Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 15, 2024, 11:55:38 AMMinutes before the assassination attempt numerous attendees noticed/noted the would be assassin's presence on the roof.

J, I would simply be remiss if I didn't disclose to you that I am nothing less than marveled at your timely and deep insight on a vast variety of subjects. You are without question, a man capable of seeing the unseen. Thus, I present you with a question that I am rather anxious to receive a reply containing your profound wisdom. It's approximately 12pm where I live, Do you think there is sunlight outside?

A speedy response would be most appreciated sir as there is obviously a time constraint here.

thank you.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 15, 2024, 12:05:35 PMJ, I would simply be remiss if I didn't disclose to you that I am nothing less than marveled at your timely and deep insight on a vast variety of subjects. You are without question, a man capable of seeing the unseen. Thus, I present you with a question that I am rather anxious to receive a reply containing your profound wisdom. It's approximately 12pm where I live, Do you think there is sunlight outside?

A speedy response would be most appreciated sir as there is obviously a time constraint here.

thank you.

People blame the Secret Service Agents, but the Kid had connections to climb on top of thoe roof. And since he identified himself as a Registered Republican and was a member of the club, they thought nothing of allowing him to go on top. I guess he did so under the assumption that he was just going to watch the event on the roof

Maybe they management let him go up there because he was a familiar sight around the Club and they just took for granted that he was harmless.

Obviously however, he was not
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 3 View List

Oliver the Second

Secret Service agents can only be stationed inside the venue, the building was outside so it was under local police jurisdiction. They should ask the local cops plenty of questions too.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 15, 2024, 12:12:28 PMPeople blame the Secret Service Agents, but the Kid had connections to climb on top of thoe roof. And since he identified himself as a Registered Republican and was a member of the club, they thought nothing of allowing him to go on top. I guess he did so under the assumption that he was just going to watch the event on the roof

Maybe they management let him go up there because he was a familiar sight around the Club and they just took for granted that he was harmless.

Of course all he had to do was assert he was a republican to quell any suspicions as to 'hey, what is that kid doing climbing up to a high position with a long gun'. Instantaneous sense of calm permeating through the entirety of law enforcement I would imagine.

Yes Joe, you once again nailed the scenario with your brilliance for I too, had I been trained and tasked with protection the president with my own life, would have said "nevermind mind yall, he said he's a republican"

Sheez... I don't know about anyone else but I am sure grateful to be afforded the opportunity to post alongside such an intellectual Nephilim such as yourself.

Now about that sunlight thing. In your professional opinion, considering the geography and time of day, if I look outside my window do you think I will see sunlight?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 15, 2024, 12:19:25 PMOf course all he had to do was assert he was a republican to quell any suspicions as to 'hey, what is that kid doing climbing up to a high position with a long gun'. Instantaneous sense of calm permeating through the entirety of law enforcement I would imagine.

Yes Joe, you once again nailed the scenario with your brilliance for I too, had I been trained and tasked with protection the president with my own life, would have said "nevermind mind yall, he said he's a republican"

Sheez... I don't know about anyone else but I am sure grateful to be afforded the opportunity to post alongside such an intellectual Nephilim such as yourself.

Now about that sunlight thing. In your professional opinion, considering the geography and time of day, if I look outside my window do you think I will see sunlight?
Joe is really trying hard to wreck this thread. He is getting really desperate that his attempts are failing.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Look what this sick prog professor at UBC wrote.

QuoteThe University of British Columbia is investigating a now-deleted social media post from one of its faculty members that appeared to be wishing an assassination attempt on Donald Trump had been successful.

Dr. Karen Pinder, a professor in the faculty of medicine, posted on X Saturday evening – soon after a bullet grazed the former president and presumptive candidate at a rally in Pennsylvania. One person in the crowd was killed, and two other people were critically injured. The shooter was shot dead by a Secret Service sniper.

"Damn, so close. Too bad," screenshots of Pinder's account show. Then, in response to reply wishing the shooter had better aim, Pinder said, "What a glorious day it could have been."
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/ubc-investigating-professor-s-social-media-post-following-trump-assassination-attempt-1.6963769

https://x.com/JohnRustad4BC/status/1812359467545002171?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1812359467545002171%7Ctwgr%5Ebf03340e6b4bc27f1ee3dd8ff2b6eaf4893aac2f%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbc.ctvnews.ca%2Fubc-investigating-professor-s-social-media-post-following-trump-assassination-attempt-1.6963769

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on July 15, 2024, 12:12:28 PM(...)the Kid had connections to climb on top of thoe roof.

Source detailing these "connections"?

Quote from: JOE on July 15, 2024, 12:12:28 PMAnd since he identified himself as a Registered Republican

I and others have already been through that one with you.

Quote from: JOE on July 15, 2024, 12:12:28 PMand was a member of the club, they thought nothing of allowing him to go on top. I guess he did so under the assumption that he was just going to watch the event on the roof

Source detailing who had those "thoughts", and why?

Quote from: JOE on July 15, 2024, 12:12:28 PMMaybe they management let him go up there because he was a familiar sight around the Club and they just took for granted that he was harmless.

There are a vast number of other possible explanations but all, like that twaddle you just spilled, need questions thoroughly answered before they can be considered viable much less likely scenarios.

For instance:

In environmental threat assessments leading up to the rally had the shooter's roof been identified by the secret service or any other agency as a potential danger? If so what solutions had been recommended and to whom was the responsibility given for implementing those solutions?

Were local/state police tasked with securing the building the shooter was atop and its environs but for whatever reason(s) failed to adequately position their officers and/or identify points of access to the roof?

Were patrols of local/state police in their designated areas of responsibility, or had one or more deviated from those areas/zones for an unknown reason(s)?

^just off the top of my head; I could do this all day^

You're acting like the kid was a cross between Spiderman and James Bond but if there's one thing I know for sure it is that's what a fucking insane person would think.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

QuoteQuote from: JOE on Today at 12:12:28 PM
And since he identified himself as a Registered Republican

Joe is here to disrupt and try to get under people's skin. He doesn't read what anybody posts and he would be disappointed with himself if he ever contributed anything to a serious discussion.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 15, 2024, 01:14:14 PMSource detailing these "connections"?

Source detailing who had those "thoughts", and why?

There are a vast number of other possible explanations but all, like that twaddle you just spilled, need questions thoroughly answered before they can be considered viable much less likely scenarios.

For instance:

In environmental threat assessments leading up to the rally had the shooter's roof been identified by the secret service or any other agency as a potential danger? If so what solutions had been recommended and to whom was the responsibility given for implementing those solutions?

Were local/state police tasked with securing the building the shooter was atop and its environs but for whatever reason(s) failed to adequately position their officers and/or identify points of access to the roof?

Were patrols of local/state police in their designated areas of responsibility, or had one or more deviated from those areas/zones for an unknown reason(s)?

^just off the top of my head; I could do this all day^

You're acting like the kid was a cross between Spiderman and James Bond but if there's one thing I know for sure it is that's what a fucking insane person would think.
When Jo Jo will not listen to me, I withhold sex.
Funny Funny x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on July 15, 2024, 12:12:28 PMPeople blame the Secret Service Agents, but the Kid had connections to climb on top of thoe roof. And since he identified himself as a Registered Republican and was a member of the club, they thought nothing of allowing him to go on top. I guess he did so under the assumption that he was just going to watch the event on the roof

Oh Sweetie, you look so much cuter with something in your mouth.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

Democrats are scum.

-------

Top Democratic strategist pushed reporters to consider 'staged' shooting

The top political adviser to Democratic mega-donor Reid Hoffman suggested that the attack on Donald Trump could have been "staged," even as Hoffman was criticized for joking before Saturday's attack about Trump becoming a "martyr."

https://www.semafor.com/article/07/14/2024/top-democrat-pushed-reporters-to-consider-staged-shooting

Oerdin

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/07/15/trump-republicans-reap-what-they-sow-by-defending-gun-rights-european-left/

EU leftist tries to push gun control and tries to blame Republicans for a TDS suffering lunatic trying to murder Trump.

Oliver the Second

Why didn't they put a spotter on the water tower they could have covered most all of the area.

Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on July 15, 2024, 02:59:47 PMhttps://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/07/15/trump-republicans-reap-what-they-sow-by-defending-gun-rights-european-left/

EU leftist tries to push gun control and tries to blame Republicans for a TDS suffering lunatic trying to murder Trump.
That was the ecistential threat. :crazy:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 08:57:21 PMhe looks like that pansy little freakshow admin

Old Joe says he looks like an Aryan type. I guess if Aryans look like fruity prog baristas.