Replies: 9982
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:48:07 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Should the Death Penalty Stay?

Started by caskur, June 06, 2024, 04:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

These people should die at the end of a rope. NO ifs or buts about it. Check the story out see the perpetraters face and the 8 yr old victim.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10847421/Dante-Arthurs-stay-jail-rape-murder-Perth-girl-Sofia-Rodriguez-Urrutia-Shu.html

When I heard about this atrocity it gave me physical pain back then as it does now. I will never get over people wanting to have gotten rid of the death penalty in Australia. That was a leftist cause in my country. None of the citizens voted for it.

A former likeable left Prime Minister Bob Hawke in the 1980s signed the UN TREATY of Human Rights abolishing the death penalty in Australia. America never signed it to their credit.

Not very long ago I found out what that ratbag Bob Hawke did to his  own daughter. She was raped by a left politician and Bob Hawke stopped his daughter seeking justice to save his party from losing the next election .

Do you think a right wing guy would protect a fellow politician if they raped their daughter?

What do you think avatar_Dove?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Politics before his own daughter. Bob Hawke lacked basic humanity.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 04:47:04 AMThese people should die at the end of a rope. NO ifs or buts about it. Check the story out see the perpetraters face and the 8 yr old victim.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10847421/Dante-Arthurs-stay-jail-rape-murder-Perth-girl-Sofia-Rodriguez-Urrutia-Shu.html

When I heard about this atrocity it gave me physical pain back then as it does now. I will never get over people wanting to have gotten rid of the death penalty in Australia. That was a leftist cause in my country. None of the citizens voted for it.

A former likeable left Prime Minister Bob Hawke in the 1980s signed the UN TREATY of Human Rights abolishing the death penalty in Australia. America never signed it to their credit.

Not very long ago I found out what that ratbag Bob Hawke odid to his his own daughter. She was raped by a left politician and Bob Hawke stopped his daughter seeking justice to save his party from losing the next election.

Do you think a right wing guy would protect a fellow politician if they raped their daughter?

What do you think avatar_Dove?

It surprises you in any way a leftist shitbag ratbastard would be capable of this?

these people are lower than pond scum

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 06, 2024, 02:13:37 PMIt surprises you in any way a leftist shitbag ratbastard would be capable of this?

these people are lower than pond scum

well his daughter ended up a druggie and he cheated on his wife Hazel with another woman called Blanche. He eventually married Blanche.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 03:09:05 PMwell his daughter ended up a druggie and he cheated on his wife Hazel with another woman called Blanche. He eventually married Blanche.

Libtards aren't known for their loyalty

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 06, 2024, 03:12:40 PMLibtards aren't known for their loyalty

I have to go bed... I'll talk later
- Andy Warhol