The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

CNN presidential debate

Started by Brent, June 27, 2024, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Thursday's debate moderator has compared Trump with Hitler and called his presidency a national 'nightmare.'

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

But he promised he would be fare and unbiased!

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on June 27, 2024, 06:31:18 PMWe are watching it lol

Hubby is. It's gonna make me mad when CNN stars their fuckery. Not trying to ruin my weekend lol
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

Garraty_47

I'll probably attempt to watch it, at least for a little while.
Gonna make popcorn first because I should be less likely to yell at the screen with my mouth full of popcorn.

I hope.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

I doubt I'll watch it in it's entirety

what's it going to be? the vegetable telling trump that he's a convicted felon 100 times and telling trump he's a better choice for president because he's not trump? Like we cannot see for ourselves what four years of his disaster of a presidency has done to this country?

The battle lines are drawn and the idiots will be the same idiots 10 minutes after this debate that they were 10 minutes before this debate

Does anyone actually believe that some imbecile TDS monger like Admong or Pig is going to change their mind simply because they watch Biden collapse mentally in real time during this skewed event?

it's a waste of time.

Trump could walk on stage, drop his pants down and take a huge steamy shit right there on the stage and I'm still not voting for that catatonic on the other side. Period.

Thiel

I will play, but I will be doing other things while the debate rages on.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Right now I am watching Gavin Newsom lie lie lie.
gay, conservative and proud

Garraty_47

I expect the last 30 minutes will be far more interesting than the first 30 minutes unless the commercial breaks are only a pretext to allow changing Joe's diaper and giving him some more GoGo! juice.

Otherwise Biden's battery is going to be running low after an hour then who knows what the fuck he's going to say (or rather try -badly- to say).
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Thiel on June 27, 2024, 07:36:56 PMRight now I am watching Gavin Newsom lie lie lie.

I cannot stand that POS. I'd vote for Biden before ever voting for his faggot ass
Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Lokmar

I predict Orange Hitler causes biden to have a stroke.

Biggie Smiles

what time this thing starting again?

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Biden just said we have "a thousand trillionaires in America"  :crampe: