Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:34:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Good news for Aidsman today...

Started by deport_liberals, June 26, 2024, 08:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 26, 2024, 06:18:24 PMI am getting a bit worried why God hasn't stepped in as he said he would and abolished the wicked....

How much more do we have suffer and worse watch other people suffer more?

Just putting it out there.

Well, from my reading of Revelation, I'd say things need to get way way way more debauched.

Herman

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 26, 2024, 09:10:06 PMWell, from my reading of Revelation, I'd say things need to get way way way more debauched.

I can't take anymore.... I am going into seclusion for good...

I watched a great show last night. WHEN WE WERE KINGS... George Foreman .... Mohammad Ali, Rumble in the Jungle. The only thing missing was Joe Frazier. I started watching half way through but I am going to watch it again lon Stan. I remember watching that live with my uncle back in the 70s. I remember I kept saying, Ali get off the ropes, get off the ropes..  he was on the ropes the whole time it seemed.

That was a piece of history I will never forget.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

R.

Quote from: caskur on June 26, 2024, 02:41:12 PMMany married women to get their hands on kids but now they can legally marry each other.

The worrying part is they can also adopt children and that is horrific. I saw Judge Judy advocate for homosexuals adopting kids.

The first pair that did adopt children in the UK sexually molested the kids and got done and jailed.... and a couple in Australia, one Caucasian and one Asian guy got done also..... thanks to American intelligence. All the police in various countries are working together but it's just a tip of the iceberg.

They are everywhere.... and another guy in Australia got done. He was a kindergarten teacher.
If you recall, during the Monkeypox scare a couple of years back, news reports surfaced how two gays, their adopted son AND their dog got it. Considering the only known vector for transmission of the disease... unprotected anal sex with a person clearly infected with the disease from the attendant open sores it causes... it doesn't take a genius to figure out what the fuck was going on in that household.

But you ask...

QuoteThere was a poster on the net who used to report the scumbags.  Altare. I wonder where he is now?

You should probably already know how this shit shakes out nowadays. What I've laid out in this post, by any reasonable expectation of those of us here would be considered a crime and be justly punished as such. I doubt there's a single person here who would disagree with me on this.

More often than not however (and as far as I recall this was the case with the two kiddiefuckers/dogfuckers above) those crimes get off with a light slap on the wrist, if indeed they get any remonstration whatsoever. But comment on it (hint: this is one reason why I elect to comment anonymously these days) if you express ANY disapproval whatsoever, you get prosecuted under the increasingly torturous Hate Crime legislation that protects these criminals and it is YOU that goes to jail.

And this happens on the regular. Consider...

There's paid advertising between 2'33" and 5'34" in the video, I'd encourage you to skip that part. The rest of the video? Shit, there's a damn good reason why 19 in 20 Germans disapprove of their government and this video is a classic example of why. When a minor can be gangraped in such a manner and it is only the people voicing their disapproval that get to see the inside of a cell, you know that your government is at war with you.

And this is happening in every western nation that would argue political correctness should take precedence over the traditions a country lived by. The US... Canada... England... much of Europe (if not all of it), New Zealand... Australia... if there's one thing that people like Lokmar and I see eye to eye on, it's that progressivism and political correctness has gone to its illogical extreme when criminals can put you in the Big House they themselves avoided, all because you hurt their pweshus widdle feewings.

Caskur - we've had our differences. But I'll happily put money on the notion that this current bullshit isn't one of them. Shit like this should not be happening. But it is. If the governments we elect are NOT prepared to represent us... if they would actively represent other interests that are so blatantly against our own... the time to clean house is long past due.

Lokmar

Quote from: R. on June 27, 2024, 08:49:09 AMIf you recall, during the Monkeypox scare a couple of years back, news reports surfaced how two gays, their adopted son AND their dog got it. Considering the only known vector for transmission of the disease... unprotected anal sex with a person clearly infected with the disease from the attendant open sores it causes... it doesn't take a genius to figure out what the fuck was going on in that household.

But you ask...

You should probably already know how this shit shakes out nowadays. What I've laid out in this post, by any reasonable expectation of those of us here would be considered a crime and be justly punished as such. I doubt there's a single person here who would disagree with me on this.

More often than not however (and as far as I recall this was the case with the two kiddiefuckers/dogfuckers above) those crimes get off with a light slap on the wrist, if indeed they get any remonstration whatsoever. But comment on it (hint: this is one reason why I elect to comment anonymously these days) if you express ANY disapproval whatsoever, you get prosecuted under the increasingly torturous Hate Crime legislation that protects these criminals and it is YOU that goes to jail.

And this happens on the regular. Consider...

There's paid advertising between 2'33" and 5'34" in the video, I'd encourage you to skip that part. The rest of the video? Shit, there's a damn good reason why 19 in 20 Germans disapprove of their government and this video is a classic example of why. When a minor can be gangraped in such a manner and it is only the people voicing their disapproval that get to see the inside of a cell, you know that your government is at war with you.

And this is happening in every western nation that would argue political correctness should take precedence over the traditions a country lived by. The US... Canada... England... much of Europe (if not all of it), New Zealand... Australia... if there's one thing that people like Lokmar and I see eye to eye on, it's that progressivism and political correctness has gone to its illogical extreme when criminals can put you in the Big House they themselves avoided, all because you hurt their pweshus widdle feewings.

Look, if you're going to have a civilized society, YOU HAVE TO KILL THE DREGS!!!

Murderers, rapists, homosexuals, people who pervert right and wrong...they ALL have to die. Or, you can watch it all go down the tubes while I ridicule and say "TOLD YOU SO!".

I know who needs to die first, I just need the political power to make the trials and executions happen.

R.

Quote from: Lokmar on June 27, 2024, 10:20:23 AMLook, if you're going to have a civilized society, YOU HAVE TO KILL THE DREGS!!!

Murderers, rapists, homosexuals, people who pervert right and wrong...they ALL have to die. Or, you can watch it all go down the tubes while I ridicule and say "TOLD YOU SO!".

I know who needs to die first, I just need the political power to make the trials and executions happen.
Yeah, well by your own arguments I would have to kill you as well. This is of course where you and I diverge, because your gung-ho "kill everything that offends thy sensibilities" is THE single most pissweak excuse for punishment ever devised, since there can be NO provision for the "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" ethic even your own scriptures advocate for. There is NO evening for the damage and suffering the criminal has caused; in point of fact you and those  fundie islamists that you love so very much share the belief that you died doing God's work - you both die having learned precisely nothing.

I think you're weak. No, I know you are weak. You have no stomach to prevent this sort of shit from reoccuring in the future because you see something that needs fixing and your brain immediately devolves to functioning on half a Fetterman... or less.

Just because you and I see eyes to eye on some things, does NOT mean I don't disagree with you on others. But you would need to put aside your football mentality to see that and quite frankly, I've been around you for long enough to seriously doubt your ability to do so.

Go on, rant more about your scriptures, I can see your eyes rolling back already, foaming at your gills and red in the face about what you are instructed to do by the sky fairy while those wanker leftie progtards whine about how oppressed you make them.

You're damn lucky neither you nor those leftist assclowns have met me yet. I'd have you both screaming for each others arms within a week.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview