Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

In case you didn't know, Biden is also a black woman

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 04, 2024, 11:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I can totally see why libtards are so angry all the time being tasked with the defense of this total slow moving train wreck  :crampe:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

He was elected president as kid. He gave advice to JFK. He was a black woman too.

Why would the democRATs want to get rid of this amazing president.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on July 04, 2024, 11:25:09 PMHe was elected president as kid. He gave advice to JFK. He was a black woman too.

Why would the democRATs want to get rid of this amazing president.

And he and the apostle peter used to go on long walks together!

in the garden of eden!

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 04, 2024, 11:26:18 PMAnd he and the apostle peter used to go on long walks together!

in the garden of eden!
The democRATS aint hiding it amymore. It is good entertainment.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on July 04, 2024, 11:28:56 PMThe democRATS aint hiding it amymore. It is good entertainment.

Oh it's lovely... watching them implode is the best movie of 2024!  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

O'Bummer is a FAG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 04, 2024, 11:17:57 PMI can totally see why libtards are so angry all the time being tasked with the defense of this total slow moving train wreck  :crampe:

Heard about this latest gaffe on a piece from Styxhexenhammer's channel earlier, but this is the first I've got to hear it for myself.

Is it genuine? Cos it sounds fucking doctored to my ears, especially when I compare it against the A/V footage later in that video clip Sky News is running.

A less compressed source would be greatly appreciated. Totally plausible that he'd babble that kind of drivel and it's tempting to just assume that he did. Just like some people would say it was totally plausible if a radio interview with Donald Trump banging on about dumping illegal immigrants in the Gulf of Mexico were to "be broadcast" right before the election.

Not saying it's categorically AI generated you understand, there's just enough distortion in the waveform there for me to legitimately reserve judgement on its source. And it's not like you need AI to fake it anyway; shit, it was a piece of cake to do back when I first got into broadcast and all we had were splicing blocks and stickytape.

And I also am keenly aware there's a bunch of people from within his own party that want him out, particularly now that they're starting to panic about the potential damage he could do down-ballot. They are shit scared they might not be in a position to obstruct a Trump presidency in the House of Reps and its even less likely they'll get to do it from the Senate.

To such dems whose careers are dependent on limiting the damage Joe seems to be dispensing like so much nappy batter lately, a tape like this might be seen as a Hail Mary. Real or contrived doesn't matter... as long as people are convinced it's real, it lends legitimacy to... I dunno... greasing up the steps of Airforce One to Slip-n-Slide levels on his next flight anywhere perhaps?

There's a lot of schadenfreude to be had watching the whale flop about, or AIDSmong waddling about in frantic circles, don't get me wrong.

If I can point and laugh over elected officials desperately attempting to pull the wool over our eyes with a faked tape though... hell, I might find it difficult to avoid touching myself inappropriately as they start hurling themselves out of windows in abject despair at their Fail.  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

ho ho ho ---- ?

Was he summoning Gorilla Harris or is Christmas due early this year?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 05, 2024, 09:42:17 AMho ho ho ---- ?

Was he summoning Gorilla Harris or is Christmas due early this year?

Fraud-chee, LMFAO! That fucker lies as much as Biden has brain farts!

Concerning A.I., I was thinking biden could be the new version of Max Headroom!!!  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

I'll be damned! It aint very good, but it looks like someone had that idea years ago!

Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 04, 2024, 11:17:57 PMI can totally see why libtards are so angry all the time being tasked with the defense of this total slow moving train wreck  :crampe:

Now that the curtain has been lifted and we can see the wizard, these bumbling Biden videos are coming fast and furious.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 05, 2024, 10:38:54 AMNow that the curtain has been lifted and we can see the wizard, these bumbling Biden videos are coming fast and furious.

it is as if a floodgate just opened isn't it?

for 3 years now the vermin on the left has been saying there's nothing to see here, everything is a-okay and now all of the sudden, as if by a snap of a finger, they alter course. And the dumb pigs following them simply pivot with them.

amazing.

this was them between 2020 and last thursday

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 05, 2024, 11:42:09 AMit is as if a floodgate just opened isn't it?

for 3 years now the vermin on the left has been saying there's nothing to see here, everything is a-okay and now all of the sudden, as if by a snap of a finger, they alter course. And the dumb pigs following them simply pivot with them.

amazing.

this was them between 2020 and last thursday

And them shitheads are STILL saying biden is a great POTUS!  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 05, 2024, 12:03:39 PMAnd them shitheads are STILL saying biden is a great POTUS!  :crampe:

At a minimum, common sense would have dictated that when that smiley grease bag Ben Hurr said he refrained from prosecution due to Biden's mental state THAT was the cue that BIden couldn't run the country

you're too old and senile to stand trial for the very crimes you are prosecuting your political opponents on but a-okay to run the country?

jesus

Garraty_47

Not to toot my own horn but I uploaded this a year ago...

They knew.
They all knew.
They've been intentionally "hiding" it for years.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 05, 2024, 12:16:37 PMNot to toot my own horn but I uploaded this a year ago...

They knew.
They all knew.
They've been intentionally "hiding" it for years.

While he was pliable and less likely to fall down flat he was an asset.

now he's even more pliable but the curtain has been lifted to the point of being indisputable he is a liability

so now the march is on to find someone equally pliable, less liable and can keep all of the various factions they've created united.

It's a tall order of their own making.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview