Replies: 8349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Derek Chauvin Stabbed

Started by caskur, June 21, 2024, 08:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 22, 2024, 12:17:59 AMPrison is an awful place.

I remember meeting a guy in Vancouver who just got out of  one of Canada's most notorious prisons.

He told me being released was like waking up from a nightmare.

Okalla. But its since been shut down.

There are two types of incarceration in the USA.

I RECENTLY learned this. There is Jail and then there is prison.

Jails are short term and very unsafe. PRISON is long term and more safe but I can't remember the details.  It is all on youtube on Shaun Atwood's channel. He is English and got 6 years inside for drug trafficking in the USA.

Mike Tyson said the scariest place is being locked up because the places are genuinely filled up with psychos.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 21, 2024, 10:25:42 PMSlow down there little lady

Don't want the FBI crawling all over this place because some baggy hen from the other side of the planet cannot control herself.

I asked a question. Why would the FBI worry about that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 22, 2024, 01:30:48 PMIf Chauvin dies, he will never get out and stir up shit. Just the idea that he would see the light of day makes a lot of people cringe and say he gets out, joins the KKK, dresses up as Hitler, and screams "Kill all Floyd's!!!" Fukin 100,000 billion in damages all over again!

He could still become KKK in prison/jail (where ever he is) and call out from there to minions to get rid of all the George Floyd-like crims...

He shouldn't be in jail. I believe he should do some time yes, but life was excessive.

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 23, 2024, 09:48:59 AMHe could still become KKK in prison/jail (where ever he is) and call out from there to minions to get rid of all the George Floyd-like crims...

He shouldn't be in jail. I believe he should do some time yes, but life was excessive.

Opinions vary.

Mine, is that all the other cops knew they were fucking up when Floyd went limp. At that point, any and all of them should have interceded and pulled Chauvin off Floyd, rolled him over, and started to administer first aid. Chauvin is much more culpable because he was the man in charge at that point and I think he refused to get off Floyd to spite the crowd. There were several minutes that he should have acted after recognizing he fucked up. Yes, I believe he recognized he fucked up and willfully refused to assist Floyd. Thats 2nd degree murder IMO.

None of them should ever be cops again. Chauvin should do 7 to 10 years at least and the other cops should do no more than 1 year, maybe 2.

I do not believe any of them willfully intended to end Floyd's life. That means 1st degree murder is off the table.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: caskur on June 23, 2024, 09:28:11 AMI asked a question. Why would the FBI worry about that.

They have bots scanning the net looking for code phrases like the two words you put together. If the bot considers it serious enough an agent will take a look at it but I don't think we have to worry about that. If anything we'll end up on the "Nut Jobs" list but nothing more.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

For the bots scanning the net for subversive statements, I say Howard Stern's penis!

There.  Go ahead and arrest me, you Nazis.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 23, 2024, 12:50:18 PMOpinions vary.

Mine, is that all the other cops knew they were fucking up when Floyd went limp. At that point, any and all of them should have interceded and pulled Chauvin off Floyd, rolled him over, and started to administer first aid. Chauvin is much more culpable because he was the man in charge at that point and I think he refused to get off Floyd to spite the crowd. There were several minutes that he should have acted after recognizing he fucked up. Yes, I believe he recognized he fucked up and willfully refused to assist Floyd. Thats 2nd degree murder IMO.

None of them should ever be cops again. Chauvin should do 7 to 10 years at least and the other cops should do no more than 1 year, maybe 2.

I do not believe any of them willfully intended to end Floyd's life. That means 1st degree murder is off the table.

Just from the very little I know about sentencing because I have an interest in it, America is far too harsh and Australia is the absolute pits being too lenient.

You would absolutely laugh how pathetic Australia is...

Anyway, thanks for telling me more about Chauvin. That is unfortunate he has that harsh attitude.

- Andy Warhol