The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Covid

Started by caskur, June 30, 2024, 11:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

We are well and truly passed this however covid is still around causing havoc but no one is reporting it    .. my neighbours have just flown in from San Francisco and come down with covid. They are quarantining but I came across this because people were getting blood clots from AstraZeneca earlier on...

Apparently covid itself causes blood clots at twice the rate or more...

vvv

"Patients with severe COVID-19 infection appear to be at greater risk of developing blood clots in the veins and arteries. Blood clots can occur deep in the veins of the leg (deep vein thrombosis) and can move to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism, which restricts blood flow and oxygen, and can be fatal."

Informative Informative x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on June 30, 2024, 11:20:10 PMWe are well and truly passed this however covid is still around causing havoc but no one is reporting it    .. my neighbours have just flown in from San Francisco and come down with covid. They are quarantining but I came across this because people were getting blood clots from AstraZeneca earlier on...

vvv

"Patients with severe COVID-19 infection appear to be at greater risk of developing blood clots in the veins and arteries. Blood clots can occur deep in the veins of the leg (deep vein thrombosis) and can move to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism, which restricts blood flow and oxygen, and can be fatal."

Especially if they have taken the AZ vaccine.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on June 30, 2024, 11:32:06 PMEspecially if they have taken the AZ vaccine.

We had a special television program on Sunday night covering the subject of vaccine and vaccine injury causing death....

Unvaccinated people got clots at more than twice the rate of the vaccinated.

Covid is a dangerous and deadly virus and we are still in the pandemic. People are going about their business as if nothing is happening.

I also found out why our oldies seem immune. Early in the last century they caught covid and survived so they are already immune.

The AZ vaccine doesn't work anymore because it isn't the same virus anymore.

It was so sad seeing parents who lost their very healthy 32 year old daughter to the vaccine.

The show was called Spotlight and the whole world needs to see it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 01, 2024, 08:42:06 AMWe had a special television program on Sunday night covering the subject of vaccine and vaccine injury causing death....

Unvaccinated people got clots at more than twice the rate of the vaccinated.

Covid is a dangerous and deadly virus and we are still in the pandemic. People are going about their business as if nothing is happening.

I also found out why our oldies seem immune. Early in the last century they caught covid and survived so they are already immune.

The AZ vaccine doesn't work anymore because it isn't the same virus anymore.

It was so sad seeing parents who lost their very healthy 32 year old daughter to the vaccine.

The show was called Spotlight and the whole world needs to see it.

I have no reason to believe unvaxed get blood clots more frequently. Everything we were told about the vax turned out to be a lie from the very beginning. Why shouldnt I think this is a lie too?

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on July 01, 2024, 10:01:16 AMI have no reason to believe unvaxed get blood clots more frequently. Everything we were told about the vax turned out to be a lie from the very beginning. Why shouldnt I think this is a lie too?

Exactly. It's all very confusing.

It goes something like this according to virologists..  5 in 1 million vaccinated with the vaccine will be  injured and die...

20-40 in 1 million unvaccinate will get blood clots and die .... those figures are made up by me here but that was the gist of the argument even back in the day of the roll out.

I didn't know that covid caused blood clots... I knew it caused lung, kidney, and liver damage.age plus brain damage but not clots.

I agree listening to various doctors that you have to stop and choose which way to go... Like I said it's like a bloody lottery.

Why I like our shows is because they ask the hard question I don't think other countries are very frank when quizzing authorities.

What happened in Victoria was very harsh but  those people were paid really really well to lockdown. Unemployment benefits were $500 a week... normally they are $250 a week. They got paid very, very well to stay home and watch Netflix or yoitube all day.

- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

Quote from: caskur on July 01, 2024, 08:42:06 AMWe had a special television program on Sunday night covering the subject of vaccine and vaccine injury causing death....

I wouldn't believe much of anything I saw on a 'special' television program. Sounds like they're getting desperate to push their propaganda.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on June 30, 2024, 11:20:10 PMWe are well and truly passed this however covid is still around causing havoc but no one is reporting it    .. my neighbours have just flown in from San Francisco and come down with covid. They are quarantining but I came across this because people were getting blood clots from AstraZeneca earlier on...

vvv

Where did you find this?

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 01, 2024, 10:39:42 AMI wouldn't believe much of anything I saw on a 'special' television program. Sounds like they're getting desperate to push their propaganda.

Well that is why over 1 million died in the USA... NONE of you listens to both sides of an issue... you are all a bunch of know all's and know bugger all... at least I really keep informed.

:cheer:

:nails:
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG on July 01, 2024, 11:23:26 AMWhere did you find this?

I just ask a question of Google. Then Google gives a reply.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 01, 2024, 11:26:21 AMWell that is why over 1 million died in the USA... NONE of you listens to both sides of an issue... you are all a bunch of know all's and know bugger all... at least I really keep informed.

:cheer:

:nails:

Thats what happens when you get lied to over and over. I've had COVID more times than I can count. I'm still alive. Never got a jab either.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on July 01, 2024, 11:23:26 AMWhere did you find this?

My question to Google, "Does Covid give you blood clots?"

Then this comes up..

Patients with severe COVID-19 infection appear to be at greater risk of developing blood clots in the veins and arteries. Blood clots can occur deep in the veins of the leg (deep vein thrombosis) and can move to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism, which restricts blood flow and oxygen, and can be fatal.

https://www.hri.org.au
COVID-19 blood clots & stroke risk - Heart Research Institute

Covid gives people strokes.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on July 01, 2024, 11:27:38 AMThats what happens when you get lied to over and over. I've had COVID more times than I can count. I'm still alive. Never got a jab either.

Did you do the RATS test to see if it was one of the covid strains you caught?

So much for you having natural immunity then. I was hoping I had a certain amount of protection having Omicron. Last year or whenever it was I got covid.  No it was two years ago. This time last year we were dealing with my mother in laws estate.

Time is absolutely flying by.

I hope you don't have a stroke then.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

So you guys may have a stroke from your covid infections...

You better start having a half an aspirin a day to thin your blood and prevent a stroke..
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 01, 2024, 11:38:46 AMDid you do the RATS test to see if it was one of the covid strains you caught?

So much for you having natural immunity then. I was hoping I had a certain amount of protection having Omicron. Last year or whenever it was I got covid.  No it was two years ago. This time last year we were dealing with my mother in laws estate.

Time is absolutely flying by.

I hope you don't have a stroke then.

No. The jab immunity doesnt last either. My wife and mom got the jab and both have gotten COVID nearly as many times as me! In fact, my step dad texted us yesterday to let us know my mom has COVID right now!
Sad Sad x 1 View List