The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

'Squad' put on notice after Bowman is trounced, Missouri member's nomination is up next

Started by Conservative Perspective, June 27, 2024, 03:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

'Squad' put on notice after Bowman is trounced, Missouri member's nomination is up next

Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri is in the campaign spotlight, after the first member of the group of progressive and diverse House Democrats went down to defeat in a Democratic Party congressional primary.

Source: 'Squad' put on notice after Bowman is trounced, Missouri member's nomination is up next

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on June 27, 2024, 03:55:02 AM'Squad' put on notice after Bowman is trounced, Missouri member's nomination is up next

Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri is in the campaign spotlight, after the first member of the group of progressive and diverse House Democrats went down to defeat in a Democratic Party congressional primary.

Source: 'Squad' put on notice after Bowman is trounced, Missouri member's nomination is up next
AOC easily won her primary. The other squad members probably will too.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

There is a chance Bush will get bounced, but the other squad shitheads are in districts that are safer.  AIPAC isn't stupid enough to waste money to go after them.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 27, 2024, 10:33:03 AMThere is a chance Bush will get bounced, but the other squad shitheads are in districts that are safer.  AIPAC isn't stupid enough to waste money to go after them.

How AOC prevailed in her district is truly baffling.

no wait... she's in corona queens. nevermind. those people are hopeless.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 10:56:47 AMHow AOC prevailed in her district is truly baffling.

no wait... she's in corona queens. nevermind. those people are hopeless.

They can be best described as the walking brain dead.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.