Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Stormy Daniels speaks out after the Verdict & Gives her side of the Story

Started by JOE, June 05, 2024, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

caskur

I have no interest in giving a rotten attention whore and tattle taling cunt Daniels 1 nano second of time.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Winner Winner x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 05, 2024, 12:16:48 AM

She's a dirty lying skank whore. There's no way in hell that Trump would have raw dogged her. Now, she insinuates he drugged her and raped her.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 05, 2024, 09:57:32 AMShe's a dirty lying skank whore. There's no way in hell that Trump would have raw dogged her. Now, she insinuates he drugged her and raped her.

I think if she doesn't watch her Ps&Qs she might get strangled by a disgruntled misogynist....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 05, 2024, 11:10:18 AMI think if she doesn't watch her P&Qs she might get strangled by a disgruntled misogynist....

I'd rather see her get anal, oral, and vaginal cancer and die slowly and painfully.

Biggie Smiles

She'll be a news anchor at CNN or MSNBC inside of two years

watch

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 05, 2024, 12:01:53 PMI'd rather see her get anal, oral, and vaginal cancer and die slowly and painfully.

I would like to see Mrs Trump trip and pierce her fake tits with knitting needles.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 05, 2024, 12:05:59 PMShe'll be a news anchor at CNN or MSNBC inside of two years

watch

We have a current affairs show on Channel 10 with hard left wankers on the panel and Daniels has been interviewed on it like she's a rock star. I refuse to watch her. The show is called The Project.

Now if only I can get the youtubers to quit scrutinising everytime MeAgain and Hazbeen farts in our direction life can go back to semi normalcy.

- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 05, 2024, 12:12:34 PMWe have a current affairs show on Channel 10 with hard left wankers on the panel and Daniels has been interviewed on it like she's a rock star. I refuse to watch her. The show is called The Project.

Now if only I can get the youtubers to quite scrutinising everytime MeAgain and Hazbeen farts in our direction life can go back to semi normalcy.

We now have a justice system that nakedly encourages people to propel their own failing careers into success by attacking political opponents.

Like this isn't going to foster more alleged """whistle blowers""" to crawl out of every nook and cranny imaginable
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 05, 2024, 12:15:42 PMWe now have a justice system that nakedly encourages people to propel their own failing careers into success by attacking political opponents.

Like this isn't going to foster more alleged """whistle blowers""" to crawl out of every nook and cranny imaginable

Please remember..  if someone comes out and accusers Trump of untoward behaviour... the actual onus is on the accuser to PROVE what happened, happened. It's not up to Trump.

Next time an accusation comes along he should just plead the fifth.

I found the best way to argue is make a case that is opened for discussing.
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 05, 2024, 09:57:32 AMShe's a dirty lying skank whore. There's no way in hell that Trump would have raw dogged her. Now, she insinuates he drugged her and raped her.

...well how about this wholesome 'un, L okmeer!?

She's bright 'n cheerful.

Mind you, she's gotta tat.

Same time maybe it's OK ta make an exception sometimes, eh?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 05, 2024, 09:06:41 PM...well how about this wholesome 'un, L okmeer!?

She's bright 'n cheerful.

Mind you, she's gotta tat.

Same time maybe it's OK ta make an exception sometimes, eh?

Nose ring and a fuking tattoo. NASTY!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 05, 2024, 11:23:15 PMNose ring and a fuking tattoo. NASTY!

I think she seems kinda slutty - that she'll sleep with or has slept with many guys.

Shows off her big breasts like that.

Must be mating season, eh?