The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Good thing we got Trump on those 34 instances of bookkeeping ambiguity he entered into his own financial ledger

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 24, 2024, 11:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 24, 2024, 11:35:03 AMIn his own privately held company.

Its all some scary fucking shit. All we get out of democRAT politicians is gaslighting, lies, and even more of what we dont want. I told my wife, its like listening to Plutarch talk to Snow in this scene from Hunger Games.
up to 1:15

All we get out of CONservative dujoir is empty promises and inaction.

BTW, I think its hilarious that this gas lighting faux hawk wearing jig cries about Abbot sending him illegals. WTF is Texas supposed to do? House every single illegal for all of eternity? Of course thats what they want! Make Txas Blue Again!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 24, 2024, 11:35:03 AMIn his own privately held company.

Brandon Johnson is blaming the governor of Texas for the migrant crisis overwhelming cities. Has he ever heard of an elected position called the president of the United States of America. Has he heard of the guy that currently has that job. His name is Joe Biden. Look him up Mr Johnson.

Wokeness and corruption do go hand in hand.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on June 24, 2024, 01:47:35 PMBrandon Johnson is blaming the governor of Texas for the migrant crisis overwhelming cities. Has he ever heard of an elected position called the president of the United States of America. Has he heard of the guy that currently has that job. His name is Joe Biden. Look him up Mr Johnson.

Wokeness and corruption do go hand in hand.

Team Blue seldom attacks its own when there's a Team Red guy in the room. Team Red? Them fuckers are cannibals!!!

Brent

Even Andrew Cuomo said that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's case against Trump was politically motivated.

Cuomo said, "If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn't running for president ... I'm the former AG of in New York, [and] I'm telling you that case would've never been brought."
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on June 24, 2024, 02:02:07 PMEven Andrew Cuomo said that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's case against Trump was politically motivated.

Cuomo said, "If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn't running for president ... I'm the former AG of in New York, [and] I'm telling you that case would've never been brought."

Yea, I saw that! LOL! I'll play devils advocate tho and say that just like Blagojevich in Illinois, his party stabbed him in the face and this is a bit of retribution. Had he not been ejected from office by his peers, he would have never stated the truth.  Blago also became a Trump defender albeit Trump helped him out of jail.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on June 24, 2024, 02:09:56 PMYea, I saw that! LOL! I'll play devils advocate tho and say that just like Blagojevich in Illinois, his party stabbed him in the face and this is a bit of retribution. Had he not been ejected from office by his peers, he would have never stated the truth.  Blago also became a Trump defender albeit Trump helped him out of jail.
Could be. I just thought Cuomo's comments were noteworthy.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview