The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Better stock up on eggs, Caskur

Started by Frood, June 20, 2024, 11:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Quote from: formosan on June 20, 2024, 11:57:21 AMWhat do you mean Frood?

They're hyping up avian flu and culling the birds at egg farms in multiple locations. Over a million birds so far.

The government is attacking our food supply...again.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Zombie Chook

Poisoning the food supply you mean.

Well, it's not as though you weren't expecting it, look at the experiments they ran on those cattle herds. Wasn't it something like one in five head of cattle dying from the "vaccines" they gave them?

Australia barely managed 80% full vaccination status and an increasing number of her citizens are refusing the boosters. Got to find a fresh excuse to explain the exorbitant amounts of money and property the ScoMo government wasted selling out the country to Pfizer and Astra Zeneca and AnAl is too compromised to blow the whistle on the scam.

Frood

Glad I stocked up on powdered eggs and freeze dried mince a couple of years ago. Might be worth a small fortune (queue Joe sniffing around)...
Blahhhhhh...

Zombie Chook

Yeah, good luck finding anything fresh that hasn't been tainted with that gene therapy crap going forward. The nanny state mentality has got its hooks into Oz and I doubt you'll be finding too many primary producers willing to risk the persecution they'd face from the government by selling you untainted foodstuffs.

I wonder how many years this little exercise is going to knock off the average life expectancy there.

Frood

I have some friends offgrid that raise sheep, goats, pigs, chickens, geese, and ducks.
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on June 20, 2024, 12:08:16 PMThey're hyping up avian flu and culling the birds at egg farms in multiple locations. Over a million birds so far.

The government is attacking our food supply...again.
That happened about ten years ago in Ontario I think. They isolated it and it did not affect chicken farms in other parts of the country.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Zombie Chook

It seems to me that a particularly unscrupulous government might use the excuse to strategically destroy the breadbaskets of their nations in order to drive citizens back into the cities to make ends meet.

Of course, noone would ever elect such a government, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  :rolleyes:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: Frood on June 20, 2024, 11:29:43 AMThey're coming for our poultry in Australia.

:Doh2:  :crazy:

We have 3 chickens... we don't have to stock up on anything... actually, we should go and buy 2 more chooks.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 20, 2024, 02:59:40 PMWe have 3 chickens... we don't have to stock up on anything... actually, we should go and buy 2 more chooks.

They might take them for you in the burbs.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview