News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

For Better or Worse, what if Trump wins the Presidency in 2024?

Started by JOE, June 17, 2024, 10:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 01:48:02 PMNo one can fix it at this point. Only patch it to buy time

You are observing an empire in rapid decline
A post imperial world does not guarantee a loss of prosperity. Think of Japan's ascent after it's crushing defeat in world war 2
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on June 17, 2024, 01:51:22 PMA post imperial world does not guarantee a loss of prosperity. Think of Japan's ascent after it's crushing defeat in world war 2

While I see the comparison I doubt strongly that will be our fate.

We have oppressed and meddled far too many for far too long for the rest of the world not to make our demise as painful as possible for as long as possible

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

But there was that one time, on an airforce one ramp, where trump had to grab the rails!

Grab the rails!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on June 17, 2024, 12:11:51 PMI can't wait to see more of these. :crampe:

I hope someone rapes her to death this time. I want to watch it live so I can ridicule her and offer my condolences to the poor bastard who has to endure raping her.

Sloan

AIDSmin and Porky the Pig are busy crying about all the things that Biden is doing today that Trump will do worser when he wins in 2024.

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on June 17, 2024, 03:32:25 PMAIDSmin and Porky the Pig are busy crying about all the things that Biden is doing today that Trump will do worser when he wins in 2024.

Just as long as Bad Orange Man follows through with all of his promises, not necessarily in the following order:
1. declare himself god emperor and suspend the Constitution
2. kill all homosexuals
3. chain up all black peepoe (double chains for his black supporters)
4. federal mandates for easy grab pussies on all females (CONservatives know what a woman is BTW)
5. experimental medical testing on libtards, including bleach up the ass for Covid to cancer
6. Retaliatory nuclear strikes on all libtards
7. interment of surviving libtards in gulags
8. replacement of green energy with dirty coal
9. reclassification of all brown peepoe as "mexican"
10. invasion of mexico
11. starting WW3

Of course this list will evolve as Emperor Trump deems necessary.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on June 17, 2024, 04:02:38 PMJust as long as Bad Orange Man follows through with all of his promises, not necessarily in the following order:
1. declare himself god emperor and suspend the Constitution
2. kill all homosexuals
3. chain up all black peepoe (double chains for his black supporters)
4. federal mandates for easy grab pussies on all females (CONservatives know what a woman is BTW)
5. experimental medical testing on libtards, including bleach up the ass for Covid to cancer
6. Retaliatory nuclear strikes on all libtards
7. interment of surviving libtards in gulags
8. replacement of green energy with dirty coal
9. reclassification of all brown peepoe as "mexican"
10. invasion of mexico
11. starting WW3

Of course this list will evolve as Emperor Trump deems necessary.

anyway we can squeeze in "deport fat little mexican sloths who are offensively stupid, look bloated pigs and smell like stale hamburger meat"?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 04:06:08 PManyway we can squeeze in "deport fat little mexican sloths who are offensively stupid, look bloated pigs and smell like stale hamburger meat"?

HELLZ YEA!!!! We gonna de-brown bitches like that too and give em a super white bread name picked by a blue ribbon panel to boot!!!!!

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 01:55:34 PMWhile I see the comparison I doubt strongly that will be our fate.

We have oppressed and meddled far too many for far too long for the rest of the world not to make our demise as painful as possible for as long as possible
The United States missed an opportunity to disengage from global conflicts at the end of the Cold War.

Instead they established themselves as the planet's cop.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on June 17, 2024, 08:02:55 PMThe United States missed an opportunity to disengage from global conflicts at the end of the Cold War.

Instead they established themselves as the planet's cop.
Exactly.

Russia was ZERO threat to us from the mid nineties all the way up until 2016 when the Democrap party blamed a few Russian trolls for their candidate's lack of quality. Then, out of nowhere, Russia became this undeniable mega beast of a threat on the world stage which had to be stopped at all costs!

The fucking idiots on the left are so stupid they cannot even remember the reality around them from 1995 through 2016... it's fucking astonishing the propaganda they so willingly buy into. 

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 08:33:40 PMExactly.

Russia was ZERO threat to us from the mid nineties all the way up until 2016 when the Democrap party blamed a few Russian trolls for their candidate's lack of quality. Then, out of nowhere, Russia became this undeniable mega beast of a threat on the world stage which had to be stopped at all costs!

The fucking idiots on the left are so stupid they cannot even remember the reality around them from 1995 through 2016... it's fucking astonishing the propaganda they so willingly buy into. 
It blows my frickin mind how many Americans fall for the democRATs' anti Russia brainwashing.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 17, 2024, 09:18:34 PMIt blows my frickin mind how many Americans fall for the democRATs' anti Russia brainwashing.
The average democrat idiot is maybe one or two IQ points higher than sewage major

and that tells you everything you need to know
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 17, 2024, 02:08:26 PM

discuss.

LOL! JK, KA-POWN3D!

Agreed.

Biden izza joke... L okmeer!

Even if a person is a Democrat .... if they are truthful to themselves they'd have to admit, unless they replace Biden soon, They're Done like Dinner come November.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 09:31:52 PMThe average democrat idiot is maybe one or two IQ points higher than sewage major

and that tells you everything you need to know
That is frickin stupid.