The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This thread will be dedicated to watching the rats as they abandon ship

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 28, 2024, 04:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

First up... but certainly not last

The Lovely Lepers of the view.

These fucking witches. Where's a fucking 45,000 pound house falling out of the fucking sky when you need one!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-view-erupts-calls-biden-step-aside-after-debate-maybe-he-needs-to-go

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

If Joe Biden loses in November, he will have lost to Joe Biden, not Donald Trump.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Garraty_47

The New York Times editorial board published a letter today calling on Biden to step down as the nominee and the DNC-aligned corporate media are panicking again.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 28, 2024, 07:36:54 PMThe New York Times editorial board published a letter today calling on Biden to step down as the nominee and the DNC-aligned corporate media are panicking again.

Yep, here is an article on that.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/ny-times-calls-on-biden-to-leave-race/

When bleeding heart HQ is begging for you to leave, you know you're done.  Anybody want to start a betting pool on when he steps down?  I'm calling July 10.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on June 28, 2024, 06:09:34 PMIf Joe Biden loses in November, he will have lost to Joe Biden, not Donald Trump.
It is a lot less likely starting today that Biden will be the Democratic nominee.
gay, conservative and proud

Garraty_47

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 28, 2024, 07:49:03 PMYep, here is an article on that.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/ny-times-calls-on-biden-to-leave-race/

When bleeding heart HQ is begging for you to leave, you know you're done.  Anybody want to start a betting pool on when he steps down?  I'm calling July 10.

I'm still not convinced he will. With the primaries over it's not like the democrats can simply declare Joe's not the nominee anymore and he's just the kind of asshole who, even demented as fuck, would rather drag the party down with him than give up his power and privileges. His wife and family won't be much help because they're just as invested in Joe being president as he is.

The democrats may try to pull off some kind of procedural maneuver at the convention but they've been happy to lie about Joe's condition so far and I doubt they'd be squeamish about continuing to do so.

Oh yeah- except they have to do a Zoom meeting vote (well before the convention) in time for Joe to get onto a state ballot... Ohio I believe. Maybe that's where they'll try to do a switch?

I dunno. To me it still seems the most likely scenario is Biden will refuse to step down and the democrats will go back to pretending everything's fine. Until it isn't.

deadskinmask

lol.... they have killary on their team.... you seriously don't believe these soulless fucks won't "ol yeller" sleepy joe and swap out mid election? lmmfao.... these ppl are garbage.... they have no standards or morals....

deadskinmask

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 28, 2024, 08:54:03 PMI'm still not convinced he will. With the primaries over it's not like the democrats can simply declare Joe's not the nominee anymore and he's just the kind of asshole who, even demented as fuck, would rather drag the party down with him than give up his power and privileges. His wife and family won't be much help because they're just as invested in Joe being president as he is.

The democrats may try to pull off some kind of procedural maneuver at the convention but they've been happy to lie about Joe's condition so far and I doubt they'd be squeamish about continuing to do so.

Oh yeah- except they have to do a Zoom meeting vote (well before the convention) in time for Joe to get onto a state ballot... Ohio I believe. Maybe that's where they'll try to do a switch?

I dunno. To me it still seems the most likely scenario is Biden will refuse to step down and the democrats will go back to pretending everything's fine. Until it isn't.
Jim Crow Joe will be the nominee. They aint changing now.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 28, 2024, 09:49:07 PMJim Crow Joe will be the nominee. They aint changing now.

he says he ain't going no where

it might be tcue for democrats to consult the wisdom of a one Hillary Clinton during such uncertain times
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 28, 2024, 09:56:39 PMhe says he ain't going no where

it might be tcue for democrats to consult the wisdom of a one Hillary Clinton during such uncertain times
Jesus H, that vile cunt must be champing at the bit.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 28, 2024, 10:00:11 PMJesus H, that vile cunt must be champing at the bit.

I bet she's already got 37 different strategic plans to off the poor guy waiting to be put in play.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 28, 2024, 10:03:19 PMI bet she's already got 37 different strategic plans to off the poor guy waiting to be put in play.
You know Killary does.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on June 28, 2024, 10:00:11 PMJesus H, that vile cunt must be champing at the bit.

Oh wow I hope they do that!
The only thing better than watching Joe lose would be watching Hillary lose again.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview