, many may not make it as they haven't learned the essential skills of survival.

If the shit hits the fan, they'll learn.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview