The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm Sorry For the Drama and Extra Work

Started by keeper, November 05, 2014, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Real Woman"The guy needs a friend.

ac_wot  A Friend?

Uh no... he needs to grow the fuck up.

Gezzus, I didn't even do a 1/16 of what he did when my wife left me and I got the shit thrown at me for YEARS, [size=150]fucken years[/size] ...

He makes me sick, He needs his man card Taken away RIGHT FUCKEN NOW.  acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

I'm sorry that happened to you Keeps.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Thanks RW, Its okay now, The only corksucker that brings it up is Yamada and Bruce.

Both are scum

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Well then you befriend him and stop being so hard on the poor bleeding bastard.  ac_toofunny

I think he is a total fucking loser. But that's just me, I'm real picky in who I choose as a friend. If he showed the slightest bit of self respect and took even a modicum of responsibility for himself I would agree with you.

Keeper put it best, he needs his "man card" revoked.

I agree with Keeper man card confiscation.

I honestly want to help Mel and I could help him to an extent but I can't do it.  I just went through something similar with a friend whose wife left him after almost 30 years of marriage (they were high school sweethearts) for his best friend.  He was a work-a-holic and in his neglect, she moved on.  Totally blindsided him.  The problem was, he latched on to me making it very difficult to maintain boundaries and shit got really weird.  I can't get close to people like that.  It ends badly.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"Thanks RW, Its okay now, The only corksucker that brings it up is Yamada and Bruce.

Both are scum

Both almost never post.  DY would rather just PM people his bitching these days.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Well then you befriend him and stop being so hard on the poor bleeding bastard.  ac_toofunny

I think he is a total fucking loser. But that's just me, I'm real picky in who I choose as a friend. If he showed the slightest bit of self respect and took even a modicum of responsibility for himself I would agree with you.

I honestly want to help Mel and I could help him to an extent but I can't do it.  I just went through something similar with a friend whose wife left him after almost 30 years of marriage (they were high school sweethearts) for his best friend.  He was a work-a-holic and in his neglect, she moved on.  Totally blindsided him.  The problem was, he latched on to me making it very difficult to maintain boundaries and shit got really weird. I can't get close to people like that.  It ends badly.

Its digitized in mans DNA, the best way to get over someone is to get on someone else.  ac_wot  Stand clear of a man whos on the hunt for  ac_umm  you know what i mean  ac_razz  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I honestly want to help Mel and I could help him to an extent but I can't do it.  I just went through something similar with a friend whose wife left him after almost 30 years of marriage (they were high school sweethearts) for his best friend.  He was a work-a-holic and in his neglect, she moved on.  Totally blindsided him.  The problem was, he latched on to me making it very difficult to maintain boundaries and shit got really weird.  I can't get close to people like that.  It ends badly.

Yeah I want to help him too.

I want to help him either find his balls or that cat toy I mentioned earlier.  ac_biggrin. Unfortunately I am of the strong opinion that he is a loss.

I understand your attitude and where you are coming from because I was in a similar situation years ago. The difference was it was a husband of a very close friend of mine who was killed in a car accident. Her death blindsided us both. He was devastated as was I and I think to avoid dealing with the loss I buried my emotional distress by throwing myself into helping him and his children thru the grieving process. He mistook that for something more than I intended and it got very uncomfortable, strained and weird not only with him and I but with my husband as well. It was the kind of relationship mistake I will never make again.

I think that experience is why I can come off as cold and standoffish with people. I have become very picky in who I interact with on more than just a day to day casual level.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'm much the same way now.  I have to keep people at an arm's length.  In the last few years, I've had a woman get all crazy on me because she figured we should be best friends.  She even threw me a surprise birthday party with gifts and all which was incredibly weird.  When I didn't reciprocate, she made up a bunch of lies about me that I was harassing her and spread them around town.  I had a guy who was a work acquaintance invite me to a "dinner meeting" which was really set up to be a date, bragged about how he got me to go for dinner, then started threatening me in emails.  When he started writing me about what I was wearing that day or what my kids were doing, I had to get the cops involved.  He went so far as to create a fake email account and say I was stalking him.  It was ridiculous.  Even our life insurance agent insisted on doing our renewal at my house (he lives 4 hours away) then sent me a poem and a picture of himself on my birthday.  Like WTF!

Now I just kind of keep a distance.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

It is what it is Annie.  I've learned though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Awhile back my daughter had an ex boyfriend who would text her, call her, follow her, be places she was going.  He never threatened her thank gawd. It took her big brother to have a little "chat" with the young man and poof! Problem solved! LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

That works!  The last guy got a talking to from my dad (he's also a friend of my dad's).  I haven't heard from him since.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

LoL sometimes it takes Dad to step in, hubby has had a few chats with a couple questionable young men in our daughter's life :)

RW

Dad actually noticed something was weird with the guy because he kept inviting Dad to things and telling to bring me.  When dad asked me about him, I spilled the beans and he got set straight.  I'm not even embarrassed about it either hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm much the same way now.  I have to keep people at an arm's length.  In the last few years, I've had a woman get all crazy on me because she figured we should be best friends.  She even threw me a surprise birthday party with gifts and all which was incredibly weird.  When I didn't reciprocate, she made up a bunch of lies about me that I was harassing her and spread them around town.  I had a guy who was a work acquaintance invite me to a "dinner meeting" which was really set up to be a date, bragged about how he got me to go for dinner, then started threatening me in emails.  When he started writing me about what I was wearing that day or what my kids were doing, I had to get the cops involved.  He went so far as to create a fake email account and say I was stalking him.  It was ridiculous.  Even our life insurance agent insisted on doing our renewal at my house (he lives 4 hours away) then sent me a poem and a picture of himself on my birthday.  Like WTF!

Now I just kind of keep a distance.

The takeaway from what both yourself and Renee shared is that white people are fucking nuts. ac_razz

RW

I just figure I attract whack-a-dos.

A bit off side but if there a person who is mentally challenged within eye sight, they have to interact with me.  I've been hugged, high fived, talked to, had my hair touched, hand held, waved at, leg held on to (by the most adorable little boy with down syndrome), etc.  It's a strange phenomenon.
Beware of Gaslighters!