The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Harris' record as prosecutor could complicate effort to replace Biden as Dem nominee

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 07, 2024, 04:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: JOE on July 07, 2024, 06:48:32 PMHey, but I stated in this forum in a reply to avatar_Dove 2 years ago after the US congressional elections that Biden should step down.

I'll find that post.

It was evident during his term that Biden was deteriorating.
He was already exhibiting lapses of memory and judgement as early as 2022.

And in fact your State department chastised him for a lack of oversight like he was asleep at the wheel.

so don't pin that on me.

I saw this coming.

As for your St Trump, he probably isn't as bad as the extremist factions in his own party. Like...I gave that example of the abortion incident of the 9 year old girl in Ohio, where some red state governors thought the girl wasn't entitled to an abortion even tho it could threaten her life. Plus she was raped and impregnated against her will. Kristi Noam, George Abbott and the legislators in Oklahoma are against abortions under all circumstances.

But at least Trump relented from their positions & he does accept in principle that abortion should be allowed in the cases of rape, incest and an endangered life of the mother.

I don't you don't like me saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

But there are extremists in the Republican party just as there are leftists nut jobs in the Democratic party too. ie - their adherence to gender blind policies such as allowing trans males into women's prisons. and there was that incident of a biological female inmate who was impregnanted/raped by one of them. That is also lunacy as well.

Joe what you guys don't understand is that a pregnant 9 year old girl (which is VERY rare btw) would NOT be sent to an abortion clinic. Ever.

That would be treated as a valid medical emergency and she would be treated in a hospital by skilled medical staff.

Even if elective abortion was banned everywhere....that would be handled in a hospital.

People don't understand how this works at all. Like people flipping out calling ectopic pregnancies being treated "abortions". It isn't an abortion. An ectopic pregnancy would NEVER be handled in an abortion clinic. They would have that patient sent directly to a hospital because they cannot manage those in an abortion clinic.

It's a valid medical/surgical procedure that requires an OR and a medical team and in no way is it an elective abortion.

Same with a pregnant 9 year old. They would induce an abortion. Maybe putting her under general, terminating the embryo/fetus and removing it. That is a life threatening circumstance.

She would NOT be sent to an abortion clinic for any typical routine abortion as she is fucking NINE and that's an emergency.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 07, 2024, 08:17:56 PMWelcome back princess. Slow day of government funded fag festivities over in Gomorrah county Oregon I'm guessing?

Hey, at some point during the week provided you are not too busy having your cheekbones & eyelids laminated by some burly tattooed stranger at some seedy brothel nearest you perhaps you could be a sport and respond to this thread?

avatar_DKG  is an honest man looking to have an honest discussion.

https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,18011.msg546454.html#msg546454
I am still waiting for Gremlin to accept my challenge.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 07, 2024, 08:58:49 PMWe don't want his ladyboy behavior here. Buffalo Bill needs to take his ass back to BF where he can be amongst his kind.

MAGA

Make Admongo Go Away.
Winner Winner x 1 View List