The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Stupid Things People Say

Started by keeper, October 28, 2014, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc li tarte"tart? .. I own the patent on that one, lol

It is the internet and some people do "play persona". It is certain that some are not what they purport to be and some even take on several personas

I especially suspect "complex", "exotic" or "different from the norm"   personas .... those where a great deal of effort is put into to convince others of what they are ..... some of the most exotic ones could be some kid or some old man in a basement playing exotic persona ... or another persona we all know well

On the net, Multiple personas can be / are used solely for fun or can be / are used to support a common agenda that is important to the person.

Of course you are the tarte, cc! I meant evs is a tart with a list of johns.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"tart? .. I own the patent on that one, lol

It is the internet and some people do "play persona". It is certain that some are not what they purport to be and some even take on several personas

I especially suspect "complex", "exotic" or "different from the norm"   personas .... those where a great deal of effort is put into to convince others of what they are ..... some of the most exotic ones could be some kid or some old man in a basement playing exotic persona ... or another persona we all know well

On the net, Multiple personas can be / are used solely for fun or can be / are used to support a common agenda that is important to the person.

Of course you are the tarte, cc! I meant evs is a tart with a list of johns.

Oh fuck, more fucking English, I don't fucking understand.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Just when I thought I knew fucking English, I read a fucking word I don't fucking understand. Tart? I thought it was a fucking pastry??

Haha! Watching that tart's posts through the years is like watching someone mentally deteriorate.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

cc, is tart derogatory in Aussie speak?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Just when I thought I knew fucking English, I read a fucking word I don't fucking understand. Tart? I thought it was a fucking pastry??

Haha! Watching that tart's posts through the years is like watching someone mentally deteriorate.

Old evs is a hairy, flat-assed white retard.

cc

QuoteJust when I thought I knew fucking English, I read a fucking word I don't fucking understand. Tart? I thought it was a fucking pastry??
LOL!!!

Having lived in  country where I did not know the language except for a few basics, I can relate. Luckily for me, most could get by in English and often bailed me out
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Old evs is a hairy, flat-assed white retard.

ac_toofunny

I wonder if she realizes how stupid she is playing the foolish and childish games she plays. She desperately looks for something to swipe at you with even if it does not apply to you at all. She probably has a cheat book of what to say for certain occasions since she fails miserably in that department.

I'm happily returning the favor of how they behave towards me. I can play that game too.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Old evs is a hairy, flat-assed white retard.

ac_toofunny

I wonder if she realizes how stupid she is playing the foolish and childish games she plays. She desperately looks for something to swipe at you with even if it does not apply to you at all. She probably has a cheat book of what to say for certain occasions since she fails miserably in that department.

I'm happily returning the favor of how they behave towards me. I can play that game too.

NO!!