Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fun fact about Democraps and abortion

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 11, 2024, 09:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 12, 2024, 12:48:58 PMShit like that goes on in plain sight and in stark contrast to anything that would even slightly resemble justice; and then they act bewildered when we look at their 34 felony guilty verdict, laugh and keep accelerating forward along the same righteous path undeterred.

These bitches commit fraud but unlike a bank robber or rapist, they get off Scott free and the guy has to pay for the proceedings.

MGTOW has a legitimate gripe or concern.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 12, 2024, 01:04:30 PMThese bitches commit fraud but unlike a bank robber or rapist, they get off Scott free and the guy has to pay for the proceedings.

Yep. I know.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on July 12, 2024, 01:04:30 PMThese bitches commit fraud but unlike a bank robber or rapist, they get off Scott free and the guy has to pay for the proceedings.

I worked with a guy that got married right before deployment, his 304 wife started fucking some ancient POS white dude, then she fucked some nigger too, I think had the nigger in her meat hooks, thinking she was all his, then managed to get knocked up by the old white fucker, both drove his car into the ground, she spent all his money, had the kid and put the deployed dudes name on the birth certificate, he finally came back from Iraq and divorced her, had to keep paying support, eventually got his name off via DNA testing, never recovered anything.

Seriously, If I were on the jury during a murder trial, I'd acquit!!!!!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 12, 2024, 01:10:48 PMI worked with a guy that got married right before deployment, his 304 wife started fucking some ancient POS white dude, then she fucked some nigger too, I think had the nigger in her meat hooks, thinking she was all his, then managed to get knocked up by the old white fucker, both drove his car into the ground, she spent all his money, had the kid and put the deployed dudes name on the birth certificate, he finally came back from Iraq and divorced her, had to keep paying support, eventually got his name off via DNA testing, never recovered anything.

Hmmm....that sounds like one heckuva good deal.... L okmeer!

Somebody shore got the best of that one, eh?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Brent on July 12, 2024, 12:17:05 PMAbortion is a distraction issue created by the chattering classes.
Singapore allows abortion up to 16 weeks which is too late in my opinion. All women who seek an abortion are required to attend counselling. Then there is a 48 hour cooling off period before an abortion can be performed.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on July 12, 2024, 01:10:48 PMI worked with a guy that got married right before deployment, his 304 wife started fucking some ancient POS white dude, then she fucked some nigger too, I think had the nigger in her meat hooks, thinking she was all his, then managed to get knocked up by the old white fucker, both drove his car into the ground, she spent all his money, had the kid and put the deployed dudes name on the birth certificate, he finally came back from Iraq and divorced her, had to keep paying support, eventually got his name off via DNA testing, never recovered anything.

There is some law that if you are married the law says your spouse is the father traditionally, thank goodness for DNA incase the spouse isn't.....

THE reason I know this is because Meghan Markle's second child is assumed to be Harry's without any proof but that isn't good enough for a royal child. It's why the public want proof that Lilibucks who is 7th in the line of succession is Harry's real child and came out of Meghan's body. We have been discussing this in Lady C private YouTube channel.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 13, 2024, 03:08:05 AMThere is some law that if you are married the law says your spouse is the father traditionally, thank goodness for DNA incase the spouse isn't.....

THE reason I know this is because Meghan Markle's second child is assumed to be Harry's without any proof but that isn't good enough for a royal child. It's why the public want proof that Lilibucks who is 7th in the line of succession is Harry's real child and came out of Meghan's body. We have been discussing this in Lady C private YouTube channel.

Too bad it aint like the good old days when a woman would have to grab the horns on the altar and await God's judgement. If she was a slut, God struck her dead on the spot.

Brent

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview