Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

5 takeaways from Biden's comeback press conference

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 13, 2024, 09:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

5 takeaways from Biden's comeback press conference

President Biden answered a barrage of questions about his health and ability to continue leading the country on Thursday during a press conference held at the NATO summit in Washington, D.C.

Source: 5 takeaways from Biden's comeback press conference

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on July 13, 2024, 09:26:18 AM5 takeaways from Biden's comeback press conference

President Biden answered a barrage of questions about his health and ability to continue leading the country on Thursday during a press conference held at the NATO summit in Washington, D.C.

Source: 5 takeaways from Biden's comeback press conference
My takeaway from this is that many Dems, and not just the ones working for Biden have tesidned themsleves to the fact they are stuck with Biden.

JOE

Quote from: DKG on July 13, 2024, 09:44:23 AMMy takeaway from this is that many Dems, and not just the ones working for Biden have tesidned themsleves to the fact they are stuck with Biden.

Sadly this what happens when a demented old man is drunk with power & if he stays on, he will surely take his party down with him to defeat.

I warned about Biden 2 years ago in this forum and elsewhere.

But nobody listened.

Oh well.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 13, 2024, 12:18:39 PMSadly this what happens when a demented old man is drunk with power & if he stays on, he will surely take his party down with him to defeat.

I warned about Biden 2 years ago in this forum and elsewhere.

But nobody listened.

Oh well.

Your words have indeed proven prophetic, sir. And I am simply left asking, with total absence of any guiding information whatsoever, how did you know?

It's as if you have some uncanny ability to peer into the unknown and exact the deep and dark secrets intended to remain hidden from the rest of us who simply lack your gifts of clairvoyance. 

Astonishing!

Have you ever indulged the idea of a career in theocracy? Or maybe even fortune telling?

if not, you have truly missed your calling, sir.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 13, 2024, 12:26:05 PMYour words have indeed proven prophetic, sir. And I am simply left asking, with total absence of any guiding information whatsoever, how did you know?

It's as if you have some uncanny ability to peer into the unknown and exact the deep and dark secrets intended to remain hidden from the rest of us who simply lack your gifts of clairvoyance. 

Astonishing!

Have you ever indulged the idea of a career in theocracy? Or maybe even fortune telling?

lol Biggie
 :s_laugh:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 13, 2024, 12:26:05 PMYour words have indeed proven prophetic, sir. And I am simply left asking, with total absence of any guiding information whatsoever, how did you know?

Astonishing!

Joe is an asshole. His repetitive trolling is not even slightly entertaioning.

DKG

Astonishing!

None of us saw Biden's declining cognitive state four years ago. We never even considered the possibility he had dementia back then. We never considered the possibility of Biden having dementia before Joe posted it.

Do you see why I do not respond to that jackass.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 14, 2024, 11:05:56 AMNone of us saw Biden's declining cognitive state four years ago. We never even considered the possibility he had dementia back the. We never considered the possibility of Biden having dementia before Joe posted it.

Do you see why I do not respond to that jackass.

The moron will be posting for weeks "did you guise notice trump didn't die on July 13th?"

yeah, he's a fucking toolbag, for sure.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 11:07:49 AMThe moron will be posting for weeks "did you guise notice trump didn't die on July 13th?"

yeah, he's a fucking toolbag, for sure.
Precisely