The best topic

Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Alec Baldwin Gets Off Scot-Free

Started by Oliver the Second, July 12, 2024, 11:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on August 08, 2024, 10:34:57 PMAlthough Baldwin wasn't found criminally responsible; he was negligent.

I tried to tell this to Admin on the other site but I honestly believe because Baldwin leans left (I find him more of a straight up fuckface personality wise), I assume Admin admires him.

Prosecutors offered Baldwin a plea deal.  Before Baldwin could respond, they withdrew the deal.  I told Admin exactly why.  Baldwin said he did not pull the trigger.

Bullshit.  You don't lie to investigators.  They tend to not be favorable to fucking liars.  Baldwin pulled that trigger.  Oh, sure, you can argue with me on this all you want.

The prosecution took the gun and found it would not shoot unless the trigger was pulled.  They foolishly broke the gun while testing it and it was rebuilt.  No matter.

The reason real and prop bullets were on set (even though they never should have had real bullets on set), was because they took this gun and in between filming, were shooting at targets with this gun.

Even though the gun was broken by prosecutors proving the trigger needed to be pulled before it fires, there was no stopping prosecutors from getting endless witness testimony from everyone who fired the gun, with real bullets, at targets, from stating the gun didn't fire unless and until the trigger was pulled.

Baldwin fucked up.  I feel bad for the guy because he has to live with it, but lyng about never pulling the trigger is just unfathomable horseshit in my honest opinion.

P.S.  I hope his reality show gets canceled too.

Bada Bing, Baldwin.  I would post the movie this is from but it would just make Baldwin look even more a dink.

Admin. ? you cannot have a reasonable conversation with that fuckwit about anything that isn't Orange Man bad

so don't even bother. He's a drooling spastic if I am being generous with my commentary
Winner Winner x 1 View List