The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Harris' record as prosecutor could complicate effort to replace Biden as Dem nominee

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 07, 2024, 04:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

Harris' record as prosecutor could complicate effort to replace Biden as Dem nominee

Vice President Kamala Harris has received support from some lawmakers and liberal pundits to replace President Biden, despite the positions she took during her own 2020 presidential campaign.

Source: Harris' record as prosecutor could complicate effort to replace Biden as Dem nominee

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on July 07, 2024, 04:44:17 PMHarris' record as prosecutor could complicate effort to replace Biden as Dem nominee

Vice President Kamala Harris has received support from some lawmakers and liberal pundits to replace President Biden, despite the positions she took during her own 2020 presidential campaign.

Source: Harris' record as prosecutor could complicate effort to replace Biden as Dem nominee

She did put a lot of black dudes in jail.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on July 07, 2024, 04:44:17 PMHarris' record as prosecutor could complicate effort to replace Biden as Dem nominee

Things is, Harris may be the Democrats' only way option at this point since they waited way too long.

The best the could do is match her up with an older white Guy like Joe Manchin(?) with plenty of legislative/legal experience who could help her run the presidency behind the scenes.

Otherwise, I don't think Harris can stand up alone.

She'd need a credible supporting candidate to provide her with support

And use the magic of marketing to sell them as 'a team'
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 07, 2024, 05:55:50 PMThings is, Harris may be the Democrats' only way option at this point since they waited way too long.

The best the could do is match her up with an older white Guy like Joe Manchin(?) with plenty of legislative/legal experience who could help her run the presidency behind the scenes.

Otherwise, I don't think Harris can stand up alone.

She'd need a credible supporting candidate to provide her with support

And use the magic of marketing to sell them as 'a team'

Well, here's her chance to glow or Go. She'd better poll well or I'd wager some freak accident is in her near term future.

Biggie Smiles

Isn't it discriminatory to old people to replace Biden?

Especially since he does technically identify as the POTUS and he did so well answering all of the questions as Jill suggests?

We must believe the science on this one I say.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 07, 2024, 06:00:51 PMWell, here's her chance to glow or Go. She'd better poll well or I'd wager some freak accident is in her near term future.

But she couldn't be any worse than Biden

Because she can at least speak in clear American English and form a complete sentence

These Democrats who think Biden's presentation doesn't matter are off their rocker.

That is in itself self denial.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 07, 2024, 06:05:45 PMIsn't it discriminatory to old people to replace Biden?

Especially since he does technically identify as the POTUS and he did so well answering all of the questions as Jill suggests?

We must believe the science on this one I say.

I thought Biden was very evasive in his interview with George Stephenopolous. A Democrat, he asked Biden very hard questions. Even that that is his party, he didn't show any interviewer bias.

At one point George asked Biden if he'd be willing to undergo a medical exam or something like a CAT scan, and Biden avoided the question

What kind of fucky answer is that?

Just as a detached independent observer and non-American, I wouldn't trust a politician like that.

That's clearly a guy/old man in denial avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

It's actually sad to watch a politician like Biden drag his party down  to defeat when they could make it a horse race if he just stepped down.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 07, 2024, 06:34:39 PMI thought Biden was very evasive in his interview with George Stephenopolous. A Democrat, he asked Biden very hard questions. Even that that is his party, he didn't show any interviewer bias.

At one point George asked Biden if he'd be willing to undergo a medical exam or something like a CAT scan, and Biden avoided the question

What kind of fucky answer is that?

Just as a detached independent observer and non-American, I wouldn't trust a politician like that.

That's clearly a guy/old man in denial avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

It's actually sad to watch a politician like Biden drag his party down  to defeat when they could make it a horse race if he just stepped down.

Of course he didn't show any bias you retard. That's what happens when the veil of protection is stripped.

This whole exercise shows you who they are and yet you support them because they've managed to convince you the other guy, whom they've never protected, is an evil monster who will eat your family as you sleep

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 07, 2024, 06:37:46 PMOf course he didn't show any bias you retard. That's what happens when the veil of protection is stripped.

This whole exercise shows you who they are and yet you support them because they've managed to convince you the other guy, whom they've never protected, is an evil monster who will eat your family as you sleep

Hey, but I stated in this forum in a reply to avatar_Dove 2 years ago after the US congressional elections that Biden should step down.

I'll find that post.

It was evident during his term that Biden was deteriorating.
He was already exhibiting lapses of memory and judgement as early as 2022.

And in fact your State department chastised him for a lack of oversight like he was asleep at the wheel.

so don't pin that on me.

I saw this coming.

As for your St Trump, he probably isn't as bad as the extremist factions in his own party. Like...I gave that example of the abortion incident of the 9 year old girl in Ohio, where some red state governors thought the girl wasn't entitled to an abortion even tho it could threaten her life. Plus she was raped and impregnated against her will. Kristi Noam, George Abbott and the legislators in Oklahoma are against abortions under all circumstances.

But at least Trump relented from their positions & he does accept in principle that abortion should be allowed in the cases of rape, incest and an endangered life of the mother.

I don't you don't like me saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

But there are extremists in the Republican party just as there are leftists nut jobs in the Democratic party too. ie - their adherence to gender blind policies such as allowing trans males into women's prisons. and there was that incident of a biological female inmate who was impregnanted/raped by one of them. That is also lunacy as well.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 07, 2024, 06:48:32 PMHey, but I stated in this forum in a reply to avatar_Dove 2 years ago after the US congressional elections that Biden should step down.

I'll find that post.

It was evident during his term that Biden was deteriorating.
He was already exhibiting lapses of memory and judgement as early as 2022.

And in fact your State department chastised him for a lack of oversight like he was asleep at the wheel.

so don't pin that on me.

I saw this coming.

J, what can I say but that you are a man ahead of his time. In a league onto yourself. Something of prophetic visionary if I may be so bold. To so keenly observe something so faint. So ambiguous. So subtle. With such striking clarity. Ahead of us all while we groped in darkness & remained content in our slumber, accepting without question the truths the vermin on the left were espousing. That this Cucumber In Chief was a fully functional and vibrant leader of the free world capable of ushering us into uncharted territory on the world stage.

But you noticed. You tried to warn. But as mere mortals forged of flesh and blood we simply could not see from your same panoramic point of view. In retrospect I look back on all of this and wonder to myself. How did you know such deep and well hidden truths?

It's almost as if the entirety of this small home we call earth  remains suspended beneath your broad and capable shoulders, revealing to you, and only you, that which a mind unburdened with the powers of the omnipotent could never hope to grasp.

J, I don't know what to say in the face of such blatant brilliance other than to request you provide me with a stock tip or two as your peering into events of the future seem uncanny.

you fucking asshole. 
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Rut Roh, looks like The first husband complained to Jill about all of these honest and open opinions and someone had to be thrown under a bus as a result.

A black woman too

Black Livelihood's matter? LMAO

https://www.foxnews.com/media/radio-station-parts-ways-host-after-admitting-white-house-gave-her-questions-before-biden-interview

This utter collapse is so much fun to watch.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 07, 2024, 07:27:35 PMRut Roh, looks like The first husband complained to Jill about all of these honest and open opinions and someone had to be thrown under a bus as a result.

A black woman too

https://www.foxnews.com/media/radio-station-parts-ways-host-after-admitting-white-house-gave-her-questions-before-biden-interview

That is the only way Jim Crow Joe will give an interview.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 07, 2024, 07:27:35 PMRut Roh, looks like The first husband complained to Jill about all of these honest and open opinions and someone had to be thrown under a bus as a result.

A black woman too

How is anyone surprised the democrats do that stuff?

Am I the only one who remembers Donna Brazile, a CNN contributor and DNC operative, slipping CNN town hall questions under the table to Hillary? What kind of idiot thinks that was the first and last time they pulled such fuckery?
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 07, 2024, 08:00:59 PMHow is anyone surprised the democrats do that stuff?

Am I the only one who remembers Donna Brazile, a CNN contributor and DNC operative, slipping CNN town hall questions under the table to Hillary? What kind of idiot thinks that was the first and last time they pulled such fuckery?
I remember that.