Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:07:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

B

THE COMMONWEALTH IS BEING PRESIDED OVER BY SATAN

Started by Brother Knobtang the Holy, May 16, 2024, 08:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Knobtang the Holy

That's right folks, I'm calling it. The satanic imagery in King Chuck the Turd's latest portrait points uncomfortably towards the undeniable truth that the Church of England and therefore the entire Commonwealth has been infiltrated and subverted by the guy with the horns and pointy stick.

https://loudobbs.com/news/creepy-mirrored-image-of-king-charles-iiis-new-portrait-allegedly-reveals-baphomet-face/

As if we needed any proof after the decades of them raping children and killing their own wives, King Chuck has commissioned a portrait celebrating his allegiance to Baphomet. Which is weird since sacrificing women and children in the boudoir seems more the domain of Moloch, but no matter; it's satanic no matter which way you slice it and that's all we really need to give a fuck about here. As it is with the papacy, the wolf has clearly been left to run riot through the chicken coop and we as caring and nurturing individuals ought to be considering remedies ranging from ridicule to shotgun enemas for those practitioners of the Dark Arts.

I realise this is going to get the backs up of those among you that are ardent supporters of acts against your own God; I can't and won't help you, other than to take your grievances up with my trusted lietenant Brother Lokmar. I don't like your chances quite frankly, but then it's not about you; it's about the Children not getting sodomized and the pretty Princesses not getting their teeth embedded in Mercedes dashboards in the Channel Tunnel so your Servants of Satan can marry human/horse/whore hybrids. Stick your idolatry of your servants of Satan sideways up your shitter, it isn't like it will reduce you any further in The Almighty's eyes and you might even earn an assgasm or two out of it into the bargain.   

Further listening:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8BuilnpearQ/ ( skip to 21'00" )

DKG

Quote from: Brother Knobtang the Holy on May 16, 2024, 08:43:46 AMThat's right folks, I'm calling it. The satanic imagery in King Chuck the Turd's latest portrait points uncomfortably towards the undeniable truth that the Church of England and therefore the entire Commonwealth has been infiltrated and subverted by the guy with the horns and pointy stick.

https://loudobbs.com/news/creepy-mirrored-image-of-king-charles-iiis-new-portrait-allegedly-reveals-baphomet-face/

As if we needed any proof after the decades of them raping children and killing their own wives, King Chuck has commissioned a portrait celebrating his allegiance to Baphomet. Which is weird since sacrificing women and children in the boudoir seems more the domain of Moloch, but no matter; it's satanic no matter which way you slice it and that's all we really need to give a fuck about here. As it is with the papacy, the wolf has clearly been left to run riot through the chicken coop and we as caring and nurturing individuals ought to be considering remedies ranging from ridicule to shotgun enemas for those practitioners of the Dark Arts.

I realise this is going to get the backs up of those among you that are ardent supporters of acts against your own God; I can't and won't help you, other than to take your grievances up with my trusted lietenant Brother Lokmar. I don't like your chances quite frankly, but then it's not about you; it's about the Children not getting sodomized and the pretty Princesses not getting their teeth embedded in Mercedes dashboards in the Channel Tunnel so your Servants of Satan can marry human/horse/whore hybrids. Stick your idolatry of your servants of Satan sideways up your shitter, it isn't like it will reduce you any further in The Almighty's eyes and you might even earn an assgasm or two out of it into the bargain.   

Further listening:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8BuilnpearQ/ ( skip to 21'00" )

I don't think King Chuck will be on the throne much longer. He was diafnosed with cancer.

Lokmar

My wife and I were all "WTF?" at the unveiling of that portrait. Camilla was clapping like some kind of trained seal. I exclaimed " He looks like he's serving as the king of hell!" And I said some disparaging remarks about that purple suit wearing faggit to the left of the portrait.

FFS, dont they have anyone screening the work these stupid assholes do?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview