Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

the human cost of your EVs that Greta Thunberg wont protest about

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 12, 2024, 09:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

You think maybe instead of sending billions to Ukraine in furtherance of war and destruction we could be using that capital to help these people who are giving their lives to provide us with the ways of life we take for granted?

*Spits -- you self righteous libtards make my fucking stomach churn

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 12, 2024, 09:34:10 PMYou think maybe instead of sending billions to Ukraine in furtherance of war and destruction we could be using that capital to help these people who are giving their lives to provide us with the ways of life we take for granted?

I worked in upstream oil and gas in Africa. They aint got close to the environmental and worker safety protections Canada has. But, that was nothing compared to the environmental and human destruction caused by progtards appetite for electric vehicles, and solar panels.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 12, 2024, 09:59:41 PMI worked in upstream oil and gas in Africa. They aint got close to the environmental and worker safety protections Canada has. But, that was nothing compared to the environmental and human destruction caused by progtards appetite for electric vehicles, and solar panels.
Human life is meaningless over there and as the demands these progtards insist on artificially inflating so will the human tragedy. But they just don't care because outwardly it allows them to pontificate to the rest of us.

I'd take a thousand Alaska pipelines in first world highly regulated areas over the type of human exploitation these rodents are in favor of.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 12, 2024, 10:05:04 PMHuman life is meaningless over there and as the demands these progtards insist on artificially inflating so will the human tragedy. But they just don't care because outwardly it allows them to pontificate to the rest of us.

I'd take a thousand Alaska pipelines in first world highly regulated areas over the type of human exploitation these rodents are in favor of.
Any frickin day. Justine and Jim Crow Joe cancelled pipelines and the six figure jobs that builing and maintaining them provide so that Africa can be raped.

But, progs in the West are NIMBYs. As long as they don't see coloured kids dying from heavy metal poisoning of water so they can drive their Teslas, they are saving the planet. :crazy:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 12, 2024, 10:14:51 PMAny frickin day. Justine and Jim Crow Joe cancelled pipelines and the six foure jobs that builing and maintaining them provide so that Africa can be raped.

But, progs in the West are NIMBYs. As long as they don't see coloured kids dying from heavy metal poisoning of water so they can drive their Teslas, they are saving the planet. :crazy:
Amen my brother.

But Black Lives Matter tho!!!!!

apparently these don't

and that's what disgusts me the most about these vermin cock suckers... the shameless hypocrisy that is so bold and blatant. It's unfathomable to the decent of mind.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 12, 2024, 10:16:34 PMAmen my brother.

But Black Lives Matter tho!!!!!

apparently these don't

and that's what disgusts me the most about these vermin cock suckers... the shameless hypocrisy that is so bold and blatant. It's unfathomable to the decent of mind.
Ya, BLM really has their priorities in order.

The hypocrisy is sickening. This green bullshit is a perfect example of that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 12, 2024, 10:19:56 PMYa, BLM really has their priorities in order.

The hypocrisy is sickening. This green bullshit is a perfect example of that.

it truly is sickening. Watching them pontificate from their Ivory towers like some modern day saint while their entire lives are built atop of exploitation of the very people they claim they fight for.

Biggie Smiles

I'll be damned if I ever buy a fucking electric vehicle to put my support behind this

I feel bad enough owning an iphone after seeing shit like this

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 12, 2024, 10:26:01 PMI'll be damned if I ever buy a fucking electric vehicle to put my support behind this

You and me both bother. I wish we did not have to have frickin smart gadgets around the house.

knows things

Hey Biggie, isn't that gargantuan pillow-monster that was trying to siphon your sperm a progtard?

Seems to me that a self-professed "empath" would be bawling her eyes out about the plight of all this little brown people, but I only ever heard her get to sniveling when her site was falling apart.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: knows things on June 13, 2024, 07:50:52 AMHey Biggie, isn't that gargantuan pillow-monster that was trying to siphon your sperm a progtard?

Seems to me that a self-professed "empath" would be bawling her eyes out about the plight of all this little brown people, but I only ever heard her get to sniveling when her site was falling apart.
Yes she is and it would appear these poor innocent souls of a darker shade do not have enough media attention to warrant her empathy. Plus, there are no cool riots on their behalf where jagoffs are burning shit down in black neighbors on behalf of the black cause she can attend in hopes of scoring some good weed or black cock. 

Black lives matter, but let us not get carried away if they begin to matter enough to delay the availability of that new iphone I want for Christmas

these people are lower than fucking bacteria
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 12, 2024, 09:34:10 PMYou think maybe instead of sending billions to Ukraine in furtherance of war and destruction we could be using that capital to help these people who are giving their lives to provide us with the ways of life we take for granted?

LMFAO!!!!

You know, my ancestors used to mine like this and they died in droves, IN THIS COUNTRY!!! as recently as 120 years ago. What changed it is government regulations and laws. When these stupid fuckers have enough, things will change or they will continue to be taken advantage of.

knows things

Give it time. If the current crop of losers are any indication, they'll be too busy mining the harbor on each other the next time Monkeypox rolls around to even whimper how racist mother nature is.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 12, 2024, 10:26:01 PMI'll be damned if I ever buy a fucking electric vehicle to put my support behind this

I was considering one. After reading this thread, that might be off the table.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview