Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Good news for Aidsman today...

Started by deport_liberals, June 26, 2024, 08:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

smartass

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 26, 2024, 08:41:57 AMI'm sure the Navy never had such penalties tho
Are you kidding? The Navy actively promoted such shenanigans... have you not heard about their treasure hunts for "the golden rivet"?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: smartass on June 26, 2024, 08:48:21 AMAre you kidding? The Navy actively promoted such shenanigans... have you not heard about their treasure hunts for "the golden rivet"?

of course, which is why even 70's disco bands knew it was a hotbed of perverse homosexual activity and made songs praising it

Lokmar

smartass

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 26, 2024, 08:50:52 AMof course, which is why even 70's disco bands knew it was a hotbed of perverse homosexual activity and made songs praising it

In the Navy... you can learn to be a queer
In the Navy... you can take it up the rear
In the Navy... you can get down on your knees
In the Navy... you can get a Bad disease
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Admongo would get so upset every time I mocked his time served as a Navy issued sex hole to frustrated and frisky sailors on long stints of deployment.

I'm sure he saved the DOD millions in Salt Petre expenses with his distinguished services and distinct affection for all things phallic.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: smartass on June 26, 2024, 09:04:36 AMIn the Navy... you can learn to be a queer
In the Navy... you can take it up the rear
In the Navy... you can get down on your knees
In the Navy... you can get a Bad disease

In the Navy... Admong feels right at home.
In the Navy... like a faggot with a bone
In the Navy... the gloryhole is a revolving door
In the Navy... when it comes to cock you can always have more
Funny Funny x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 26, 2024, 09:05:02 AMAdmongo would get so upset every time I mocked his time served as a Navy issued sex hole to frustrated and frisky sailors on long stints of deployment.

I'm sure he saved the DOD millions in Salt Petre expenses with his distinguished services and distinct affection for all things phallic.

Sadly, the worst sex crime I know in real life is a school friend married a Navy musician who used to rape his son... I am not bullshitting and that kid now an adult and chronic alcoholic is an absolute psychotic mess.

The cruelty of homosexual paedophile is a real thing...
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 26, 2024, 10:09:46 AMSadly, the worst sex crime I know in real life is a school friend married a Navy musician who used to rape his son... I am not bullshitting and that kid now an adult and chronic alcoholic is an absolute psychotic mess.

The homosexual male is the most physically debauched human in existence. The homosexual female is the mentally debauched variety.

formosan

Quote from: caskur on June 26, 2024, 10:09:46 AMSadly, the worst sex crime I know in real life is a school friend married a Navy musician who used to rape his son... I am not bullshitting and that kid now an adult and chronic alcoholic is an absolute psychotic mess.

That is horrifing.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 26, 2024, 12:02:45 PMThe homosexual male is the most physically debauched human in existence. The homosexual female is the mentally debauched variety.

Many married women to get their hands on kids but now they can legally marry each other.

The worrying part is they can also adopt children and that is horrific. I saw Judge Judy advocate for homosexuals adopting kids.

The first pair that did adopt children in the UK sexually molested the kids and got done and jailed.... and a couple in Australia, one Caucasian and one Asian guy got done also..... thanks to American intelligence. All the police in various countries are working together but it's just a tip of the iceberg.

They are everywhere.... and another guy in Australia got done. He was a kindergarten teacher.

There was a poster on the net who used to report the scumbags.  Altare. I wonder where he is now?

Governments willingly hand over children because of their ideals and their ideals are drastically deviant.

But some in the homosexual community are on to it... they know the perversion in their ranks and the good ones, and there are good ones, speak up on youtube. I have seen them.

Maybe because they were once child victims themselves.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 26, 2024, 02:41:12 PMMany married women to get their hands on kids but now they can legally marry each other.

The worrying part is they can also adopt children and that is horrific. I saw Judge Judy advocate for homosexuals adopting kids.

The first pair that did adopt children in the UK sexually molested the kids and got done and jailed.... and a couple in Australia, one Caucasian and one Asian guy got done also..... thanks to American intelligence. All the police in various countries are working together but it's just a tip of the iceberg.

They are everywhere.... and another guy in Australia got done. He was a kindergarten teacher.

There was a poster on the net who used to report the scumbags.  Altare. I wonder where he is now?

Governments willingly hand over children because of their ideals and their ideals are drastically deviant.

But some in the homosexual community are on to it... they know the perversion in their ranks and the good ones, and there are good ones, speak up on youtube. I have seen them.

Maybe because they were once child victims themselves.

My wife works with a faggit that adopted kids. Its sickening. God has to be incensed by this degeneracy....I wouldnt want to be an American.....OOPS!

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 26, 2024, 04:00:10 PMMy wife works with a faggit that adopted kids. Its sickening. God has to be incensed by this degeneracy....I wouldnt want to be an American.....OOPS!

I am getting a bit worried why God hasn't stepped in as he said he would and abolished the wicked....

How much more do we have suffer and worse watch other people suffer more?

Just putting it out there.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview