Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

This Is Stupid Even By Oscar's Low Standards

Started by Anonymous, October 17, 2014, 05:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I was going to post this in the retardation thread, but it is so incredibly fucking stupid, it deserves a thread all it's own.

QuoteOscar Mayer wrote:

Someone sitting in an office in a city five hundred miles away may think that title is sensationalist but if you're a hundred miles away

in a village where most of the population depends on that coast for a livelihood then it's not overblown at all. This is real shit for us

and you too. If that thing goes aground over there and holes those tanks it will be a major environmental catastrophe. That coast is

rough, there are no beaches, it's rocks and walls right into the water.

How on earth could anyone possibly be that fucking ignorant? Thankfully a rational, educated person tried to calm the worried little girl down.

QuoteReel wrote:

Er... no it won't. Even if all 560 tonnes of fuel drained out, which there's virtually no chance will happen, you'd barely notice more than a bit of a sheen on the water for a few days. Then it would evaporate and life would go on. Your precious fishing boats drop way more than that volume into the water every year through poor seals and dodgy bilge water management.

I knew that effeminate little idiot OM was stupid, but this just leaves one shaking their heads in disbelief.

Obvious Li

he's a true believer for sure.....too much koolaid ac_dance  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"he's a true believer for sure.....too much koolaid ac_dance  ac_lmfao

I think he's a retarded homo.

RW

I think he gives a shit about where he lives.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I think he gives a shit about where he lives.

Then why doesn't get some facts about the place. He posts some of the dumbest shit I have ever read.

Anyway, I think he actually lives in Vancouver.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He doesn't live in Van.

I don't believe it.

RW

Well I have his phone number so I know he doesn't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well I have his phone number so I know he doesn't.

For a person that lives there, he doesn't seem to know how the place actually works. Anyway, enough that retarded homo. He's beneath both of us.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Then why doesn't get some facts about the place. He posts some of the dumbest shit I have ever read.

A lot of the time Oscar is posting from the bottom of a bottle.

If you can wade thru his drunk ass bullshit you'll see that most of the time he is pretty sincere.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

If you can wade thru his drunk ass bullshit you'll see that most of the time he is pretty sincere.

about what...he is a typical example of misguided white liberal guilt....i have no respect for someone who can't think for themselves....it is always blah blah blah....... natives this...... natives that...mother earth... what a crock of horseshit

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

about what...he is a typical example of misguided white liberal guilt....i have no respect for someone who can't think for themselves....it is always blah blah blah....... natives this...... natives that...mother earth... what a crock of horseshit

I'm pretty sure Oscar is part native American. As for being "sincere", I think he believes what he says on environmental issues and such. That's what I mean by "sincere".

It has nothing to do with whether or not you or I agree with his point of view.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

I'm pretty sure Oscar is part native American. As for being "sincere", I think he believes what he says on environmental issues and such. That's what I mean by "sincere".

It has nothing to do with whether or not you or I agree with his point of view.

i am sure even eves is sincere in her beliefs.....doesn't make her any more sane as a result...just sayin

RW

I used to think the same thing Renee, until I stopped writing him off as a kook.  He is so succinct that his profundity is easily missed.  It's actually amazing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I have shoes that are more intelligent than that uneducated Vancouver homo.