Replies: 10317
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 13, 2024, 11:15:21 PM164 yards.

Looking at an aerial view of the locale with the shooters position and the stage.

This is absolutely a massive fuck up.

That's not that hard a shot, even with a .223, which we don't know yet.

Something smells ratty.

I will tell you what it is... everyone has now stopped talking about Biden's dementia and now talking about Trump's attack on himself.

You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 14, 2024, 01:48:55 AMFucking Aye!  If Donald hadn't of turned his head at the precise moment he did to look at one of his big graph props, we all would have seen his head explode on video live and in technicolor.

I believe God stood next to Mr. Trump in that moment.

I still wanna know more about this shooter AND wanna know who the Overview sniper was AND I want his After-Action Report to be released to the pubic immediately.

At 170 yards, I dont think anyone else was needed.

I do believe Trumps security detail was trimmed to allow for this to happen.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on July 14, 2024, 01:52:29 AMI will tell you what it is... everyone has now stopped talking about Biden's dementia and now talking about Trump's attack on himself.

True.  You're even more cynical than I am.

Nice to see you, Cas.  Does it still suck down there at the end of the world? :)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 01:53:24 AMAt 170 yards, I dont think anyone else was needed.

I do believe Trumps security detail was trimmed to allow for this to happen.

Something just don't smell right with this.  There ain't no way a shooter should have gotten that close.

Period.

Winner Winner x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 14, 2024, 01:54:47 AMTrue.  You're even more cynical than I am.

Nice to see you, Cas.  Does it still suck down there at the end of the world? :)

I live in Western Australia... we are very, very prosperous and after 7 months of no rain we finally have sky juice desperately needed..

Did you know an article said this about the shooter?...

"According to state voter status records, Crooks was a registered Republican.

Why Crooks fired on the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is unclear."
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 14, 2024, 01:57:11 AMSomething just don't smell right with this.  There ain't no way a shooter should have gotten that close.

Period.

Completely agree!

Frood

Quote from: caskur on July 14, 2024, 02:03:48 AMI live in Western Australia... we are very, very prosperous and after 7 months of no rain we finally have sky juice desperately needed..

Did you know an article said this about the shooter?...

"According to state voter status records, Crooks was a registered Republican.

Why Crooks fired on the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is unclear."

Other reporting says the opposite.

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on July 14, 2024, 02:10:30 AMOther reporting says the opposite.

Here are where all the stories will blend and no one will know what to really think.

I believe he is probably a Dem who lied about being a Republican to get in.   That is what it will be but since he is dead, no one is going to know for sure.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on July 14, 2024, 02:16:45 AMHere are where all the stories will blend and no one will know what to really think.

I believe he is probably a Dem who lied about being a Republican to get in.   That is what it will be but since he is dead, no one is going to know for sure.

https://x.com/MattWallace888/status/1812361016245678539
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

I will be traveling to Orlando soon and will post my results with my AR-15 with Trijicon ACOG chevron scope vs 300 Win mag with high powered Leupold Scope.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 02:22:35 AM"He's dead Jim!"

He acts and sounds much older than 20.

I would say he was planning the assassination for awhile since he registered a Republican according to one of the articles posted in this thread...
- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 02:21:36 AMI will be traveling to Orlando soon and will post my results with my AR-15 with Trijicon ACOG chevron scope vs 300 Win mag with high powered Leupold Scope.

Please make sure your targets are leftists.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

caskur

Look people, Trump could still die from this. He would have had a shock and he isn't a young man.

His heart could give out. I hope he has 110% medical care at home for the next few months.
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 02:22:35 AM"He's dead Jim!"

Photo shows path of bullet about to hit yer St. Trump Lokmeer....

This sorta thing happens when a nation loves guns too much eh?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List