Replies: 10251
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:47:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Dallas Alexander is a veteran Canadian special forces sniper who's worked VIP protection at the highest levels and who happens to hold the world record for the longest-range confirmed sniper kill. According to him, Trump's would-be assassin, Thomas Matthew Crooks, had help from the inside.
https://x.com/glennbeck/status/1812908566174658835?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1812906114654085528%7Ctwgr%5E26aa81587a56e87becfaf9e5d00c7211f0b6a02e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fshows%2Fthe-glenn-beck-program%2Fsniper-with-longest-confirmed-kill-claims-trump-near-assassination-was-an-inside-job-but-glenn-and-panel-have-questions

"This isn't me pointing a finger at anyone in particular or a party or an agency, but someone within the 'inside' had to have helped with this," he says. "You can't walk through layers of security like that and then climb up a ladder to the most obvious shooting position and then take a shot at the former president."

"There had to be someone that helped with that," Dallas reiterates.

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on July 15, 2024, 09:28:33 PMallas Alexander is a veteran Canadian special forces sniper who's worked VIP protection at the highest levels and who happens to hold the world record for the longest-range confirmed sniper kill. According to him, Trump's would-be assassin, Thomas Matthew Crooks, had help from the inside.
https://x.com/glennbeck/status/1812908566174658835?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1812906114654085528%7Ctwgr%5E26aa81587a56e87becfaf9e5d00c7211f0b6a02e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fshows%2Fthe-glenn-beck-program%2Fsniper-with-longest-confirmed-kill-claims-trump-near-assassination-was-an-inside-job-but-glenn-and-panel-have-questions

"This isn't me pointing a finger at anyone in particular or a party or an agency, but someone within the 'inside' had to have helped with this," he says. "You can't walk through layers of security like that and then climb up a ladder to the most obvious shooting position and then take a shot at the former president."

"There had to be someone that helped with that," Dallas reiterates.

I disagree. You just have to allow it to happen. You dont have to actively work with an assassin. I believe they kept peeling his detail back until the gaps in it were so vast, this was 75% or more going to happen. They have been hoping some nut would do this for years. They also know these things would happen more often if not for more security after interviewing people who turned away from doing this shit with high security who then waited until a lower security situation arrived.

Oerdin

Secret service were inside building but not on roof when assassin climbed on the roof.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/us-ne...ide-building-where-thomas-crooks-opened-fire/

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on July 15, 2024, 08:46:14 PMOld Joe says he looks like an Aryan type. I guess if Aryans look like fruity prog baristas.
Joe is a fucking moron. Period

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 15, 2024, 10:47:51 PMJoe is a fucking moron. Period
The shooter looked like such an effeminate white libtard dork.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Reggie Essent

Well, it's been a couple days and there's still too many questions about this massive security failure. 

Either the Secret Service detail assigned to Trump is utterly incompetent or there were/are elements within that detail that allowed it to happen.

Now we learn that local law enforcement was using that very building as a rally point, but somehow the kid got up on the roof.  Apparently they were chasing around after the kid for a full half hour before they lost him, but it is unclear if any of them communicated during that time with the SS.

If they did, and the SS knew the locals were trying to chase down a suspicious suspect, why was Trump allowed to go on stage before the situation was resolved?

Someone on Trump's detail made that call, and if that someone knew the locals were looking for a suspect, that call should not have been made.

I'm leaning toward conspiracy at this point.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 15, 2024, 10:51:10 PMWell, it's been a couple days and there's still too many questions about this massive security failure. 

Either the Secret Service detail assigned to Trump is utterly incompetent or there were/are elements within that detail that allowed it to happen.

Now we learn that local law enforcement was using that very building as a rally point, but somehow the kid got up on the roof.  Apparently they were chasing around after the kid for a full half hour before they lost him, but it is unclear if any of them communicated during that time with the SS.

If they did, and the SS knew the locals were trying to chase down a suspicious suspect, why was Trump allowed to go on stage before the situation was resolved?

Someone on Trump's detail made that call, and if that someone knew the locals were looking for a suspect, that call should not have been made.

I'm leaning toward conspiracy at this point.
Me too.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on July 15, 2024, 10:56:13 PMMe too.

Hey Shen! 

:s_hi:

We just has some tornados blow through here.  Luckily they missed me.

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 15, 2024, 11:02:51 PMHey Shen! 

:s_hi:

We just has some tornados blow through here.  Luckily they missed me.
Hey Stud. :smiley-hug003: I would hold on to you tightly so you didn't blow away.
Love Love x 1 View List

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List
Blahhhhhh...