The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

White House slammed for 'pathetic,' 'shameful' statement on deaths of Rachel Morin and Jocelyn Nungaray

Started by Conservative Perspective, June 23, 2024, 10:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

White House slammed for 'pathetic,' 'shameful' statement on deaths of Rachel Morin and Jocelyn Nungaray

Republicans slammed the White House on Friday for a pair of statements on the deaths of Rachel Morin and Jocelyn Nungaray that did not mention their alleged illegal immigrant killers.

Source: White House slammed for 'pathetic,' 'shameful' statement on deaths of Rachel Morin and Jocelyn Nungaray

Lokmar

I'm sorry, maybe too soon.....and dont get me wrong, but that Morin gal didnt deserve to be murdered......

But am I the only one who thinks that mexcrement looks like a fuking Klingon? And Morin has had a truckload of Botox, fake tits, and lip filler pumped into her? She looks like a freak!!!! Maybe the Klingon thought she was an alien and got scared?

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 23, 2024, 11:46:07 PMI'm sorry, maybe too soon.....and dont get me wrong, but that Morin gal didnt deserve to be murdered......

But am I the only one who thinks that mexcrement looks like a fuking Klingon? And Morin has had a truckload of Botox, fake tits, and lip filler pumped into her? She looks like a freak!!!! Maybe the Klingon thought she was an alien and got scared?

...Guy/her murderer looks like the Devil:

...whatta hideous forehead.

Oft times these guys are as Evil as they look.

Like a Beast straight outta Hell.