Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Betting pool for the day....

Started by Prof Emeritus at Fawk U, June 28, 2024, 08:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 29, 2024, 10:13:48 AMI'll be surprised if Biden gets replaced.
He will at least try to stay in the race no matter what the likely repercussions.

He's that kind of fuckhead, and so are the people closest to him.

Plus the there's the added bonus if he refuses to drop out they put their black ops into play and suddenly one of those advanced cluster bombs we've positioned within range of moscow  has a mysterious malfunction and actually hits moscow.

Want to talk about big money? there's no bigger money than the start of WW3 as long as they believe they can contain the nuclear aspect of it.

And Biden's camp is dumb enough to believe they can contain the nuclear aspect of it, or at least maintain surviveability for those in the elite class in the event they cannot
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 29, 2024, 10:11:12 AMBig money donors aren't generally in the game to join cults of personality... they're not buying one person. They're ingratiating themselves with *the party* and its network by donating to specific individuals or PACs.

And when you've got that much money to just throw around you can afford to appear as if you've backed a loser here and there. Particular races don't usually matter, ultimately; its the deeper ties and exchanges of favors that are important.

And Biden has already sewn up the nomination if he wants it. He doesn't *need* to spend money on anything but the general election. A few more gala events with celebrities and Obama etc. will see him through. After all, he is the sitting president and that means he can get free press basically any time he wants it, especially from the DNC-aligned corporate media and shitlib "alternative" media.

And once it becomes a hardened fact that Biden won't step down enough anti-Trump donors will come crawling back to allow Biden to stay in play, from a financial perspective at least.

To properly understand the mindset of these big donors you have to understand the tenants of the stock market. that's where a lot of this money was initially stolen after all.

Just like in the stock market they know how to make money in a stock on the way up, they likewise know how to make money on the way down. And thus they pull the strings in both directions at varying and unpredictable intervals, thus making even the keenest of observers looking for technical patterns slump.

It's basically called "hedging your bets" -- hedging.. the root in "head fund manager" -- how many of those guys you hear about that aren't filthy fucking rich.

So yes, they hedge their bets on both sides of the aisle and a wide array of similar and even dissimilar standings on a matter knowing ANY way cookie crumbles they are bound to make a fortune.

Biden doesn't want to drop out? No worries, they've got an entire playbook for that already penned to paper and at this point need only identify, then execute, whichever one serves them best.

I see the biggest payout in allowing him to continue and escalating war with Russia.

I'd wager that the only thing holding them back from execution on that stream is they aren't getting the assurances they need out of Putin that he wont go nuclear during the process because of his deep, well ingrained and well deserved mistrust of America.

Guy's worth what, 2 trillion in dark money? they certainly aren't enticing him with the crumbs they threw in Zelensky's pockets, that's for damn sure

Biggie Smiles

My apologies, I think I inadvertently deleted the avatar_Garraty_47 post which I quoted in the post above.

Luckily I quoted it and had it in the copy pasta buffer or it would have been lost entirely

my bad bro
Funny Funny x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 28, 2024, 08:00:10 PM....when Biden bails out of the election.

I'm calling July 10.
lol..I thought that's what this thread would be about.
too old to be a fashionista

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 29, 2024, 10:35:35 AMMy apologies, I think I inadvertently deleted the avatar_Garraty_47 post which I quoted in the post above.

Luckily I quoted it and had it in the copy pasta buffer or it would have been lost entirely

my bad bro

LoL
No worries. If I felt it needed to be preserved for posterity I would have saved my own copy, or C&P'd it to Facebook or something.

Frood

I'm betting on the Deagle forecasts for 2025.

https://archive.org/details/deagel-2025-forecast-by-country/mode/1up

The globalists seem to be under some strange oath where they have to pre-announce what they're going to do in order to get full Satan credits when it happens.

Most countries are forecast to reduce to between 25-50% of relative peace time population levels.

I believe the jabs were the first step.
Blahhhhhh...

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

And once again, I predicted the future with the party donors.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hollywood-donors-threaten-stop-giving-dems-biden-not-replaced-candidate-report

Ok, people the thread is still open for the day you think old Joe poops his diaper one last time and leaves the race.  I'm still calling July 10 and no later than Bastille Day (July 14).  C'mon, put in your dates.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

And to think Robert Hurr was pretty much the strongest voice coming out with the truth about his cognitive abilities and they allowed him to remain in office

shows you how much they care about the country.

they only care now because he may be an impediment to their continuation of power and thus the continuation of their various money laundering schemes throughout the world

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Sorry folks, but after reading this, I'm pulling the plug on the pool.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ceqd9z227y7o

Looks like the Chimp in Chief is going to kamikaze the election right into the flight deck.  Instead of screaming 'BANZAI!!!', he'll be screaming 'ROCKY ROAD!!!'.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 01, 2024, 07:26:33 PMSorry folks, but after reading this, I'm pulling the plug on the pool.

Looks like the Chimp in Chief is going to kamikaze the election right into the flight deck.  Instead of screaming 'BANZAI!!!', he'll be screaming 'ROCKY ROAD!!!'.
That could change next week. I still believe Biden will not be the Democrat nominee come November.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 01, 2024, 07:26:33 PMSorry folks, but after reading this, I'm pulling the plug on the pool.

you must understand he has very competent and principled advisors like Hunter next to him in the war room.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 01, 2024, 07:30:57 PMyou must understand he has very competent and principled advisors like Hunter next to him in the war room.

Pfft, Hunter is about as competent and principled as I am the pope.

Herman

Here is why the democRATs are going to stick with Jim Crow Joe.

https://www.theblaze.com/columns/reality-check-you-cant-just-switch-candidates?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20240701Trending%20-%20Bedford&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News&tpcc=email-breaking
First, Biden campaign operatives are unconvinced by the media meltdown. They still truly believe they're the best chance of beating former President Donald Trump in November.

"But what about California Gov. Gavin Newsom?!" the pundits might shriek. But the White House is more clear-sighted on the reality of the party's bind with Kamala Harris. The 2020 search for a competent and senior black woman willing to serve as vice president basically turned up a conspiratorial perennial loser from Georgia and the Californian who called Biden a racist and came in dead last in the party primary.

The party chose the latter, and while the contract might not be signed in blood, it's sealed with the race politics so central to the modern Democratic Party. Are Democrats "going to deny the nomination to the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected V.P.?" longtime D.C. journalists Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei ask. "Hard to see."

But even the people paid to like Kamala Harris do not like Kamala Harris. And for all the freak-out about the "gently alive corpse," no one thinks she has a better shot of winning.

Second, the Bidens are not the Clintons. They haven't had a quarter-century of trading power for money. There won't be a long line of million-dollar speaking fees in Joe's future, the books aren't selling, the surviving son is facing prison, and stepping down in embarrassment won't change those realities — even if it is dressed up as "serving his country."

Of course, the family members are far from the only people making money on this operation. Do the gatekeepers who have sneered at Harris for four straight years think she'll keep them on the payroll? Even in the Fantasy Land scenario, do the campaign ad-buyers think Newsom won't bring in his own team of loyalists?

This brings us to the third problem: money. The campaign can't simply transfer its money to another candidate. The Federal Elections Commission caps transfers from campaign to campaign at $2,000.

Sure, the Biden camp could transfer it to the Democratic National Committee (though not a PAC), but only campaigns are eligible for the lowest unit rates on advertising. The party would have to pay full price, essentially torpedoing the ad-buy strategy.

Of course, a new fantasy candidate could raise a bunch of money real fast, but even then there are handicaps. Individual donors can give $3,300 to a candidate in a primary and then another $3,300 for the general, but if there is no primary, that number is stuck mighty low.

So could Democrats just leave the Biden campaign in charge of the money and let him spend it on ads for the new candidate? Maybe. But that means whatever white knight (or black or South Asian) they have in mind will have a jilted lover in charge of the piggy bank. And then you run into the problems of coordinated expenditures, which are capped at $32,392,200. Reality is fun stuff.

In effect, this strategy would lead to leaning almost entirely on outside groups to hold the line and own the airwaves with no input from the campaign. Not exactly an ideal place to be.

Remember: The Democrats made this deal. In fact, they made both of them — back in 2020 when the only serious candidate on stage not calling for open borders and defunding the police was a 78-year-old white guy already fluctuating between hoarse whispers and old-man yelling. So they sprinkled the cupcake with Harris, leaned on the corporate media to sell it to the people, and lived comfortably and warmly for a few years in the little bubble they'd created.

Thursday night shook up their snow globe, and in a panic, a whole lot of Democrats have put their hopes in more fantasy. Reality is at the door.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

But I was supposed to win a set of steak knives!

JOE

The sad but steady mental decline of Joe Biden...

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List