Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Russian Warships set to visit port in Cuba next week for military exercises

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 10, 2024, 11:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Good one Putin. It's about fucking time.

Show the scumbags in Washington how it feels to have a nuclear armed threat right at your fucking doorstep

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4709725-russian-warships-cuba-military-exercises/
Winner Winner x 4 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 10, 2024, 11:54:49 AMGood one Putin. It's about fucking time.

Show the scumbags in Washington how it feels to have a nuclear armed threat right at your fucking doorstep

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4709725-russian-warships-cuba-military-exercises/
The naval ships are not nuclear armed though.

JOE

Quote from: DKG on June 11, 2024, 06:42:35 AMThe naval ships are not nuclear armed though.

Putin is testing the US to see what he can get away with. Just like when Russia hacked those  pipelines before he invaded the Ukraine.

Putin an evil scumbag who can't be trusted.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on June 11, 2024, 10:47:11 AMPutin is testing the US to see what he can get away with. Just like when Russia hacked those  pipelines before he invaded the Ukraine.

While I appreciate the confidence with which you spew such ignorance I have to say the utter absence of anything resembling a coherent thought is rather disappointing.

Stick to playing with your coin collection...

...geopolitics is definitely not your lane.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 11, 2024, 11:42:14 AMWhile I appreciate the confidence with which you spew such ignorance I have to say the utter absence of anything resembling a coherent thought is rather disappointing.

Stick to playing with your coin collection...

...geopolitics is definitely not your lane.

Actually avatar_Garraty_47 coin collecting & the price of gold is strongly related to the geopolitical situation, particularly the fiscal health & political power of your country the USA.

When things are going badly the price of gold goes up.

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on June 11, 2024, 12:06:08 PMActually avatar_Garraty_47 coin collecting & the price of gold is strongly related to the geopolitical situation, particularly the fiscal health & political power of your country the USA.

When things are going badly the price of gold goes up.

Attaboy.
Now stay there. LoL
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 11, 2024, 12:07:10 PMAttaboy.
Now stay there. LoL

Well the same people who wish the USA will go down for a shitkicking will also suffer because of its demise.

Places like Russia the poor are even worse off than the poor in the United States.

I've met many people from 'the other side' & theres a reason why many came here & dont wanna  go back.

I spoke with someone from China & she told she had to escape. She became a hairdresser in Canada

A friend of mine immigrated to Canada from Russia, had a family here. No doubt if he'd stayed his son might well be fighting and dying today in Putin's Ukraine War. BTW he was a doctor in Russia who had it good. Despite all the hardships he had to endure in Canada hes much better off today than if he'd stayed there.

People in Canada and the US are spoiled and have had it good for so long that many don't realize how good they have it here  Garraty.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on June 11, 2024, 01:32:01 PMWell the same people who wish the USA will go down for a shitkicking will also suffer because of its demise.

Places like Russia the poor are even worse off than the poor in the United States.

I've met many people from 'the other side' & theres a reason why many came here & dont wanna  go back.

I spoke with someone from China & she told she had to escape.

A friend of mine immigrated to Canada from Russia, had a family here. No doubt if he'd stayed his son might well be fighting and dying today in Putin's Ukraine War. BTW he was a doctor in Russia who had it good. Despite all the hardships he had to endure in Canada hes much better off today than if he'd stayed there.

People in Canada and the US are spoiled and have had it good for so long that many don't realize how good they have it here avatar_Garraty_47 Garraty.

Yeah we have had it good. And if we'd like it to stay that way maybe we should stay the fuck outta other peoples internal problems.

Quite frankly I don't give the first fuck which countries that were part of the former soviet union, who's average person is more than likely begging for a return, Putin invades.

If Minnesota succeeded from the Union tomorrow and we decided to invade to bring it back would it be anyone's fucking business but our own?

same concept should apply to everyone else.

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on June 11, 2024, 01:32:01 PMPeople in Canada and the US are spoiled and have had it good for so long that many don't realize how good they have it here  Garraty.

Someone who disliked their former nation of residence so much they decided to leave it permanently doesn't have anything nice to say about that former nation of residence? Color me shocked.

How do you know they aren't fibbing because they *actually* had to flee or risk accountability for some crime?

How do you know they and/or their family wasn't caught being subversive at the behest of the CIA?

A lot of people who flee governments changed via popular uprisings turn out to be from the oppressing class just trying to stay ahead of the pitchforks and guillotines. Just sayin'.

Your anecdotal "evidence" which may or may not have been yanked directly from the depths of your bowels doesn't offset actual evidence and verifiable facts. Sorry.

Either educate yourself or go bore someone else with your half-baked (at best) xenophobic rants.

I've already given your delusional political takes more attention than they deserve.

Brent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 11, 2024, 02:45:44 PMSomeone who disliked their former nation of residence so much they decided to leave it permanently doesn't have anything nice to say about that former nation of residence? Color me shocked.

How do you know they aren't fibbing because they *actually* had to flee or risk accountability for some crime?

How do you know they and/or their family wasn't caught being subversive at the behest of the CIA?

A lot of people who flee governments changed via popular uprisings turn out to be from the oppressing class just trying to stay ahead of the pitchforks and guillotines. Just sayin'.

Your anecdotal "evidence" which may or may not have been yanked directly from the depths of your bowels doesn't offset actual evidence and verifiable facts. Sorry.

Either educate yourself or go bore someone else with your half-baked (at best) xenophobic rants.

I've already given your delusional political takes more attention than they deserve.
Joe's anecdotal evidence is pure fiction.

Frood

Quote from: JOE on June 11, 2024, 10:47:11 AMPutin is testing the US to see what he can get away with. Just like when Russia hacked those  pipelines before he invaded the Ukraine.

Just STFU, moron.

The West did the pipeline detonations.

Why are you soooooooooooooooooooooo stupid?
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on June 11, 2024, 02:56:49 PMJust STFU, moron.

The West did the pipeline detonations.

Why are you soooooooooooooooooooooo stupid?
He knows Washington was responsible. He is trying to be a dick.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Anyone care to wager on a weekday  vs weekend for the sudden announcement that elections are being suspended this cycle for our own good?

Because Putin man bad and we need  a cantaloupe to lead us through such trying times?

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 11, 2024, 03:05:21 PMAnyone care to wager on a weekday  vs weekend for the sudden announcement that elections are being suspended this cycle for our own good?

Because Putin man bad and we need  a cantaloupe to lead us through such trying times?

It's probably coming...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview