The best topic

Replies: 8509
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:16:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This thread will be dedicated to watching the rats as they abandon ship

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 28, 2024, 04:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

the ghost of sc`T

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 02, 2024, 03:51:37 PMhahahahahahahaha

the mooks are telling swamp who they are allowed to replace Biden with

tight squeeze retards!
They always do that though. 2020 you had Jill Biden pleading with the dementiacrats to "hold their noses and vote for Joe Biden"... in 2016 it was partisan hacks chanting "blue no matter who"... also "eight years for Bill, eight years for Hill" while actively monkeying with the DNC primaries to rig Bernie Sanders out of the running.

This isn't new. They regard their voter base as a bunch of NPC's who'll do whatever they are programmed to. And for the most part, they're right in that assumption. That's what you're fighting against... a bunch of zombiefied non-intellects who believe what they're told and will happily cannibalise everything in their shambling path in that direction.

The real trick is not paralleling their stupidity by blindly following the snake oil salesmen set out for you to follow. More often than not it's the same turd operating both puppets and if you jump in a direction the turd didn't intend, that's when the cries about threats to democracy start.

Which as you've probably already noticed, only makes sense to the NPC's who let others decide for them who they get to vote for.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on July 02, 2024, 04:15:04 PMAny woman that sticks with a man who shoves cigars up interns twat's needs sectioning.

She was very rude to girls in South Africa..... like very, very rude.

Other than that, Hillary who?
It is about money and power. That is why the Clintons stay together.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on July 02, 2024, 03:41:01 PMI've watched a LOT of WTC7 footage. The south side facing WTC2 was HEAVILY damaged, not pristine like the north side most people have seen. North side footage was more common because people were pushed back from the site. The south side of WTC7 had a HUGE gash caused by falling debris from WTC2 which took out major support for the building. That, coupled with 6 or more hours of multiple floors burning uncontrollably, caused it to collapse. Even if the building hadnt collapsed, it would have been condemned due to the structural damage. There was no water to combat the fire BTW.

If the CIA or NSA were concerned about secrets, they would have simply cordoned off the building until they recovered what they wanted. As it was, they STILL sifted through all the wreckage for classified documents and info on hard drives. Nothing was to be gained from a government plot to destroy any of those buildings.

I already know and have said this had nothing to do with the USA government.

I have already said it was demolished by the owners of the WTC ... Their motive was avoiding the massive expense of asbestos removal demolishing it...

I don't know what America is going to do in the future as modern buildings come to the end of their lives.

The so called official reasons the buildings came down is incomplete and why architects and engineers for truth want real proof since they are responsible for designing and building highrise...

Lol, I remember when I was following it there was only 300.... Now that figure has swelled to 3,000.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Here guys.... I have found the footage I have been bleating on about... Don't forget to read some of the comments... Clear proof this building was caused by demolition.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Biden's poll charting looks like a fucking plane crash  :crampe:

This dude is gonna get epstiened if he doesn't drop out on his own. Seriously, the slime on the left is not going to tolerate this much longer

Biggie Smiles

You know what makes this entire parody so much fun to watch?

the fact that Trump gets to these cockroaches on such a level that even when they are thrown under buses and have nukes to counter with they choose instead to bite their own tongues until they bleed instead

because we all know that the campaign manager can eviscerate Jill, Joe and that degenerate crack head son with ONE simple press conference.

Good.... hold that shit in bitches... that's called Karma.... or in today's context Kamala  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 05, 2024, 02:22:11 PMYou know what makes this entire parody so much fun to watch?

the fact that Trump gets to these cockroaches on such a level that even when they are thrown under buses and have nukes to counter with they choose instead to bite their own tongues until they bleed instead

because we all know that the campaign manager can eviscerate Jill, Joe and that degenerate crack head son with ONE simple press conference.

Good.... hold that shit in bitches... that's called Karma.... or in today's context Kamala  :crampe:

Well no kidding Hunter wants his dad to stay in the race. He will either have to do real time or get a real job with his father out of office.

Garraty_47

Out of curiosity I caught Biden's rally(?) speech in Wisconsin.
Originally I thought I was just going to catch part of it but the whole thing lasted about 15 minutes.

LoL
That's like going to a concert only to have the band play one song then fuck off.

He was very shouty (no surprise) and even with the teleprompters he fucked up a couple times. Almost the entire "speech" was 'Orange Man Bad' and what wasn't that could only be described as at best platitudinous pablum.

The only people who are going to say they were impressed by that performance are the people who decided going in that they were going to be impressed no matter what happened.

What a shit show and made even worse because the corporate media are almost certainly going to frame it as Biden  being "energetic" and "capable" when he was actually neither.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview