The best topic

Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

SCOTUS urged to hear Mexico's lawsuit blaming US gun makers for cartel violence

Started by Conservative Perspective, May 22, 2024, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

SCOTUS urged to hear Mexico's lawsuit blaming US gun makers for cartel violence

A group of 27 Republican attorneys general is asking the Supreme Court to hear a case brought by Mexico that seeks to hold U.S. gun manufacturers responsible for cartel gun violence.

Source: SCOTUS urged to hear Mexico's lawsuit blaming US gun makers for cartel violence

Lokmar

Maybe a good idea. Really tho, we need to face reality. We need a civil war.

Oliver the Second

Well golly gee if we had a secure border guns wouldn't be getting into Mexico now would they?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

We need to invade and decapitate the mexican government. Then arm every single adult in Mexico.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on May 23, 2024, 09:02:53 PMWe need to invade and decapitate the mexican government. Then arm every single adult in Mexico.

The Mexicans at my shop told me they would love it if the U.S. went down there and threw out the goverment, they're sick of it too.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on May 22, 2024, 04:18:48 PMSCOTUS urged to hear Mexico's lawsuit blaming US gun makers for cartel violence

A group of 27 Republican attorneys general is asking the Supreme Court to hear a case brought by Mexico that seeks to hold U.S. gun manufacturers responsible for cartel gun violence.

Source: SCOTUS urged to hear Mexico's lawsuit blaming US gun makers for cartel violence
Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 23, 2024, 09:20:39 PMThe Mexicans at my shop told me they would love it if the U.S. went down there and threw out the goverment, they're sick of it too.
They got a prog right now I think.