The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

You’re damn right I will vote for a convicted felon

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 30, 2024, 07:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 05, 2024, 12:54:16 PMThe Demonrats are very worried that many younger black people are switching over to vote for Trump. 

Have you seen the old dude talking about it?

1:13 tells it all!!!

JOE

Quote from: Herman on June 04, 2024, 05:33:58 PMYa, Joe is an asshole.

Hey avatar_Herman Herm, I don't really care who wins the US Presidential Election.

Not too enthusiastic about Biden or Trump

Nor the Publicans or Democrats

Whomever gets in will probably inherit a shite economy & the prospect of a major stock market crash shortly thereafter.

The Biden Administration & the US Fed are printing $1 trillion every 3 months to keep the charade goin cuz neither party wants the economy to crash during an election year.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 05, 2024, 11:23:11 PMHey avatar_Herman Herm, I don't really care who wins the US Presidential Election.

Not too enthusiastic about Biden or Trump

Nor the Publicans or Democrats

Whomever gets in will probably inherit a shite economy & the prospect of a major stock market crash shortly thereafter.

The Biden Administration & the US Fed are printing $1 trillion every 3 months to keep the charade goin cuz neither party wants the economy to crash during an election year.

You're a cucknadian beyotch. Go suck justines dik.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 05, 2024, 01:41:34 PM1:13 tells it all!!!

Only explanation that I kin think of for the Democrats running Biden is they actually want him to lose L okmeer!

So their friends can crash the stock market & then blame Trump for it all.

And this isn't even my projection, but commonly tossed around by leading business minds.

ie -

It's pretty obvious that Biden is a brain-dead candidate with not many years left to live.

Polls showed that if the Dems had replaced Biden with a younger leader last year, they'd be 10 points up on Trump

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 05, 2024, 11:27:55 PMYou're a cucknadian beyotch. Go suck justines dik.

The current administration is adding $1 trillion to your country's national debt every 3 months L okmeer!

So it's pretty obvious that whomever is President in 2025 they're fucked man!

JOE

so in other words, they're jes' prime pumping the economy in an election year.

Otherwise it's dead in the water - fake economy, eh?

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 05, 2024, 11:45:01 PMso in other words, they're jes' prime pumping the economy in an election year.

Otherwise it's dead in the water - fake economy, eh?

Don't wish for the USA to fail... they are needed to keep the Ruskies and Chinks in line.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 01:03:13 AMDon't wish for the USA to fail...

I don't avatar_caskur caskur.

But from the opinions of those with much greater expertise, the Yanks & much of the world are in for some nasty times ahead, particularly after 2024 no matter which candidate wins the US presidency.

But that's just one projection.

Who knows what's to unfold?

Things might also go on the way they have.

No bust, but no boom either.

No growth or very slow growth for the foreseeable future.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

The future looks gloomy sure but try not to dwell on it... it won't come tomorrow.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List