The best topic

Replies: 8244
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:29:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

California exodus continues as conservative states attract blue-state residents: Report

Started by Conservative Perspective, June 10, 2024, 03:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

California exodus continues as conservative states attract blue-state residents: Report

The Golden State remains the top jurisdiction residents are fleeing from in the U.S., citing high cost of living and taxes, according to a new report.

Source: California exodus continues as conservative states attract blue-state residents: Report

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on June 10, 2024, 03:25:18 AMCalifornia exodus continues as conservative states attract blue-state residents: Report

The Golden State remains the top jurisdiction residents are fleeing from in the U.S., citing high cost of living and taxes, according to a new report.

Source: California exodus continues as conservative states attract blue-state residents: Report
As long as they don't bring the destructive Dem ideas with them to their new states.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on June 10, 2024, 03:25:18 AMCalifornia exodus continues as conservative states attract blue-state residents: Report

If you work for your daily bread, and you have no family in California, why stay.

Lokmar

La Raza said 25 years ago that they were going to take back Cali for brown people. White libtards are giving it to them.

Thiel

California Democrats are not putting a foot on the brake. They are accelerating the wackiness. The exodus will inevitably pick up.
gay, conservative and proud

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 10, 2024, 08:17:36 PMFor the actual Californians that care.   :musicboohoo:
I don't know if I was living in Florida or Texas I would want them moving in.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 10, 2024, 09:36:37 PMI don't know if I was living in Florida or Texas I would want them moving in.

As a floridian who is originally a transplant I can say that most of the locals are worried about people from blue states bringing the same policies that ruined their own states down here. But if you show yourself to be of sound mind and have a decent sense of basic morality they welcome you.

now that animals that come down here waving their biden signs? they get their shit destroyed at night.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 10, 2024, 09:41:55 PMAs a floridian who is originally a transplant I can say that most of the locals are worried about people from blue states bringing the same policies that ruined their own states down here. But if you show yourself to be of sound mind and have a decent sense of basic morality they welcome you.

now that animals that come down here waving their biden signs? they get their shit destroyed at night.
I would be nervous about blue state politics becoming another invasive species in Florida.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 10, 2024, 09:45:08 PMI would be nervous about blue state politics becoming another invasive species in Florida.

We are