The best topic

Replies: 10333
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:48:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Would-be carjacker targets Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor security detail officer, suspect shot

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 10, 2024, 04:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Would-be carjacker targets Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor security detail officer, suspect shot

A Deputy U.S. Marshal assigned to protect U.S. Supreme Court justices shot a would-be carjacker near the home of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor in Washington, D.C.

Source: Would-be carjacker targets Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor security detail officer, suspect shot

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Did ya'll hear about the BIden secret service agent that got mugged in Cali?

I was laughing my ass off at that
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 03:27:41 PMDid ya'll hear about the BIden secret service agent that got mugged in Cali?

I was laughing my ass off at that

No, I hadnt heard that! Too bad biden and Sotomayor werent there!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 10, 2024, 03:34:17 PMNo, I hadnt heard that! Too bad biden and Sotomayor werent there!
Bro it's crazy in these blue shithole cities.

NYC is outta control too
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 03:37:59 PMBro it's crazy in these blue shithole cities.

NYC is outta control too

Just wait until November. When Trump wins, the Left will get very, very violent.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 10, 2024, 03:43:05 PMJust wait until November. When Trump wins, the Left will get very, very violent.
Not in my area they won't.

We're wishing they would but down here they know they are insects and act accordingly
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 11, 2024, 08:02:22 PMAgreed.

THAT WAS FUCKED UP!!!!!

Turned out he was innocent of the corruption charges too! He offed himself on the last day that his family could cash in his life insurance!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List