11 (91.7%)
no
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 11, 2014, 05:52:44 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"I don't want to merge, only because of so many different posters.

It is not likely to happen right now anyway Annie..

Would you like me to send you a link to reset your password for Annie1?

Ok, but now I'm just more confused....soo I'll be Annie1 again when I was originally Annie before I made a new one and then I was Annie2, and then it was changed to just Annie but it's a new Annie and now if I go back to Annie1 but I will be the original Annie?...ohhh it's a dilemma for me.  And yes, I know I am easily confused  ac_crying

What I am saying is that I can delete one handle and make another Annie.

I don't know if I can combine the two handles, but I can check if you like?

Please advise Annie.

ac_smile

Anne

Ok, do what you think is the easiest. I'm having far too much fun confusing myself  ac_biggrin  I'd like my original Annie back please and thank you  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ok, do what you think is the easiest. I'm having far too much fun confusing myself  ac_biggrin  I'd like my original Annie back please and thank you  ac_smile

Hey, I read your post on the phag phorum. I don't think you "took your anger out on a few posters". If you got angry with anyone, I know they fucking deserved it.

Anne

It was something that was bothering me for quite awhile and I had to get it off my chest. It's totally not like me to freak out like that over something so silly.  I'm usually very calm but the very rare time I do freak out, it's go big or go home lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It was something that was bothering me for quite awhile and I had to get it off my chest. It's totally not like me to freak out like that over something so silly. I'm usually very calm but the very rare time I do freak out, it's go big or go home lol.

I have only seen the very calm side of you Annie.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Anne"It was something that was bothering me for quite awhile and I had to get it off my chest. It's totally not like me to freak out like that over something so silly.  I'm usually very calm but the very rare time I do freak out, it's go big or go home lol.

Annie, we all get out of sorts from time to time over the stupid shit that happens at the VF cesspool or at least I know I do. When that happens I just disappear for a while and let it settle out. There was no need to apologize for what you did, other than it made you feel better. Your reputation at VF for being nice to everyone is well known and I admire you for it.

As far as I'm concerned you are allowed to lose your cool once in a while where VF is concerned; if you are human, it's expected. ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Anne"It was something that was bothering me for quite awhile and I had to get it off my chest. It's totally not like me to freak out like that over something so silly.  I'm usually very calm but the very rare time I do freak out, it's go big or go home lol.

Annie, we all get out of sorts from time to time over the stupid shit that happens at the VF cesspool or at least I know I do. When that happens I just disappear for a while and let it settle out. There was no need to apologize for what you did, other than it made you feel better. Your reputation at VF for being nice to everyone is well known and I admire you for it.

As far as I'm concerned you are allowed to loose your cool once in a where VF is concerned; if you are human, it's expected. ac_smile

Yep, I`m with you on this one Renee. Annie is entitled to have off-days. Hell, even the Iron Chink has been known to lose her temper once in a while. ac_tongue

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

As far as I'm concerned you are allowed to loose your cool once in a where VF is concerned; if you are human, it's expected. ac_smile

Yep, I`m with you on this one Renee. Annie is entitled to have off-days. Hell, even the Iron Chink has been known to lose her temper once in a while. ac_tongue

Shen your temper has been lost for so long I'm afraid The Royal Canadian Air Force Search and Rescue couldn't find it.   ac_razz
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Shen your temper has been lost for so long I'm afraid The Royal Canadian Air Force Search and Rescue couldn't find it.   ac_razz

My mommy says I'm just "spirited". ac_dance

Renee

That's what I like most about you, Dragon Lady.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk7YQC9UlyT46MD-xabwL1zsmfiiQcUstfSIU72btaoav89PXM">

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk7YQC9UlyT46MD-xabwL1zsmfiiQcUstfSIU72btaoav89PXM">

ac_toofunny

Frost

Whats this about Frosty's Flakes  ac_unsure

ac_razz Had to make it better :)

http://oi62.tinypic.com/do4cq1.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Whats this about Frosty's Flakes  ac_unsure

Hello Blue, I am so happy to see you here again.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Whats this about Frosty's Flakes  ac_unsure

Just a joke handsome. Hey, love what you did with what will prolly be my new av. ac_drinks