Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

It is irresponsible to question the verdict says the Potato In Chief

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 31, 2024, 01:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

horse sense

It is irresponsible to question the verdict says the Potato In Chief? Ohh right... and just what does he call setting the precedent that any administration may now weaponize the legal system against any political figure past or present they might have a beef with... "prudent" perhaps?

And for what it's worth, nobody I know is questioning the verdict in New York (or "New Australia" as I like to call it, given the amount of rampaging kangaroos bouncing about it its judicial system). Even people in the democrats are calling it foolhardy. That's not questioning it - that's stating the obvious. Because now the stage is set where a case might be brought against any unconvicted felon identified as having held any previous office on the flimsiest of pretexts... and that includes Joe Biden himself.

I can't imagine there's going to be too much incentive going forward for anyone that genuinely wants to do anything other than treat the office as a mafia den quite honestly. And all thanks to a Soros supported flunkey in "New Australia".

Yay and shit. People should blockade that retarded island calling itself "Manhattan" and deprive its steaming retards of avocados and kombucha enemas until they prove grown up enough to return to the Adults table.

And then blockade them some more because reasons.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 31, 2024, 01:58:08 PMAh... we should STACK the jury!!!!!!

I mean, isn't that what they say when the supreme court hands down a ruling they don't like?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-trump-should-have-opportunity-appeal-conviction
Jim Crow Joe will change his tune when Hunter is convicted.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: horse sense on May 31, 2024, 10:02:15 PMIt is irresponsible to question the verdict says the Potato In Chief? Ohh right... and just what does he call setting the precedent that any administration may now weaponize the legal system against any political figure past or present they might have a beef with... "prudent" perhaps?

And for what it's worth, nobody I know is questioning the verdict in New York (or "New Australia" as I like to call it, given the amount of rampaging kangaroos bouncing about it its judicial system). Even people in the democrats are calling it foolhardy. That's not questioning it - that's stating the obvious. Because now the stage is set where a case might be brought against any unconvicted felon identified as having held any previous office on the flimsiest of pretexts... and that includes Joe Biden himself.

I can't imagine there's going to be too much incentive going forward for anyone that genuinely wants to do anything other than treat the office as a mafia den quite honestly. And all thanks to a Soros supported flunkey in "New Australia".

Yay and shit. People should blockade that retarded island calling itself "Manhattan" and deprive its steaming retards of avocados and kombucha enemas until they prove grown up enough to return to the Adults table.

And then blockade them some more because reasons.

Exactly. 100%

and notice how you've never read me once say that this wrong because it's an election year?

I'm of the mindset that if there is indeed a real crime it should be properly vetted, investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law no matter what's going on that year

meaning, if they had Trump on video the night before the election holding up a liquor store or killing a little lady I'd be the first to be saying "lock his ass up" and would be glad they found this out before I cast my vote for him

but that is NOT what happened here. The charges were bogus from the start, had already exceeded the statute of limitations and were only brought back to life via some crime they have YET to articulate. It's total bullshit across the board and anyone with a modicum of self respect, integrity and intelligence can see that clearly.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 31, 2024, 01:58:08 PMAh... we should STACK the jury!!!!!!

I mean, isn't that what they say when the supreme court hands down a ruling they don't like?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-trump-should-have-opportunity-appeal-conviction

I found it curious how this case was tried as a criminal matter and not in civil courts.

Ya'd think that a case involving hush money and a prostitute would be a non-criminal civil case.

Not siding with either, but I wonder if this case even belonged in criminal court, Bigly

The Right Side Of History

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 31, 2024, 11:17:36 PMExactly. 100%

and notice how you've never read me once say that this wrong because it's an election year?

I'm of the mindset that if there is indeed a real crime it should be properly vetted, investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law no matter what's going on that year

meaning, if they had Trump on video the night before the election holding up a liquor store or killing a little lady I'd be the first to be saying "lock his ass up" and would be glad they found this out before I cast my vote for him

but that is NOT what happened here. The charges were bogus from the start, had already exceeded the statute of limitations and were only brought back to life via some crime they have YET to articulate. It's total bullshit across the board and anyone with a modicum of self respect, integrity and intelligence can see that clearly.
I seem to recall the charges numbered almost three times as many at the outset. Unless I am misremembering of course... I wonder what happened to the other two thirds.

More telling (and it would appear that Joe has missed this little factoid in the intervening post) you had the star witness for the prosecution admitting under oath that he acted without Donald Trump's prior knowledge, billing him after the fact. I guess the judge must have instructed the jury to ignore selected parts of the testimony, Coen being known for being a perjurer and all.

And this is on top of the statute of limitations that necessitated the raising of the charges from misdemeanors to felonies.

Add it all up and it amounts to nothing more or less than a political hit job.

And (get this) they have just handed Donald Trump the best possible outcome he could have hoped for... namely, the confirmation of the allegations he has been saying all along was in fact 100% true. This all but assures him of victory in November... assuming of course the Democrats don't start World War 3 against Russie for the heaven sent excuse to invoke the war powers act.

Not the best possible result for America as a whole mind you. Donald Trump's gain is our loss. American judiciary and political stability has taken a mortal hit. Additionally, anyone on the left is going to be left screaming in the weeks ahead when Trump isn't clapped in chains and thrown into a dank cell to be Epsteined. Joy Behar's vaginal tears of joy will transmogrify into constant bleeding out of her ass going forwards.

Really, the whole point of this exercise appears to have been to keep Trump off the campaign trail, no matter how much incidental damage was done along the way. And people thought Donald Trump was the bull in the china shop? The current administration and its goons in the media have destroyed more that is America than any spurious charges that they might laid against the Don.

I'll remind you again; vote early. Not on the day, in-person voting isn't going to help you at all when these bad faith actors pull out all the stops to bar people at the ballot box which is traditionally where conservatives tend to prefer to vote... and what your political opponents are banking on. Go mail in ballot instead. So that when they spend weeks (if not months) attempting to get the post election count numbers to carry the day in their favour, yours will be one of the thousand cuts against their political Hail Mary. And convince everyone you know to do the same. Otherwise... fully expect there's every chance you might be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

The Republican party and their supporters do enjoy a long-standing reputation for that though, so.... meh.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: The Right Side Of History on June 01, 2024, 02:54:43 AMAnd (get this) they have just handed Donald Trump the best possible outcome he could have hoped for... namely, the confirmation of the allegations he has been saying all along was in fact 100% true. This all but assures him of victory in November... assuming of course the Democrats don't start World War 3 against Russie for the heaven sent excuse to invoke the war powers act.

On a wood board with a lot of well placed nails you really hit this one head on, dead center my friend. I've long felt all roads were leading to this climax when I saw the handlers do about their declining gasbag Puppet Of The Underground Society when the shining star that is Trump emerged once again to captivate an even larger following.

From this to our efforts to instigate conflict with a nuclear superpower that has an equally powerful ally along it's border who hates us even more I knew some offensive play had to be in the works already. The play by play run book was there and working we just hadn't seen it all come together yet. The complete picture only becomes crystal clear when viewed through the lens of hindsight. And benefits not those of us stepping through time as it occurs around us.

which is why smart people, no matter personal affinity or feeling towards any one person either positive or negative - keep a keen eye on the process. The fragile checks & balances we do have that are designed to thwart tyranny. They may have their flaws as they were designed by imperfect men, but they are all that stands between us and the final destination we have constructed with our own hands.

We will be next to crumble and our fall will be applauded by our enemies and so called friends throughout the world. And when the auctioneers come looking to scoop us up for pennies on the dollar via proverbial fire-sale we'll be too busy worrying about some degenerate's right to pee in front of little girls in public bathrooms to do anything about it. It will be then, when we ALL will learn what a dictator who "never ever leaves office" will actually look like. 

It will be what I've said above, or something equally constitutionally worthy, will be used to suspend the 2024 election. Or, they'll simply go the full insult to injury route and prop up some MAGA hating stooge puppet like Nikkie Haley at the last minute to give the facade that there is a fair election occurring on NOv 5th. She will lose and we will be told we had a free and fair election

In fact, if you do have a nominee in prison, no matter the charges, that just might be the catalyst they need to amend the constitution with a lower standard when it comes to invoking the war powers act, or at a minimum, an executive order to ""temporarily"" suspend elections for the good of democracy. A move which would undoubtedly be overturned by a sane SCOTUS but wouldn't make it there before enough damage had already been done.   

In either event, they've got the itinerary already laid out and are meticulously executing on it's various dependencies one by one until it reaches completion. It is my belief that come Jan 20th 2025 you will see neither Joe Biden nor Donald Trump placing their right hand on the bible.

In fact, whomever it is standing there that day will not be placing their hand on a bible at all. They wont need to.

It's amazing that we still have so called "Americans" cheering and championing the death of the very democracy that protects them. A system of freedom and justice which was bled for that will be nothing but a fleeting memory by the time the hungry beast they created, nurtured and freed from it's cage comes home to swallow them whole.

R

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 01, 2024, 10:55:23 AMI've long felt all roads were leading to this climax when I saw the handlers do about their declining gasbag Puppet Of The Underground Society when the shining star that is Trump emerged once again to captivate an even larger following.

From this to our efforts to instigate conflict with a nuclear superpower that has an equally powerful ally along it's border who hates us even more I knew some offensive play had to be in the works already. The play by play run book was there and working we just hadn't seen it all come together yet. The complete picture only becomes crystal clear when viewed through the lens of hindsight. And benefits not those of us stepping through time as it occurs around us.
You might like to take a look behind the curtain our wise and all knowing Wizards of Oz keep hoping we won't notice... and that invite ridicule from lesser light such as Flange the Degenerate Female Impersonator if we so much as hint at them. It'll blow your mind.

I don't profess to have seen "the complete picture" to which you refer; it seems to me to be one of those things that the more you learn about it, the less you realise you know. What is bleedingly apparent (to me at least) is that there are a lot of things we are not being allowed to know and this tends to misdirect our efforts to apportion blame, much less resolve the situation in an amicable fashion for the greater majority.

I'll give you a "for instance". You are aware of course that there was this little bout of fisticuffs referred to as "the Cold War" where we were "reliably informed" that our opponents (Soviet Union and to a lesser extent China) were our sworn mortal enemies, hell bent on destroying everything our forefathers had built up, an evil we MUST defend against at all opportunities. Even to the point of sacrificing our own sweat and tears on the noble altar of protecting our own hard won good fortunes.

Nobody I know ever took the time to address the critical logical flaws in such an argument. Not on our side and not on the side of the Soviets where the exact same story was being sold, albeit with the roles reversed. I can spend reams of discussion on this particular topic, but essentially it boils down to this; "that group of people over there are coming to take all of your shit, better give all your shit to us instead so they don't". The fuck? Either way I'm going to lose all my shit, why the fuck would I make it easy for either of them?

Once realised, this understanding of the actual nature of the proposal and all, you are primed to move on to the matter of why this ridiculous horseshit of theirs was being promulgated on both sides of the Bering Strait. Obviously not to enrich you and I, because the very people claiming to protect us are the ones coming to take our shit first. So they might spend it all as their own on whatever the fuck takes their fancy. Mostly stuff that goes "BANG" I believe you will find and there were plenty of impromptu playgrounds where the let off their extremely spectacular firework displays over the near half a century that this Cold War was waged. Which made a few people exceedingly rich at the expense of making a whole lot more exceedingly poor (if not outright dead) and we were expected to cheer for this.

And that was our only payout for our blood, sweat and tears that went in to make it happen. Unless of course you exercised a controlling interest in one of the organisations that made things that went "BANG". Then the whole exercise could be considered extremely lucrative for your own hip pocket for as long as you could muster the support of others to keep pouring money into it.

Let me tell you, I wasn't at all surprised to hear the assertion made that the Cold War was little better than a stage show, a bit of street theatre to keep us all occupied and at each others throats to the point we would happily keep throwing our effort into pulverizing some far off enemy that, when I really stopped to think about it, meant far less to me in terms of "threat" than the assholes that kept taking MY tax dollars to waste on blowing up real estate I had no intention of ever visiting.

It didn't surprise me because I had already read George Orwell's book "Nineteen Eighty-Four" before the assertion was made. I never watched the movie, so I don't know how well the following translated to the silver screen, but the notion of keeping a population ignorant and in a permanent state of never-ending war with some one-dimensional Evil Villain did in fact give The State complete freedom to rape and pillage its own subjects on any pretext and with complete impunity.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 01, 2024, 10:55:23 AMwhich is why smart people, no matter personal affinity or feeling towards any one person either positive or negative - keep a keen eye on the process. The fragile checks & balances we do have that are designed to thwart tyranny. They may have their flaws as they were designed by imperfect men, but they are all that stands between us and the final destination we have constructed with our own hands.

We will be next to crumble and our fall will be applauded by our enemies and so called friends throughout the world. And when the auctioneers come looking to scoop us up for pennies on the dollar via proverbial fire-sale we'll be too busy worrying about some degenerate's right to pee in front of little girls in public bathrooms to do anything about it. It will be then, when we ALL will learn what a dictator who "never ever leaves office" will actually look like. 
Well put, right up to the last statement. I refer you back to George Orwell's work. Which if you don't have a copy of, I strongly suggest you grab before some crayon-munching flunkey starts editing to shit out of "because racism" (or some equally retarded reason). There's a lot that might be learned from the musings of "the ancients", but not if the libraries haven't been sacked by cultural phillistines.

In the aforementioned work, there was NO dictator, only a figurehead for the working class... (fuck it, for the SLAVE class) ...to rally behind. Kind of like what you are witnessing today in fact and I know you've watched the Kiddie Sniffer In Chief mutilating the language and tripping over his own shoelaces enough by now to know that whoever is calling the shots, it sure as fuck ain't him.

The power is clearly vested elsewhere - I suspect by what you might call a "cabal" - certainly a group of people that decide how the spoils are divided and what crumbs you and I are allowed to squabble over. Those people will NEVER leave office for as long as they draw breath and we are not SUPPOSED to know what they look like.

But those are the people who are our sworn enemies (not because you and I willed it, they did) and the veneer of "democracy" is the curtain they've drawn over their proceedings to keep us ignorant of them. That curtain is looking pretty tattered at the moment and I've no reason to NOT expect that they've bothered to erect a few more behind it just to be on the safe side. We spend a bit of time banging on about the Bilderbergs, the World Economic Forum, what have you... it is not beyond the realms of possibility that as lofty and unassailable as these particular leviathans seem to us, they might not in fact be the "top of the food chain" so to speak.

I do know they seem to have a raging boner for Donald Trump. Now, even he might be a little bit of orchestrated street theatre to keep us occupied, but in the absence of anything else I might consider worth my while, I'm inclined to entertain the notion that the efforts to persecute him are an indication there's enough angst further up the chain of command to warrant this near-decade long obsession they've displayed against him. I may live to regret it of course, but having identified a vector of attach against the threat I perceive within what I laughingly refer to as "our side", I'm inclined to pick that vector up and run with it. Some very powerful people hate Donald Trump's guts, those same people appear to hate all of ours (even the terminally stupid cretins that defend them). Hate is born from fear, therefore a large part of these "powerful people" fear Trump, therefore I want as many Trumps I can play against these bastards.

And you know... I didn't mind his mean tweets... I actually enjoyed them, if truth be told. Even if I didn't, we were doing a lot better with him at the helm of the western world, no matter how many Democrats and RINOs were throwing their toys out of the pram. I'm content to see that scenario play out again; it might be another curtain we get to rib down and burn.

One less to deal with, eh wot?

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 01, 2024, 10:55:23 AMIn either event, they've got the itinerary already laid out and are meticulously executing on it's various dependencies one by one until it reaches completion. It is my belief that come Jan 20th 2025 you will see neither Joe Biden nor Donald Trump placing their right hand on the bible.

In fact, whomever it is standing there that day will not be placing their hand on a bible at all. They wont need to.
The thought has occurred to me too, but it also seems apparent that the whole process reeks of a measure of panic. Maybe it's the panic of our immediate "superiors" wetting themselves because they've been told their ass is grass if they don't rein the rest of us in, I couldn't tell you. One thing I do know is this; the more of them whose shit you wreck, the less of them there are to defeat going forward. If building a more robust economy and society as a whole is wrecking their little red wagons, then I'm all for it. If part and parcel of that is not getting my Hate on over questions of the Israel v Palestine and NATO v Russia football matches, so much the better.

I never asked for their shit, guaranteed if I could put 100 of them in a room and ask them, 99 would tell me they never asked for mine. Barely a day goes by where there isn't some assclown on one of the propaganda networks demanding mine though - that's my enemy and one I'm happy to tell to fuck off under the wheels of the nearest armoured personnel carrier. I'm running in Full Fuck Deficit when it comes to them and the only reason I give them any attention at all is so they might tell me who their enemies are, the better that I might judge for myself who is most likely to serve my own interests.

The hour is late... perhaps too late to make any meaningful difference, perhaps not. I sure as hell won't be taking whatever comes lying don, I'll tell you that much.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview