News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

For Better or Worse, what if Trump wins the Presidency in 2024?

Started by JOE, June 17, 2024, 10:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

A somewhat neutral or impartial view:

...How will this impact the United States?
The World?
How will events unfold in the US and abroad?
Will it be a better place for a 2nd Trump term or worse?

Who will be the Winners? The Losers?

Why?

Discuss.

Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

The biggest difference will be that channels like CNN and MSNBC will stop complaining about Trump running for president and start complaining about Trump being president again.

/shrug
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 17, 2024, 10:49:13 AMThe biggest difference will be that channels like CNN and MSNBC will stop complaining about Trump running for president and start complaining about Trump being president again.

/shrug
If he does win you're going to have to take the wall flowers off ignore just to witness the epic meltdowns
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 11:04:50 AMIf he does win you're going to have to take the wall flowers off ignore just to witness the epic meltdowns

Maybe when I C&P the leaked stories of how demented #GenocideJoe really is (was).

The straight-up TDS stuff is too predictable to be interesting.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 17, 2024, 11:14:59 AMMaybe when I C&P the leaked stories of how demented #GenocideJoe really is (was).

The straight-up TDS stuff is too predictable to be interesting.
yeah that's true .... its like watching Monkeys discovering themselves for the first time in perpetuity

but that's exactly how stupid they are

without even checking I can say with 100% confidence that TDS syndrome dominates at least 97% of the politics subs in that shit hole right now. Either through threads started about Trump or threads started about any other topic which morphed into a weep fest about Trump before reaching page two.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 11:04:50 AMIf he does win you're going to have to take the wall flowers off ignore just to witness the epic meltdowns
I can't wait to see more of these. :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on June 17, 2024, 12:11:51 PMI can't wait to see more of these. :crampe:

oh man... it will be priceless.

The hysteria will be amazingly epic and fun to watch.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 12:13:25 PMoh man... it will be priceless.

The hysteria will be amazingly epic and fun to watch.
It will be priceless.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on June 17, 2024, 12:14:30 PMIt will be priceless.
I predict three months of nonstop screeching about Russia, election interference, ballot fraud and all kinds of dangers to democracy even if he wins by an undeniable landslide.

They will shit themselves non stop for years afterward and it will be so much fun to laugh at their tears. 

Biggie Smiles

Just remember kids. A few Russian trolls saying mean things about Hillary on facebook amounted to grievous and blatant election interference

but convicting the presumptive nominee in some kangraoo court by providing a Chinese menu of haphazardly strung together misdemeanors so obsecure that most prosecutors didn't even realize were there into a frankenstien  patchwork of felonies is DEMOCRACY at work

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 12:16:33 PMI predict three months of nonstop screeching about Russia, election interference, ballot fraud and all kinds of dangers to democracy even if he wins by an undeniable landslide.

They will shit themselves non stop for years afterward and it will be so much fun to laugh at their tears. 
We can count on it.

Erica Mena

I'm going to repeat what my good hermano Biggie once said

Even if Trump does win, he cannot fix the damage Biden has done in just four years.

I really wish he'd choose DeSantis as his VP
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

Thiel

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 17, 2024, 01:25:41 PMI'm going to repeat what my good hermano Biggie once said

Even if Trump does win, he cannot fix the damage Biden has done in just four years.

DeSantis would be a smart choice. He knows how to get things done.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 17, 2024, 01:25:41 PMI'm going to repeat what my good hermano Biggie once said

No one can fix it at this point. Only patch it to buy time

You are observing an empire in rapid decline
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List