The best topic

Replies: 8347
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:20:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Liberals and Leftists are Polar Opposites

Started by Herman, June 23, 2024, 10:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Progtards have misappropriated liberlaism. As the Seoul Brothers says, today's liberals are illiberal.

Herman

Number five especially. No where has liberalism done a 180 more than on free speech.

Herman

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on June 23, 2024, 10:45:22 PMThis stunned cunt aint no liberal.

Liberalism doesn't exist anymore in North America. It has been supplanted by woke fascism. This woman is proof of that.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on June 23, 2024, 10:45:22 PMThis stunned cunt aint no liberal.

Fuck that nigger bitch whore!!!! Put a chain around her neck, tie a brick to it, toss her nigger ass off the golden gate bridge.....with a parachute!!!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on June 23, 2024, 11:42:55 PMFuck that nigger bitch whore!!!! Put a chain around her neck, tie a brick to it, toss her nigger ass off the golden gate bridge.....with a parachute!!!
Try saying that idiotic shit in almost any country besides the US and see if anybody asks her permission to speak. Stupid cunt.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on June 23, 2024, 11:47:29 PMTry saying that idiotic shit in almost any country besides the US and see if anybody asks her permission to speak. Stupid cunt.
Did you know Lokmar is a cunt too.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on June 23, 2024, 11:58:19 PMDid you know Lokmar is a cunt too.

I am what I eat!!!! I'd eat pussy till my tongue fell off if my wife let me!!! FACT!

JOE

I'd wager that the Extremists took over both American parties.

The Republicans needed to get elected so they formed an alliance with Evangelical Christians, the NRA & the Far Right.

Similarly, the Democrats was having a difficult time winning, so they formed an (unholy?) alliance the LGBTQ2 crowd. They also threw in the Islamicists too - who were so radical where they came from even the Saudis thew them out of their country.

In both cases, it was a case of short term political gain for long term pain.

The Republicans went from a small-c Conservative party to one representing the interests on the Rabid Right.

Similarly, the Democrats went from a small-l liberal party to one on the Loony Left.

What the system really needed was to allow a multiparty system to emerge so the Progs could have their own party and the Right wingers could have theirs and leave the traditional parties alone to pursue middle of the road policies.

But now there's just extremism running the USA.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on June 24, 2024, 12:06:31 AMI am what I eat!!!! I'd eat pussy till my tongue fell off if my wife let me!!! FACT!
Shut your filthy mouth or I'll sit on ur face. You cunt.

JOE

Little wonder that Trump seems moderate to many of his supporters because a good number of them (but not all) are so extreme.

Meanwhile Biden has this tight rope act to walk with the woke element in his own party who threaten to devour whatever is left of the moderate middle.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on June 24, 2024, 12:20:23 AMShut your filthy mouth or I'll sit on ur face. You cunt.

Your eyes would roll back in your head and you'd squirt.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on June 24, 2024, 12:28:08 AMYour eyes would roll back in your head and you'd squirt.
Her eyes are so slanty you couldn't tell if they disappeared into her skull.

Shen Li

JOE

I don't like either of those 2 major US parties avatar_Herman Herm.

If I was an American, I'd register as an Independent and just vote for the best candidate, whichever political persuasion they might come from.

I wish we had such a political designation in Canada too.

'None of the Above' would be a suitable choice.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 2 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview