Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Covid

Started by caskur, June 30, 2024, 11:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on July 01, 2024, 11:48:56 AMNo. The jab immunity doesnt last either. My wife and mom got the jab and both have gotten COVID nearly as many times as me! In fact, my step dad texted us yesterday to let us know my mom has COVID right now!

It's an absolute scourge.

It's going around in our community   they have been tossing around the mask idea again...

I for one will NOT use a filthy mask again.

I think they are gearing up for war. There are a few hints... medicine is in short supply (because they are hoarding it) and fuel is ridiculously high causing people not to waste a drop..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 01, 2024, 11:59:26 AMIt's an absolute scourge.

It's going around in our community   they have been tossing around the mask idea again...

I for one will NOT use a filthy mask again.

I think they are gearing up for war. There are a few hints... medicine is in short supply (because they are hoarding it) and fuel is ridiculously high causing people not to waste a drop..

Just talked to my mom. She has a minor cough but sounds normal otherwise. The doctor in Florida said if she really wants to take something, use Hydroxychloroquine.

DKG

Okay, I looked it up. There is a risk of blood clots for one month after infection.

The people most at risk are men over fifty five who are overweight and have a history of blood clots.

The problem with this study are those same men are at risk of death if they took the AZ vaccine.

JOE

One thing Im doing is cross vaccinating with other vaccines to mitigate the possible effects of Covid  caskur

Ive been told repeatedly that it doesnt work yet I didnt get Covid during the Pandemic.

I more or less assumed that Covid was manufactured in a lab combining several lethal viruses. So I theorized that 1 possible way to protect a person is to vaccinate with something else other than the Covid vaccines.

Somehow I think vaxxing only with 1 type will not adequately protect a person. But if they use multiple vaccines they have a better chance at reducing infection.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 01, 2024, 12:20:49 PMOne thing Im doing is cross vaccinating with other vaccines to mitigate the possible effects of Covid  caskur

Ive been told repeatedly that it doesnt work yet I didnt get Covid during the Pandemic.

I more or less assumed that Covid was manufactured in a lab combining several lethal viruses. So I theorized that 1 possible way to protect a person is to vaccinate with something else other than the Covid vaccines.

Somehow I think vaxxing only with 1 type will not adequately protect a person. But if they use multiple vaccines they have a better chance at reducing infection.

You didnt get the rona because nobody wants to be around you.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: DKG on July 01, 2024, 12:07:35 PMOkay, I looked it up. There is a risk of blood clots for one month after infection.

The people most at risk are men over fifty five who are overweight and have a history of blood clots.

The problem with this study are those same men are at risk of death if they took the AZ vaccine.

Yep... that is what they said on Spotlight Sunday Night... those people dying from the vaccine clots were going to die whether they took a vax or not.

A couple of months back I got a blood clot after they took a cannula out of me. Cannula are contraptions they put on your arm to feed you a drip.

So there is a chance that any needle can cause blood clots.

People here try and scare people off vaccines for covid citing possible blood clots when there are many other reasons you can get a blood clot.

I am not going to fear vaccines... I have had them my whole life. I want to get a shingles vax. My mum got shingles over her face and it was truly terrible. If you ever have had Chicken pox and I have, you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting shingles.

Shingles is very painful.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on July 01, 2024, 12:20:49 PMOne thing Im doing is cross vaccinating with other vaccines to mitigate the possible effects of Covid  caskur

You might be onto something but please, please, remember the antivirals because they are saving lives.... you also have to protect yourself from the chronic fatigue that accompanies a nasty virus like covid infection.

My husband got much less symptoms than me.. he had to look after me. It was more like a bad cold to him.

Everyone is a bit different...

We say, I feel crook.. in Australia that means sick....so when someone is very crook, that means call an ambulance quick....lol
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Dan Hartman believes his son Sean was killed by the COVID shot.

At 16 years old, his son took his first shot Aug 25, 2021 so he would be allowed to play the sport he loved - hockey - which required a shot for kids to play.

Four days later he was rushed to the hospital with brown circles around his eyes,  vomiting, a rash and a severely sore shoulder. He was sent home with pain relievers and 33 days after his first shot, he was found dead on the floor beside his bed on the morning of September 27, 2021.

Dan knew something was wrong, his son had been perfectly healthy with no underlying conditions. His son had never smoked nor drank. He had to wait three months for an autopsy which came back "cause of death unascertained".

Dan is now taking Health Canada and Pfizer to court - according to Dan - the first of its kind in North America. :good:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on July 02, 2024, 10:10:02 AMDan Hartman believes his son Sean was killed by the COVID shot.

At 16 years old, his son took his first shot Aug 25, 2021 so he would be allowed to play the sport he loved - hockey - which required a shot for kids to play.

Four days later he was rushed to the hospital with brown circles around his eyes,  vomiting, a rash and a severely sore shoulder. He was sent home with pain relievers and 33 days after his first shot, he was found dead on the floor beside his bed on the morning of September 27, 2021.

Dan knew something was wrong, his son had been perfectly healthy with no underlying conditions. His son had never smoked nor drank. He had to wait three months for an autopsy which came back "cause of death unascertained".

Dan is now taking Health Canada and Pfizer to court - according to Dan - the first of its kind in North America. :good:

Sad. Absolutely ZERO fucking reason a normal person under 50 should ever get the fukin jab! That clot shot is murder! How many young people developed swollen hearts from the jab? I bet millions!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on July 02, 2024, 11:08:38 AMSad. Absolutely ZERO fucking reason a normal person under 50 should ever get the fukin jab! That clot shot is murder! How many young people developed swollen hearts from the jab? I bet millions!
Eggs ackly. Lockdowns, mandatory masking, forcing young healthy people to take vaccines. Total fucking madness. China manipulated the West.

Good to see people taking civil action. I hope they are successful.

Frood

The false bird flu narrative/hoax is picking up in Australia again. Melbourne is going to do all over again.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: caskur on July 01, 2024, 02:26:17 PMI am not going to fear vaccines... I have had them my whole life. I want to get a shingles vax. My mum got shingles over her face and it was truly terrible. If you ever have had Chicken pox and I have, you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting shingles.

Shingles is very painful.

I took the Shingles vaccine avatar_caskur caskur.
I think it was a 2-3 dose series? I can't quite remember.
I just know I got the vaccine during the Pandemic cuz my family doctor recommended it.

One of my brothers got it & he said it was very painful.

There were numerous reports of COVID victims also coming down with Shingles.

I never caught Shingles tho

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 02, 2024, 10:54:06 PMI took the Shingles vaccine avatar_caskur caskur.
I just know I got the vaccine during the Pandemic cuz my family doctor recommended it.

YUO shoulda got the idiot vaccine. It woulda killed YUO!

DKG

A federal jury has awarded $687,000 to a research scientist who was fired from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee for refusing to comply with the company's COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

Tanja Benton, who had worked at the firm for 16 years when she was fired, was awarded $177,240 in back pay, $10,000 in compensation, and $500,000 in punitive damages, according to a document made public by the federal court in eastern Tennessee on June 30.

Company officials told Ms. Benton in August of 2021 that she would need to be "fully vaccinated" to keep her position, according to her lawsuit. Ms. Benton refused, saying aborted fetal cell lines were involved in the development of the COVID-19 vaccines.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on July 02, 2024, 10:54:06 PMI took the Shingles vaccine avatar_caskur caskur.

You don't catch shingles it's already in you from having chicken pox..  like herpes. Once it's in you, you periodically have a breakout...

- Andy Warhol