The best topic

Replies: 8139
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 23, 2024, 08:06:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Climate change isn't just going to kill us all, it is also sexist and misogynistic

Started by DKG, June 10, 2024, 06:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

This is British Columbia MP Laurel Collins. Her base salary is $167,000 per annum.  :crazy:
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Brent

caskur

It's too late..

We can't fix it.

You guys can put your head in the sand as much as you like but we are at 11:59 pm.

God promises a new heavens and a new earth so I am not all that worried..  but if there is no God.... expect WW3 any minute.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: DKG on June 10, 2024, 06:33:04 AMThis is British Columbia MP Laurel Collins. Her base salary is $167,000 per annum. 

...not everything she says is wacko avatar_DKG DKG

She makes some good points.

Our existence ought not be about just making money.

The planet's ecosystems are fragile & endangered these days.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 11, 2024, 04:51:14 PMIt's too late..

We can't fix it.

You guys can put your head in the sand as much as you like but we are at 11:59 pm.

God promises a new heavens and a new earth so I am not all that worried..  but if there is no God.... expect WW3 any minute.

If there isnt enough to go around & are resources are limited we shouldn't ban abortions & force birthing on women avatar_caskur caskur.

The planet needs to control its population growth so that it can manage the resources we have left & there'll be enough to go around.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 11, 2024, 05:14:53 PMIf there isnt enough to go around & are resources are limited we shouldn't ban abortions & force birthing on women avatar_caskur caskur.

The planet needs to control its population growth so that it can manage the resources we have left & there'll be enough to go around.

It took thousands of years for humans to reach 3 billion last century and now we are at 8 billion and to me that is unsustainable but others argue it's not.

They don't take into consideration 85% of the carbon sinking forests have gone and volcanoes keep spewing out carbon dioxide and have only 15% of old growth trees around can't suck it up quick enough.

We have too many unwanted people around...

But I need to stop being so worried and leave it up to God..  it's his planet and we are his people.

I view it all very selfishly because watching everything suffer hurts me... I don't want to hurt anymore.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 11, 2024, 05:11:51 PM...not everything she says is wacko avatar_DKG DKG

She makes some good points.

Our existence ought not be about just making money.

The planet's ecosystems are fragile & endangered these days.

We will never run out of energy...

We will destroy the biodiversity... we already have destroyed much of it.

- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

Quote from: JOE on June 11, 2024, 05:14:53 PMThe planet needs to control its population growth so that it can manage the resources we have left & there'll be enough to go around.

I used to preach that. Then one day I realized I may as well preach it to the cows in the field because I'd have a better chance of the cows actually listening to me.

Most people would say "What's wrong with you, don't you like kids?" and then treat me like a heretic because I dared suggest people stop reproducing like rabbits on meth. As far as they're concerned it's their god-given right to pump out their little crotchfruit as fast as they possibly can and if you don't agree they start telling everyone what a weirdo you are.

And the only thing the government wants is a quickly growing population for more tax revenue. The more kids you have, the bigger tax breaks and welfare checks you get so start humping!

Unless someone creates a airborne sterilization virus don't expect the crowds to start dying down anytime soon.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Brent on June 11, 2024, 02:57:01 PMThey are. Elitist progressives who look down on blue collar workers too.

They should be shoved off cliffs.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: caskur on June 11, 2024, 05:31:21 PMWe will never run out of energy...

We will destroy the biodiversity... we already have destroyed much of it.

Natural gas is actually renewable. It does not come from dinosaurs the way lying progs say it does.