Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Libs say Orange man is a liar liar pants on fire after the debate

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 30, 2024, 02:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

But in reality who is the one who told the lies?

I'll start.

Biden said:  and I quote  "I'm only president this century, this decade, that doesn't have any troops dying anywhere in the world."

Really? Is that so?

What planet would Afghanistan be on then?
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Frood

And what about those so called NATO advisors and mercs on the ground in the Ukraine....
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 30, 2024, 02:24:43 AMBut in reality who is the one who told the lies?

I'll start.

Biden said:  and I quote  "I'm only president this century, this decade, that doesn't have any troops dying anywhere in the world."

Really? Is that so?

What planet would Afghanistan be on then?

Biden didn't have to 'win' the debate. He just had to show up wide awake, alert & be able to answer the questions without stuttering or making mistakes. If he just did that it wouldn't have mattered what he said. He just had to look competent.

But he failed on presentation which of course on television is everything. A politician cant fail on live TV otherwise he's toast. Quite obviously Biden a seasoned veteran politician must have known that even if hes going senile.

If he doesn't then hes truly lost it & the Alzheimer's has eaten most of his brain already.

His performance was truly pathetic

Trump may have lied but it didn't matter because his delivery relative to Biden was flawless.

Oliver the Second

When they announced there would be two commercial breaks during the debate the first thing I thought was "Yeah because they have to pump more drugs into Joe so he can keep standing for another twenty minutes."

I bet the vast majority of voters thought the same thing and then Joe still couldn't give a good performance. Very bad image.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 30, 2024, 11:35:30 AMWhen they announced there would be two commercial breaks during the debate the first thing I thought was "Yeah because they have to pump more drugs into Joe so he can keep standing for another twenty minutes."

I bet the vast majority of voters thought the same thing and then Joe still couldn't give a good performance. Very bad image.
Biden's many blatant lies aside in the debate, the consensus among Singpaoreans and foreigners was Biden looked like the dead guy from a Weekend At Bernie's.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

My wife and I always watch the Sunday shows on Fox. That no good dirty liberal jew cawksucker Howie Kurtz was going on about "TRUMPS LIES" when he got called out on bidens lies about the 13 dead in Afghanistan....Kurtz said biden mis spoke.

WHAT A FUCKIN SACK OF SHIT!!!!

BIDEN LIES AND LIES AND LIES!!!!

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on June 30, 2024, 12:42:46 PMMy wife and I always watch the Sunday shows on Fox. That no good dirty liberal jew cawksucker Howie Kurtz was going on about "TRUMPS LIES" when he got called out on bidens lies about the 13 dead in Afghanistan....Kurtz said biden mis spoke.

WHAT A FUCKIN SACK OF SHIT!!!!

BIDEN LIES AND LIES AND LIES!!!!
Biden is still claiming that he decided to run for president because Trump called white nationalists good people and there is video of Trump condemning them.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on June 30, 2024, 12:44:57 PMBiden is still claiming that he decided to run for president because Trump called white nationalists good people and there is video of Trump condemning them.

biden got caught red handed on a shitload of lies during the debate but all we hear is "TRUMP LIES!".
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on June 30, 2024, 12:48:10 PMbiden got caught red handed on a shitload of lies during the debate but all we hear is "TRUMP LIES!".
Typical hyper-biased North American editorializing masquerading as news.

Dove

Quote from: JOE on June 30, 2024, 03:46:23 AMBiden didn't have to 'win' the debate. He just had to show up wide awake, alert & be able to answer the questions without stuttering or making mistakes. If he just did that it wouldn't have mattered what he said. He just had to look competent.

But he failed on presentation which of course on television is everything. A politician cant fail on live TV otherwise he's toast. Quite obviously Biden a seasoned veteran politician must have known that even if hes going senile.

If he doesn't then hes truly lost it & the Alzheimer's has eaten most of his brain already.

His performance was truly pathetic

Trump may have lied but it didn't matter because his delivery relative to Biden was flawless.

I remember Howard fucking himself with a dorky yell lol

https://youtu.be/RwkNnMrsx7Q?si=NXhHV8cIAFbp9B_m
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Lie number two

Biden claimed that Trump called the white supremacists "very fine people" when from day ONE trump explicitly proclaimed he was NOT referring to the white supremacists and stated unequivocally they should be condemned

JOE

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

I saw a meme of a pro wrestling match and Joe Biden's picture with the caption let's get ready to mumble.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview