Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Mass Shooting in Arkansas at a place called 'Mad Butcher Grocery Store'

Started by JOE, June 21, 2024, 02:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

And libtards will claim that if more vegan groceries existed, then this would not have happened.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Can there be, perhaps, a correlation between climate change and this tragedy/

let us ponder that.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 21, 2024, 08:20:45 PMCan there be, perhaps, a correlation between climate change and this tragedy/

let us ponder that.

The only way I'm pondering that is by smoking crack.

JOE

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 21, 2024, 08:15:22 PMAnd libtards will claim that if more vegan groceries existed, then this would not have happened.

Actually Prof more like I thought their big mistake was calling it 'the Mad Butcher'.

Karma has a way of bitin' people in the ass.

The spirits are angry I'm afraid.

Personally that's why avoid keepin stuff around the house with negative vibes eh?

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: JOE on June 21, 2024, 08:25:27 PMActually Prof more like I thought their big mistake was calling it 'the Mad Butcher'.

Personally that's why avoid keepin stuff around the house with negative vibes eh?

What, you're into feng shui?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on June 21, 2024, 08:25:27 PMActually Prof more like I thought their big mistake was calling it 'the Mad Butcher'.

Are you certain this wasn't the result of too many law abiding citizens keeping guns locked away in their closets?

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 21, 2024, 08:27:43 PMAre you certain this wasn't the result of too many law abiding citizens keeping guns locked away in their closets?

To be fair to the US, there was also a shooting in Canada less than a week ago that left 3 people dead.

I notice people are going crazy everywhere. Europe had a few incidents recently too. Must be the culmination of everything. War. The economy. Post pandemic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on June 21, 2024, 10:11:35 PMTo be fair to the US, there was also a shooting in Canada less than a week ago that left 3 people dead.

Your gratuitous benevolence does not escape me good man.

I shall sleep with ever increasing relief and peace of mind confident that you intend to treat us here in the little ole U.SofA fairly.

thank you sir, this is a debt I am unsure I can ever repay.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 21, 2024, 10:20:22 PMYour gratuitous benevolence does not escape me good man.

I shall sleep with ever increasing relief and peace of mind confident that you intend to treat us here in the little ole U.SofA fairly.

thank you sir, this is a debt I am unsure I can ever repay.

...another shooting yesterday in Canada:

....problem is not specific to 1 country anymore. Mass shootings in Europe & Russia lately.