The best topic

Replies: 9984
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:30:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

10% of Illegal Aliens Admit they're Tegistered to Vote: Heritage Foundation survey

Started by Herman, July 08, 2024, 09:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Jim Crow Joe's open border treason is working exactly as they planned it.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/10-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-re-registered-to-vote-heritage-foundation-survey?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20240708Trending-10%Heritage&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News&tpcc=email-breaking
Investigation uncovers threat to election integrity.
Asurvey conducted by the Heritage Foundation's Oversight Project found that 10% of illegal aliens and non-citizens stated that they are registered to vote in the upcoming election.

In a video posted to X on July 4, Mike Howell, the Oversight Project's executive director, stated, "My fellow Americans, today we are calling on all of you to declare independence from foreigners deciding our elections. The evidence you are about to see relates to illegal aliens being registered to vote. This is a problem national in scale. The United States of America is for Americans, and our elections only should be decided by them."

Lokmar

foreigners who vote should be machine gunned and planted in shallow graves with their heads poking out so the crows can eat their eyeballs!

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on July 08, 2024, 10:20:25 PMforeigners who vote should be machine gunned and planted in shallow graves with their heads poking out so the crows can eat their eyeballs!

I agree that Ballot Fraud should be a Capital Offense.

The bit about the crows eating eyeballs is pretty cool, though.

Frood

Don't machine gun them.

Bury them up till their necks and rub honey on their noses and eyeballs.

Put it on TV.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on July 08, 2024, 10:20:25 PMforeigners who vote should be machine gunned and planted in shallow graves with their heads poking out so the crows can eat their eyeballs!
No, the traitors who allow them to vote should be machine gunned and planted in shallow graves with their heads poking out so the crows can eat their eyeballs!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on July 08, 2024, 10:52:58 PMNo, the traitors who allow them to vote should be machine gunned and planted in shallow graves with their heads poking out so the crows can eat their eyeballs!

No, but we can add them also. Good suggestion!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

In California and other Democrat run states they automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license or sign up for welfare.  Yes, Democrats literally made it legal for illegals to get driver's license and welfare programs and, yes, they have been registering them to vote in mass.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on July 08, 2024, 11:40:04 PMIn California and other Democrat run states they automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license or sign up for welfare.  Yes, Democrats literally made it legal for illegals to get driver's license and welfare programs and, yes, they have been registering them to vote in mass.
They have been doing that for years.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on July 08, 2024, 11:40:04 PMIn California and other Democrat run states they automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license or sign up for welfare.  Yes, Democrats literally made it legal for illegals to get driver's license and welfare programs and, yes, they have been registering them to vote in mass.

Illinois got caught red handed a few years back registering illegals.

caskur

If this is all true and I don't doubt it isn't, what hope do Americans have if this bullshit goes on?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

It's on the precipice of collapse and without the US as a pushback/comparison against civil rights violations in other Westernized nations, those other nations will descend further into even darker times.

Neofeudalism on steroids...
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 09, 2024, 11:47:24 PMIf this is all true and I don't doubt it isn't, what hope do Americans have if this bullshit goes on?

civil war.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on July 09, 2024, 11:47:24 PMIf this is all true and I don't doubt it isn't, what hope do Americans have if this bullshit goes on?
That is the reason why Trump is running for president again. To put a stop to the treasonous madness of the Democrats' illegal immigration schemes.

It's ironic, because three decades ago it was the Democrats who were the party opposed to widespread illegal immigration. Now they are the party of no borders and no sovereignty.
Agree Agree x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List