The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Canada Day 2024-Are You Still Proud Of What Your Country Has Become?

Started by Shen Li, June 30, 2024, 12:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Americans are wealthier and freer than Canadians. About twelve years ago it was reverse. The wealthiest province in Canada is Alberta. But it would be middle of the pack compared to American states.

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Brent

This was written by Andre Coyne. It is more than a bit rich coming from Andrew Coyne who for years has been an advocate of mass cheap labour immigration that suppresses wages and shields corporations from having to make investments that would boost productivity. All the major Canadian political parties are stooges of corporations and support this knowing that it makes Canadians poor.

Canada is no longer one of the richest nations on Earth. Country after country is passing us by
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-canada-is-no-longer-one-of-the-richest-nations-on-earth-country-after/

JOE

Well try living in the States when you don't have any healthcare avatar_Brent Brent.

I bet that graph doesn't take medical expenses into account.

Getting better deals at Wal Mart doesn't amount too much in the end.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: JOE on July 01, 2024, 03:03:37 PMWell try living in the States when you don't have any healthcare avatar_Brent Brent.

Don't ask me why I would respond to you, but I am going to throw you a bone this one time.

I worked for Canadian Pacific for thirty four years. I have subpar health care. Our American brothers and sisters on the railway have much better health care than I have. And they get paid more too.

Brent

We should demand the federal parties stop this corporate pandering.It is detrimental to the economy to bring in temporary foreign workers who undercut domestic wages, who don't invest in the country beyond basic sustenance, and who take their earnings home once they leave. Sounds like a win for corporate and their NDP, Liberal, and Conservative stooges.

Shen Li

Quote from: Brent on July 01, 2024, 02:57:04 PM
Canada has California cost of living and West Virginia wages. Is it any wonder Canada has such a brain drain.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

Sad Sad x 1 View List

Shen Li

IPSOS poll indicates diminishing support for LGBT+ issues among Canadians

Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Brent on July 01, 2024, 03:12:54 PMWe should demand the federal parties stop this corporate pandering.It is detrimental to the economy to bring in temporary foreign workers who undercut domestic wages, who don't invest in the country beyond basic sustenance, and who take their earnings home once they leave. Sounds like a win for corporate and their NDP, Liberal, and Conservative stooges.

Yes I agree with you avatar_Brent Brent.

The Trudeau government has let in way too many immigrants.

Abd if they get tossed out next time there should be a moratorium on accepting any more till they can at least absorb the batch Trudeau & Singh let in.

Tell you the truth I dont mind if the Tories get in if they do the right thing and govern in a small c conservative agenda. And they are honest. Cut the expendutures the debt & drastically lower immigration quotas for the time being.

I can see some one time exceptions for mass immigration such as the Ukraine War but not all the time. BTW i noticed in Vancouver there arent just Ukrainians escaping that War but Russians too.

Many Russians who were opposed to that War and are immigrating elsewhere incl Canada. And theyre top flight educated cream of the crop if Russian society too.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 01, 2024, 02:03:35 PMWe'll likely get a flood of refugee claims from Americans livin' in the US after Nov 4 if yer St Trump gits elected, L okmeer!

Which looks increasingly likely since the Democrats have been so inept.

You think so, ehh josephine? WTF do you base that stupidity on? All the other times democRATs threatened to leave and DIDNT? PWN3D!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 01, 2024, 03:03:37 PMWell try living in the States when you don't have any healthcare avatar_Brent Brent.

Hey dickhead, explain why all your peeps come here and pay out of pocket for medical care.  :popcorn:

Fukin retard!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 01, 2024, 04:30:27 PMYes I agree with you avatar_Brent Brent.

The Trudeau government has let in way too many immigrants.

Abd if they get tossed out next time there should be a moratorium on accepting any more till they can at least absorb the batch Trudeau & Singh let in.

Tell you the truth I dont mind if the Tories get in if they do the right thing and govern in a small c conservative agenda. And they are honest. Cut the expendutures the debt & drastically lower immigration quotas for the time being.

I can see some one time exceptions for mass immigration such as the Ukraine War but not all the time. BTW i noticed in Vancouver there arent just Ukrainians escaping that War but Russians too.

Many Russians who were opposed to that War and are immigrating elsewhere incl Canada. And theyre top flight educated cream of the crop if Russian society too.

I hope Saint Trump forces mexcrements into your back fukin yard, you piece of shit! Bonus points if some dirty bambino eats your eyeballs out and gives you Hep C!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 01, 2024, 05:31:45 PMYou think so, ehh josephine? WTF do you base that stupidity on? All the other times democRATs threatened to leave and DIDNT? PWN3D!

Well, I met at least one guy, an engineer who left the USA with all the privileges and trappings your country offered him. Including a nice sunny home in California, to accept a job in the miserable cold of Montreal. He took his wife and children with him L okmeer!

That I found rather amazing. And he told me a big reason was Trump.

Tharz def a lotta people in America who fear the 2nd comin' of Trump, eh Lokmeer?