Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Let's Face Facts; The Problem Is Islam Itself

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"It worries me that they are planning something BIG for Canada, Like another 911 attack, I hope they don't blow up West Edmonton Mall......... ac_crying

My Gawd Shen, where would you go shopping? ac_razz  ac_toofunny

There's still South Edmonton Common. ac_tongue

cc

Army Cadet, 15, sprayed in the face with makeshift blowtorch in unprovoked attack after selling poppies for Remembrance Sunday

Boy luckily not seriously hurt ... burns. singed hait etc.

Perp lighted an aerosol  and obviously tried to inflict a  lot more damage than he succeeded in doing

reported by police as "asian" ... code word for ..................

Any bet's on its  ideology ??
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Army Cadet, 15, sprayed in the face with makeshift blowtorch in unprovoked attack after selling poppies for Remembrance Sunday

Perp lighted an aerosol  and obviously tried to inflict a  lot more damage than he succeeded in doing

Where did this happen? Do you mean the perp is being reported as Asian?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"It worries me that they are planning something BIG for Canada, Like another 911 attack, I hope they don't blow up West Edmonton Mall......... ac_crying

My Gawd Shen, where would you go shopping? ac_razz  ac_toofunny

There's still South Edmonton Common. ac_tongue

jesus i hope they don't wipe out the T&T barbecue place at WEM.....maybe you should stock up... ac_dunno  ac_hithere

cc

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Army Cadet, 15, sprayed in the face with makeshift blowtorch in unprovoked attack after selling poppies for Remembrance Sunday

UK-istan ... all the islamic crimes are called "asian"  .. the 1400 islamic-perps Roderham rapes of young girls was by "asians"

Today they shot a  shia imam in OZ

It going to get a LOT worse

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

UK-istan ... all the islamic crimes are called "asian"  .. the 1400 islamic-perps Roderham rapes of young girls was by "asians"

Today they shot a  shia imam in OZ

It going to get a LOT worse

I know Asian in the UK means South Asian, but I did not know they include Muslims in general?

cc

It is PC code for islamic. In UK if you are Indian, they call you indian, Sikh, Hindu  ... it you are islamic they call you asian ......... gag

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is PC code for islamic. In UK if you are Indian, they call you indian, Sikh, Hindu  ... it you are islamic they call you asian ......... gag

They call Indians Asian too as well as Indian don't they?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is PC code for islamic. In UK if you are Indian, they call you indian, Sikh, Hindu  ... it you are islamic they call you asian ......... gag

How are East Asians commonly referred to in Britain cc li tarte?

Romero

"Asian" is not secret PC code for Islamic. "Asian" is actually secret pc code for - prepare to be absolutely shocked - Asian. Is "Asian Canadian Corner" secret pc code for Islamic Canadian Corner?

QuoteIn British English, the word "Asian" is often used to refer to those of South Asian ancestry, particularly Indians, Sri Lankans, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. The term generally excludes people of East Asian (such as Chinese, Japanese or Korean) and Southeast Asian origin; they are more likely to be defined by their country of origin. This is reflected in the "ethnic group" section of UK census forms and other government paperwork, which treat "Asian" and "Chinese" as separate categories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian">//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian

The reason why the suspect is not being called Islamic is because they don't know if he's Islamic. If he's found to be Islamic they'll call him Islamic.

QuoteGreater Manchester Police said the offender, described as black or Asian, 5ft 8in tall and wearing a dark hooded top, then walked off without saying a word.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-29870960">//http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-29870960

Black or Asian? Is "black" secret pc code for Islamic too?

There's no conspiracy. It's not really surprising that someone who's described as black or Asian is described as black or Asian.

Quote from: "Fashionista"How are East Asians commonly referred to in Britain cc li tarte?

They're usually just called "East Asian".

cc

Quote from: "Romero""Asian" is not secret PC code for Islamic. bla bla bla ...... more bla bla bla  
Correct. It is not "secret"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Romero""Asian" is not secret PC code for Islamic. bla bla bla ...... more bla bla bla  
Correct. It is not "secret"

In all fairness to Romero though CC, when I was in the UK, Asian meant South Asian. We were often referred to as "Oriental".