The best topic

Replies: 8386
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:56:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Derek Chauvin Stabbed

Started by caskur, June 21, 2024, 08:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Did you know Derek Chauvin was stabbed in prison last year?

Does anyone know if people are trying to get him out of Prison?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Yeah, I had read about it happening.  The last thing I read on it was Chauvin's lawyer was looking to get him transferred to a another medium security place farther away from Minnesota.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 21, 2024, 09:00:37 PMsarcasm

Amusing story while we're on that topic.

During my time at backwash factory I'd always find it amusing when Fat lily would make an attempt at sarcasm but never quite had enough confidence in her ability to pull it off with any level of competency so she'd always be sure to amend the tail end of the post with something to explicitly specify she was being sarcastic.. be it an sarcasm emoji, the word sarcasm in bold font in parenthesis  -- whatever.

I always found that so telling as to her true confidence in her own wit. Seems that aspect of her psychic was pretty well grounded in reality. 

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 21, 2024, 09:05:20 PMAmusing story while we're on that topic.

During my time at backwash factory I'd always find it amusing when Fat lily would make an attempt at sarcasm but never quite had enough confidence in her ability to pull it off with any level of competency so she'd always be sure to amend the tail end of the post with something to explicitly specify she was being sarcastic.. be it an sarcasm emoji, the word sarcasm in bold font in parenthesis  -- whatever.

I always found that so telling as to her true confidence in her own wit. Seems that aspect of her psychic was pretty well grounded in reality. 
She aint alone. A lot of folks on these forums aint as funny as they think they are. They aint as smart as they think they are either.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 21, 2024, 09:10:09 PMShe aint alone. A lot of folks on these forums aint as funny as they think they are. They aint as smart as they think they are either.
AMen brother. AMEN!

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 08:05:23 PMDid you know Derek Chauvin was stabbed in prison last year?

Does anyone know if people are trying to get him out of Prison?

Yep. They want him dead ASAP. If they didnt want him dead, nobody would ever be able to get close enough to him to stab him once, let alone as many times as they stabbed him. The powers that be fear that he might eventually get out of prison.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 21, 2024, 09:13:56 PMYep. They want him dead ASAP. If they didnt want him dead, nobody would ever be able to get close enough to him to stab him once, let alone as many times as they stabbed him. The powers that be fear that he might eventually get out of prison.

Why? I don't understand. Why do the powers that be want him dead?

You know if you don't protect your police force they won't protect you.

Why hasn't somebody shot Biden yet?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 10:09:32 PMWhy? I don't understand. Why do the powers that be want him dead?

Slow down there little lady

Don't want the FBI crawling all over this place because some baggy hen from the other side of the planet cannot control herself.

JOE

Prison is an awful place.

I remember meeting a guy in Vancouver who just got out of  one of Canada's most notorious prisons.

He told me being released was like waking up from a nightmare.

Okalla. But its since been shut down.

JOE

Prison is an awful place.

I remember meeting a guy in Vancouver who just got out of  one of Canada's most notorious prisons.

He told me being released wad like waking up from a nightmare.

Oakalla. But its since been shut down.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 10:09:32 PMWhy? I don't understand. Why do the powers that be want him dead?

If Chauvin dies, he will never get out and stir up shit. Just the idea that he would see the light of day makes a lot of people cringe and say he gets out, joins the KKK, dresses up as Hitler, and screams "Kill all Floyd's!!!" Fukin 100,000 billion in damages all over again!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 22, 2024, 01:30:48 PMIf Chauvin dies, he will never get out and stir up shit. Just the idea that he would see the light of day makes a lot of people cringe and say he gets out, joins the KKK, dresses up as Hitler, and screams "Kill all Floyd's!!!" Fukin 100,000 billion in damages all over again!

Chauvin ain't no saint but neither was George Floyd

Anyway the Minnesota police should have learned from Canada's mistakes.A policeman put a knee to some guys neck in my city & it killed a man.

https://youtu.be/Uk6hA46GmLA?si=cDrphk2TjYl7DhWb

Chauvin did that too Floyd & it killed him as well. That's a really dangerous maneuver putting a knee to someone's neck.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 22, 2024, 01:45:28 PMChauvin ain't no saint but neither was George Floyd

Anyway the Minnesota police should have learned from Canada's mistakes.A policeman put a knee to some guys neck in my city & it killed a man.

https://youtu.be/Uk6hA46GmLA?si=cDrphk2TjYl7DhWb

Chauvin did that too Floyd & it killed him as well. That's a really dangerous maneuver putting a knee to someone's neck.

George Floyd was a scumbag piece of shit and deserved to die 10,000 times over. However, you cant allow the jackbooted cops continue to restrain a motherfucker AFTER its clear he needs emergency medical assistance. As I've said before, they AT THE VERY LEAST are all guilty of manslaughter.  I dont think Floyd had a fuckin heartbeat for sure the second time the asian cop checked his pulse at his ankle.

BTW, some cops just did this same thing to a white dude and crickets!!!!