News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

BRAZIL....an Emerging Economic Superpower?

Started by JOE, June 26, 2024, 02:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

I saw this video on YouTube about the rise of emerging economies & this one Economist pointed to Brazil as one of them:

Is there any truth in this prediction? Are there signs of budding prosperity in the region? Or is this guy just talking outta his hat?

Perhaps R Rancid could provide his own insights as to why or why this is not the case.

Rancidmilko

We're a banana republic, Joe

Haven't I mentioned that before?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
There\'s always a bigger fish.

caskur

Quote from: Rancidmilko on June 26, 2024, 07:49:17 PMWe're a banana republic, Joe

Maybe some new mines are going to be a new concern.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Rancidmilko on June 26, 2024, 07:49:17 PMWe're a banana republic, Joe

Many times my friend. Old Joe knows that too. But, he is an attention starved troll ya see.

Lokmar

LOL! Someone needs to tell the rest of planet earth that they're fucked if the US goes to war with china and russia!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Rancidmilko

Quote from: caskur on June 26, 2024, 09:51:08 PMMaybe some new mines are going to be a new concern.

Brazoo eats on the hands of developed countries

Macron asked Lula to destroy the agribusiness, so we don't compete with France

Lula is doing exactly that

You can be certain of that, if those mines are a risk to other countries, they'll just send a few millions to Lula and they're as good as closed.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Rancidmilko on June 27, 2024, 01:42:45 PMBrazoo eats on the hands of developed countries

You can be certain of that, if those mines are a risk to other countries, they'll just send a few millions to Lula and they're as good as closed.

That stupid cocksucker sounds like biden!

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Lokmar on June 27, 2024, 01:46:52 PMThat stupid cocksucker sounds like biden!

Lula is a truly criminal mastermind

Even Obama called him a thug in his book, said Lula operates like some sort of mob boss, it's all about money with him.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Rancidmilko on June 27, 2024, 01:42:45 PMBrazoo eats on the hands of developed countries

Apparently 58% of your countries wealth is from the Service Sector....lol, whatever that is.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol